Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm an idiot even in my dreams

Most of the time, I am not in control of my dreams even when I am aware that its a dream. Maybe its just me following however the dream goes.
    Anymore the Olde moon, I am not~Moonda

Gimme a damn:

i have those dreams so much. there supper fun. I'm a crazy over lord of the world with the powers of the sage of six paths.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLegend View Post
    i have those dreams so much. there supper fun. I'm a crazy over lord of the world with the powers of the sage of six paths.
    Dude looks like you are addicted to Naruto.
    LEVEL 50!
    Awesome pixel art of my character by Knyts.
    When doing something,always have reason to do it!

What if dreams are reality and being awake is all just a dream...
    Growtopia Name: Rockefeller
    Lv. 53
    Achievements 67/100
    1500+Hours Played
    Supporter
    Standing on the note "A"

In my totally secret farm world punching guytraps :3

Quote Originally Posted by GrowHits View Post
    Lucid dreaming is when you are dreaming and you know that you are dreaming. When you are lucid dreaming, you can do anything you want, even fly and stuff.
    I could finally have a girlfriend, even if it's in a dream.
    I mean, yeah! Flying is cool!
    REGISORD

Quote Originally Posted by SilversoulX View Post
    Farming is like working in real life, you spend your effort and time to finish it and make profit.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbOldDoor View Post
    I finally managed to lucid dream, and the first thing I decided to do after realising I'm dreaming was to wake myself up.
    Wttf brain
    y u do dis
    I had Once sleep-paralysis. Not lucid dreaming
    yeah same i was like awake (but sleeping) it was creepy as hell. When i realised 2 i tried to move but I couldn't.
    i saw a girl which i saw 3 times in my dream..
    I don't wanna be a creep but I laughed when my friend said she's paranormal etc etc. I never believed but that year I saw a fkkin ghost or whatever 3 times lol.. ehh i wouldn't tell the whole story becaus it will take long x.x"
    but the sleep-paralysis is For Real creepy..

Each time it happen to me it is about sad things like exam time/dead of somone/etc..
    My Goals :

-Get Focused Eyes : 100/100
    -Get 10 Dls : 10/10
    -Get 20 Dls : 20/20
    -Get 200 Dls :37/200
    -Get 5 rings : 3/5 [Force-Gemini-Smithing]
    -Get 5 Trusted Friends : 3/5

VISIT " 7A" IN GROWTOPIA [CHEAP VENDING SHOP][RSP BLOCKS]

IGN : SurgeryFx

Quote Originally Posted by Yambo View Post
    Dude looks like you are addicted to Naruto.
    yes I am and also I have a tardis and a sompoctoe

^^ idk how to spell the swords in the show bleach.

I finally managed to lucid dream, and the first thing I decided to do after realising I'm dreaming was to wake myself up.
    Wttf brain
    y u do dis
    what's a lucid dream?
    IGN: FyreZ | Level: 42
    Nein: nine XD
    thanks dminer343 for the profile picture.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    what's a lucid dream?
    a lucid "dream" is a universe were you are usually in complete control and you can do what ever you want with no consequences.

When i was a kid I used to always lucid dream

I must of been suicidal since every dream i always jumped of a cliff and felt a strange adrenalin rush and hit the floor still alive

then i woke up

Nothing from from then on I suppose

Except i did experience a very realistic nightmare… Not nice to think about it

EDIT: When I do think about it I do actually remember I commonly have lucid dreams… All based around war if i recall correctly

My mind is dodgy ;p
    http://<iframe src="//giphy.com/embe... GIPHY</a></p>
    Goals:
    Get focused eyes (43 Tokens :l )
    Play for 2 years (✓) Nailed it!

My WOTDs:
    DEADWASTELAND
    Funniest guy on the forums:

Things I've achieved
    The first to get Ring Of Water
    The first to get 2 Ring Of Waters
    The first to obtain a golden heart crystal from the golden booty chests

a lucid "dream" is a universe were you are usually in complete control and you can do what ever you want with no consequences.
    wow that sounds cool!
    IGN: FyreZ | Level: 42
    Nein: nine XD
    thanks dminer343 for the profile picture.

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXOVER View Post
    Plot twist
    What if dreams are about your past lives
    Anymore the Olde moon, I am not~Moonda

Gimme a damn:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chong View Post
    Plot twist
    What if dreams are about your past lives
    if that is true I must have had the powers of the sage of six paths and once ruled the world.

Thada here, I'm back from being innawoods all weekend, time to answer a few things...
    This is going to be long, so buckle up :^)

Mm no not really. I'm aware that this can happen but I wasn't excited at all. In my dream, I realized this is so bizarre and that it must be a dream so I wanted to wake up and shaked and pinched myself (in my dream) and woke up. Right after waking up I realized, "oh wait.. That's exactly what lucid dreaming is...." and then the facepalm hit.

(Idk If this means anything, but maybe Mr dream interpreter knows anything about this; as I said I made myself wake up from the original dream, and then I saw myself wake up in a SECOND dream whigh felt insanely real. I'll describe it a little because it was really weird and I remember it very clearly: like I said, I saw myself wake up in the second dream, in there I was paralysed, in a sitting position, I couldn't speak. One of my eyes was fine but the other was blurry and half closed. The room I was in was nothing like the room I sleep in; it was bright and yellowish. Also, there were small dogs everywhere on the floor.

Note that this "second dream" only lasted for literally 3-4 seconds. First a second of surprise and a "dafuk" reaction, then 2 seconds of fear and then I woke up for real.

Is that what sleep paralysis is? Or is my mind just doing weird dream-y stuff?)
    Sounds like you weren't 100% prepared for it, sometimes impulsively you try to wake up after achieving lucidity if it's not a very common thing.
    And yeah, that's a /fp moment if there was one :^)
    That doesn't really seem like true sleep paralysis to me, but the second dream sounds about right to me... The first dream was still fresh in your memory and it's true that if you wake up in the middle of the night and go back to sleep, your second dream could be much more stronger.
    The "dogs on the floor" thing seems like you were still dreaming but your mind was waking up, a rather strange occurrence but it can happen.

I think you're pretty solid when it comes to lucidity, but this one situation was just a /fp moment tbh.. :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Tempting View Post
    Lucid dreaming can be extended by looking down and spinning in a circle for a short amount of time. Also, try not to excessively blink in a lucid dream, which could cause you to wake up.
    This is a common way to keep the clarity of lucid dreaming high, however it may "teleport" you to another place altogether, once you become adapt at lucidity, you can find other ways to intensify it and control it, for example, if I feel that it's fading I can simply think of how the dream was good and I want to stay in the dream for a bit longer and it will be so, that said... I have had years of training my body and mind to achieve intense lucidity and meditation, it's easier said than done.

But ANYONE can learn to lucid dream, and it's a very fun and interesting experience. I wouldn't warn anyone away from it whatsoever.

I don't even need to make vague references to justify it, I have mastered my dreams anyway :^)

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXOVER View Post
    What if I told you, Neo... :^)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicVoice View Post
    I had Once sleep-paralysis. Not lucid dreaming
    yeah same i was like awake (but sleeping) it was creepy as hell. When i realised 2 i tried to move but I couldn't.
    i saw a girl which i saw 3 times in my dream..
    I don't wanna be a creep but I laughed when my friend said she's paranormal etc etc. I never believed but that year I saw a fkkin ghost or whatever 3 times lol.. ehh i wouldn't tell the whole story becaus it will take long x.x"
    but the sleep-paralysis is For Real creepy..
    It has been known to be able to see certain entities when in sleep paralysis, but don't get super scared, it is common for it to just be in your mind, though there is a huge difference between meeting an entity and experiencing a rather scary hallucination.
    As for your friend, I gather that she doesn't know what she's talking about, people who are psychic don't flaunt that power around openly because people will think they're mad... But my personal belief is that "ghosts" are very much real and there is an energy that connects us from this world to the next, and to tap into that energy is what people could call "psychic".

Though your story interests me, I would like to hear more...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Saad View Post
    Each time it happen to me it is about sad things like exam time/dead of somone/etc..
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostFireGT View Post
    When i was a kid I used to always lucid dream

I must of been suicidal since every dream i always jumped of a cliff and felt a strange adrenalin rush and hit the floor still alive

then i woke up

Nothing from from then on I suppose

Except i did experience a very realistic nightmare… Not nice to think about it

EDIT: When I do think about it I do actually remember I commonly have lucid dreams… All based around war if i recall correctly

My mind is dodgy ;p
    Now this is interesting.

Both of your replies are generally similar to what I would call a "troubled subconscious"
    When I had bad depression a couple of years back, I would often have VERY vivid visions of jumping the bridge that is only a short walk away, the currents below would have easily dragged me under, but I often seen in the water to be some sort of vague image or picture, often it was fire or something uncontrollable, like the waves crashing against the shore, I had realized at this point that these thoughts are trying to tell me something... There were no cars on the bridge and an oppressive dark cloud loomed over the sky, it told me that I felt alone and the clouds signified darkness and depression, I consider myself VERY lucky I could read the signs and better myself, but in those experiences I also realized that when your subconscious is troubled and your inner self needs to tell you something, it will often be in a dream or an intense vision...

As for dreams of war... I used to get those a lot, I still get most dreams that are packed full of action, while I've learned to enjoy "rootin' tootin point and shootin' time", I also realize what it could mean, perhaps your mind is at war with itself, a clash of thought or opinion... I have been known to accurately read other peoples dreams and even get into their minds and find information that was previously untold to anyone... But the true answer would come from yourself, you must ask yourself why do these dreams occur on a regular basis? What is happening in your life that is troubling you or must change? Once you know the road ahead all you must do is to follow that road.

Thanks for your time and I always enjoy topics like this, a rare thread in which I can really open up my "other side" to the community, of course this will likely just fall into the archives but who knows? Someone may pick up on this thread in the future and learn something :^)
    ---> I have changed my in game name to Thadirth. <---
    WiiU ID: Thadadir

Thada's box of stuff *Updated 16/5/2016*
    #22: ":^)" edition

Quote Originally Posted by mrthadawee View Post
    Thada here, I'm back from being innawoods all weekend, time to answer a few things...
    This is going to be long, so buckle up :^)

Sounds like you weren't 100% prepared for it, sometimes impulsively you try to wake up after achieving lucidity if it's not a very common thing.
    And yeah, that's a /fp moment if there was one :^)
    That doesn't really seem like true sleep paralysis to me, but the second dream sounds about right to me... The first dream was still fresh in your memory and it's true that if you wake up in the middle of the night and go back to sleep, your second dream could be much more stronger.
    The "dogs on the floor" thing seems like you were still dreaming but your mind was waking up, a rather strange occurrence but it can happen.

I think you're pretty solid when it comes to lucidity, but this one situation was just a /fp moment tbh.. :^)

This is a common way to keep the clarity of lucid dreaming high, however it may "teleport" you to another place altogether, once you become adapt at lucidity, you can find other ways to intensify it and control it, for example, if I feel that it's fading I can simply think of how the dream was good and I want to stay in the dream for a bit longer and it will be so, that said... I have had years of training my body and mind to achieve intense lucidity and meditation, it's easier said than done.

But ANYONE can learn to lucid dream, and it's a very fun and interesting experience. I wouldn't warn anyone away from it whatsoever.

I don't even need to make vague references to justify it, I have mastered my dreams anyway :^)

What if I told you, Neo... :^)

It has been known to be able to see certain entities when in sleep paralysis, but don't get super scared, it is common for it to just be in your mind, though there is a huge difference between meeting an entity and experiencing a rather scary hallucination.
    As for your friend, I gather that she doesn't know what she's talking about, people who are psychic don't flaunt that power around openly because people will think they're mad... But my personal belief is that "ghosts" are very much real and there is an energy that connects us from this world to the next, and to tap into that energy is what people could call "psychic".

Though your story interests me, I would like to hear more...

Now this is interesting.

Both of your replies are generally similar to what I would call a "troubled subconscious"
    When I had bad depression a couple of years back, I would often have VERY vivid visions of jumping the bridge that is only a short walk away, the currents below would have easily dragged me under, but I often seen in the water to be some sort of vague image or picture, often it was fire or something uncontrollable, like the waves crashing against the shore, I had realized at this point that these thoughts are trying to tell me something... There were no cars on the bridge and an oppressive dark cloud loomed over the sky, it told me that I felt alone and the clouds signified darkness and depression, I consider myself VERY lucky I could read the signs and better myself, but in those experiences I also realized that when your subconscious is troubled and your inner self needs to tell you something, it will often be in a dream or an intense vision...

As for dreams of war... I used to get those a lot, I still get most dreams that are packed full of action, while I've learned to enjoy "rootin' tootin point and shootin' time", I also realize what it could mean, perhaps your mind is at war with itself, a clash of thought or opinion... I have been known to accurately read other peoples dreams and even get into their minds and find information that was previously untold to anyone... But the true answer would come from yourself, you must ask yourself why do these dreams occur on a regular basis? What is happening in your life that is troubling you or must change? Once you know the road ahead all you must do is to follow that road.

Thanks for your time and I always enjoy topics like this, a rare thread in which I can really open up my "other side" to the community, of course this will likely just fall into the archives but who knows? Someone may pick up on this thread in the future and learn something :^)
    Red pill or blue pill?
    Growtopia Name: Rockefeller
    Lv. 53
    Achievements 67/100
    1500+Hours Played
    Supporter
    Standing on the note "A"