Results 1 to 20 of 53

Thread: DRACONIC for WOTD! (Need criticism)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,293

    Default DRACONIC for WOTD! (Need criticism)

    DISCLAIMER: This world relies on martian gravity from the mars blast, and therefore parts of it might not be possible during Night of the Comet!


    The beginning of the Draconic trilogy is finally here...
    DRACONIC
    DRACONIC is an adventure map where a dragon is attacking, and the player may either befriend, or slay the dragon.
    Befriending the dragon is 100% newbie-friendly, as well as relatively easy. Attempting to slay the dragon is super-difficult and does require items.

    The ancient stories all told of Draconic people who were able to command dragons as they wished. In an attempt to check if you were Draconic, you have summoned a powerful dragon. However, the dragon is hostile, and first wants you to prove your worth to him.
    You must grab an adventure item, and head out to become Draconic, or, meet your fate.

    That about wraps up the main plot

    Featuring;
    • A huge red dragon pixel art.
    • 6 endings!
    • Newbie friendly if attempting to befriend the dragon.
    • Very difficult if attempting to slay the dragon.
    • 3 secrets for the player to find, one of which gives shortcuts and all adventure items to the player.
    • Use of the fairly-new cave items!
    • Mars blasted, allowing the player to jump higher than normal.
    • Punch and Zombie jammers and a Fire House to prevent trouble.
    • Fire-themed.
    • Song transcribed by me (Fires of a Revolution)


    Hopefully it's worthy!
    ~DynPlaysGT
    Last edited by DynPlaysGT; 06-11-2016 at 09:28 AM.
    "Signature"

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Secret.exe
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    DISCLAIMER: This world relies on martian gravity from the mars blast, and therefore parts of it might not be possible during Night of the Comet!


    The beginning of the Draconic trilogy is finally here...
    DRACONIC
    DRACONIC is an adventure map where a dragon is attacking, and the player may either befriend, or slay the dragon.
    Befriending the dragon is 100% newbie-friendly, as well as relatively easy. Attempting to slay the dragon is super-difficult and does require items.

    The ancient stories all told of Draconic people who were able to command dragons as they wished. In an attempt to check if you were Draconic, you have summoned a powerful dragon. However, the dragon is hostile, and first wants you to prove your worth to him.
    You must grab an adventure item, and head out to become Draconic, or, meet your fate.

    That about wraps up the main plot

    Featuring;
    • A huge red dragon pixel art.
    • 6 endings!
    • Newbie friendly if attempting to befriend the dragon.
    • Very difficult if attempting to slay the dragon.
    • 3 secrets for the player to find, one of which gives shortcuts and all adventure items to the player.
    • Use of the fairly-new cave items!
    • Mars blasted, allowing the player to jump higher than normal.
    • Punch and Zombie jammers and a Fire House to prevent trouble.
    • Fire-themed.
    • Song transcribed by me (Fires of a Revolution)


    Hopefully it's worthy!
    ~DynPlaysGT
    no h8, but its also described by me. but you did it better, anyways, still an awesome world. you did a great job, i hope seth chooses this world earlier than bad WOTDs. also, no h8, but you should change the ice and water. the ice looks too much like: suddenly slapped in the middle colour. you should change it with slime considering there is some yellow but no blue used in the world.
    IGN: FyreZ | Level: 42
    _________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    How many Germans does it take to change a lightbulb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    Nein: nine XD
    thanks dminer343 for the profile picture.

  3. #3
    Peasant
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Woah That dragon looks amazing.
    I like how the world especially that flame dragon. Nice!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Knyts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    The ice isn't really matching the dark part.

    6-6-6 x Knyts
    6-6-6 Love ME!


  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer legonerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Stalker
    Posts
    835

    Default

    How to resolve: Paint it red!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Seth had a brain fart

    New Idea RollerCoaster Pack suggested by me! Check it out here!

    Goals:

    Something I do while I'm bored

    My favorite thing to send


    Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    You know how you could lessen the moderators workloads? By stop playing the game. Less players = less people to moderate.
    Bye

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knyts View Post
    The ice isn't really matching the dark part.
    Any ideas what I could replace it with?
    Quote Originally Posted by legonerd View Post
    How to resolve: Paint it red!
    I don't have a paintbrush or paint, but I'll try to get it if I can
    What about the water? You can't paint water.
    "Signature"

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer WhiteLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knyts View Post
    The ice isn't really matching the dark part.
    paint the ice BLACK.


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLegend View Post
    paint the ice BLACK.
    I don't think charcoal ice looks that good tbh.
    "Signature"

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Make ice red lol
    Just post and tomorrow you will have wotd i think

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    no h8, but its also described by me. but you did it better, anyways, still an awesome world. you did a great job, i hope seth chooses this world earlier than bad WOTDs. also, no h8, but you should change the ice and water. the ice looks too much like: suddenly slapped in the middle colour. you should change it with slime considering there is some yellow but no blue used in the world.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rompie View Post
    Make ice red lol
    Just post and tomorrow you will have wotd i think
    Thanks! I'll try
    "Signature"

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer BadDevilGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lithuania!
    Posts
    2,052

    Default

    *Claps*... Awesome!
    IGN: MrDevil | Level: 69 | Achievements: 90/100


  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    My favourite piano piece - awesome! The world is enjoyable, very aesthetically pleasing, and is overall definitely WOTD worthy. Nice job!
    Thanks Jack Bowe! It's an honour
    "Signature"

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    Bumping up this thread!
    "Signature"

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    ...And again. xD
    "Signature"

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,293

    Default

    Draconic bump!
    "Signature"

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •