Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A Question About Addicting Songs

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Tempting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,712

    Default A Question About Addicting Songs


    I am listening to this song too much, and I don't want to ruin it, as in hear it so much that I'm tired of it. I like listening to music all the time, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep pulling up this song. Does anyone else know how to not put on an addicting song?
    Last edited by Tempting; 05-12-2016 at 01:02 AM.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Firesmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In your street
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Just don tlosten to it or dont ever search it up....
    Regards,Firesmash


    GO FC Barcelona!!!







  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard VitalyzdTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempting View Post

    I am listening to this song too much, and I don't want to ruin it, as in hear it so much that I'm tired of it. I like listening to music all the time, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep pulling up this song. Does anyone else know how to not put on an addicting song?
    By not putting it on
    HISSSSSSSS

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer JOSHIE63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,484

    Default

    I put a myriad of good songs in playlists and shuffle them. Even if it is a good song, the monotony does not mar the quality of it because it is in the same tier as other good songs.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Maryjane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Stalking everyone here and there!
    Posts
    4,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I put a myriad of good songs in playlists and shuffle them. Even if it is a good song, the monotony does not mar the quality of it because it is in the same tier as other good songs.
    this guy knows.

    Playlists are awesome.

    You still can't handle this weed.
    I'm back ready to annihilate the forum posts.

    ◀◀◀ Vanic x K.Flay - Make Me Fade ▶▶▶



  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer SpeedFreakz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Haremtopia
    Posts
    4,385

    Default

    TAAAAAAKE OOON MEEEEE
    "I'm not Speed. I am the FREAKZ of the forums"
    FLYING PANTSU
    STYX HELIX - MYTH & ROID

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    2,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I put a myriad of good songs in playlists and shuffle them. Even if it is a good song, the monotony does not mar the quality of it because it is in the same tier as other good songs.
    But what if you only are favoring that one song at the time and will only shuffle through to find it?
    lol

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Tempting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    3,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedFreakz View Post
    TAAAAAAKE OOON MEEEEE
    FLYYYYYIIIIIYYYYYYY

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer JOSHIE63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craft3d View Post
    But what if you only are favoring that one song at the time and will only shuffle through to find it?
    That defeats the purpose of abstaining from the song.

    Anyway, short playlists — thirty or so songs — on a shuffled repeat has a likely chance one would stumble upon the favored song.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •