Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultra Broadcast! (An alternative way to combat the SB block)

Default Ultra Broadcast! (An alternative way to combat the SB block)

Dear Developers,

Since there are more and more players easily being able to afford Super Broadcast, it is getting harder to get people to come to your world as SB block is getting more rampant.
    And the Super Duper Broadcast has proven to bring more annoyance rather than an effective way of getting people to visit your world.

My proposal would be to have this new Ultra Broadcast where it would be a 1-minute broadcast on top of the normal broadcast box and it will stay there until 1 minute expired.
    This Ultra-Broadcast is not going to be overridden by the normal broadcast and it will make players who can afford to pay more to be able to still convey the messages.
    The way to go to the world would be /UGO instead of normal /GO.

The way to obtain it can be using Growtokens or Locke or Merging 50 Megaphones into one.
    It is is going to be a rather exclusive broadcast and definitely going to reduce the inflation because many richies are going to use this for the sake of convenience.

What do you think? Is there anything that you can add on to make this idea a better solution to the SB block problem?
    Do comment below and thank you for reading! Hope you support this suggestion!

Would you like to get these implemented in game? Support them by clicking and leaving some supportive comments! Thanks~

** IGN: Bungbi - Instagram: Bungbi_GT - Hobby: Fashion Show and Farming - Level: 83 **

Will the ultrasb log keep in their for 1 minutes even the chat log is closed?

Anyways i like your new command suggestion

What if more than one person would do an Ultra Broadcast? Is it going to override the other one?
    Change your password here! | Need Support's help? Click here! | New to the forums? Read some basics here!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by GTDanielD View Post
    What if more than one person would do an Ultra Broadcast? Is it going to override the other one?
    I doubt that would be possible as it is very expensive, only some person could afford those. Also, suggestion : Don't make it too expensive since it's not worth it.

EXAMPLE :
    UltraBroadcaster (UBer) wants to UB. The UBer merges the megaphones. It stays for one minute.

QUESTION :
    a. In that 1 minute range, people would still stay in that world, making it useless right ?
    b. Can you consider changing the one-time-exclusive-vvvvvip broadcast to another thing ?

SUGGESTION :
    This shouldn't be very expensive like 50 Megaphones described by BungBi, maybe merge 24 Megaphones. So basically, how my idea works is you need to merge 24 megaphones. You will do "/ubc COME TO THIS WORLD SO AMAZING UMG UNICORN HERE !!!". Then the system will super broadcast every 1 hour for 1 day. Why do I pick 24 Megaphones ? For one day you have 24 hours, making it possible to broadcast even if you're not online to keep your world's popularity stay high. When you sleep, it'll super broadcast...

HOW ?

Maybe twice as much the sb costs.
    IGN - FrostieFrost
    VENDELI - Cheap Block Shop
    WIKIQ - The Ultimate Recipe / Guide World

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by kierodongt View Post
    From what I saw, rich people would get greedier and pay everyone to spam Ultra Super Duper Broadcast in their world. Probably if not merge 24 megaphones, then 240.000 gems as each SB is around 10 K gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallic View Post
    From what I saw, rich people would get greedier and pay everyone to spam Ultra Super Duper Broadcast in their world. Probably if not merge 24 megaphones, then 240.000 gems as each SB is around 10 K gems.
    Well, that's overpriced. +-4dls for 1 minute unblocked super broadcast. Not really worth it.
    IGN - FrostieFrost

Lesser Wizard

Well, that's overpriced. +-4dls for 1 minute unblocked super broadcast. Not really worth it.
    Read my first post. You'll kinda like it. idk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallic View Post
    Read my first post. You'll kinda like it. idk though.
    I liked it. Useful for rich peeps making their world famous.
    IGN - FrostieFrost

Knight

Question

How about add cool down features on Super Broadcast?
    Like after a SB, there will be 7 seconds cool down for every player to make the next SB.

- - - Updated - - -

that still kinda cheap for those rich hehe
    Click the image below to see my BREAK WITH STEVE thread.

raqk

Quote Originally Posted by GTDanielD View Post
    I would think that there would be some sort of queue, in where your ultrabrodcast would happen after the previous persons finished. It would have to be expensive enough though that there couldn't be a buildup.

Also in case there is some super rich guy or something, there would need to be regulation on how often you can send the command, so they can't just build a huge line up of their own ultrabroadcasts.

The cost to the UltraBroadcast would only be deducted after it is sent, you have to be online for it to work, and if the line is too long (5 minutes) than it would work, either.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by WORLD View Post
    How about add cool down features on Super Broadcast?
    Like after a SB, there will be 7 seconds cool down for every player to make the next SB.
    No. Don't. People wants to advertise their worlds. If there are 7 seconds cool down, people will rush on the enter button and others cannot SB. Common problem.

Maybe it'll stay until overidden by another UB? (At least one minute though to prevent blocks)
    "Signature"

Wasn't there a super duper broadcast?
    It was disabled but still I think this perfectly describes what your saying ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippohello2 View Post
    WHAT?!?! This is more impossible than ramming a white van into a police station with a little girl inside while waving a shotgun and yelling "I'M A RAPIST!!" without getting shot/arrested.

Put me in a fanfic I FREAKIN DARE YOU!

Thank you Knyts for making this ^_^

you could tweak it a bit if you want it expensive. the SDB wasn't even worth the tokens IMO.
    IGN: FyreZ | Level: 42
    Nein: nine XD
    thanks dminer343 for the profile picture.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTCRUSHER View Post
    Wasn't there a super duper broadcast?
    It was disabled but still I think this perfectly describes what your saying ^_^
    Nah, SDB made a menu pop up, with a 3-line message and a GO button.
    "Signature"

I like this idea!

Here is a number...

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbly BungBi View Post
    Dear Developers,

Since there are more and more players easily being able to afford Super Broadcast, it is getting harder to get people to come to your world as SB block is getting more rampant.
    And the Super Duper Broadcast has proven to bring more annoyance rather than an effective way of getting people to visit your world.

My proposal would be to have this new Ultra Broadcast where it would be a 1-minute broadcast on top of the normal broadcast box and it will stay there until 1 minute expired.
    This Ultra-Broadcast is not going to be overridden by the normal broadcast and it will make players who can afford to pay more to be able to still convey the messages.
    The way to go to the world would be /UGO instead of normal /GO.

The way to obtain it can be using Growtokens or Locke or Merging 50 Megaphones into one.
    It is is going to be a rather exclusive broadcast and definitely going to reduce the inflation because many richies are going to use this for the sake of convenience.

What do you think? Is there anything that you can add on to make this idea a better solution to the SB block problem?
    Do comment below and thank you for reading! Hope you support this suggestion!

I think it's a good idea but I'm not gonna be able to afford it. I can sometimes afford 1 sb per week lol. I have no idea how to get that many gems per day.
    Click my eggs plz <3 Lets see how many dragons/eggs we can get! (5) Start here!
    IGN: serge
    Subscribe to Serge Games Pro on Youtube!
    Goals:
    Get Focused Eyes 16/100
    Get a ring from ringmaster: Step 2 5/5 growtokens!
    Get 5Dls (2)
    Get level 50 (27)
    Get honors or WOTD(no)
    Get VOTW (no)

MY FAVOURITE SONG NOW:

Temporary's BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY!

Default Alternative

Another way for this broadcasts to be distributed it to come up with a bidding system where people can bid for a 5 - 10 min time slot.
    Players can place their bids in terms of gems and the highest bidder 5 - 10 mins before the target time slot will be have to type his content to get ready for the broadcast.
    The price of the broadcast would then be dependent on the demand for the broadcast whereby the price will go up when more people want it and there wont be a case where a broadcast has to cost the same for different target audience size.

rip grammar bad mood k
    Ign : tenghsuen
    Level : 64

Get 10 wls from 5,000 gems!

Random stuff about me:

Great idea 1+
    IGN:FrozenPotato
    Contact me Via a PM here on the forums.