Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: OH BOY WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer xKurome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Euphoria ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,370

    Default OH BOY WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!

    There's like 5 more days of vacation for me and it's back at the land of the books & disappointments aka school.

    I usually sleep at like 2-3 am now..

    ANY TIPS??

    I need to like wake up early and wattnut
    I AM THE CAMPIONE

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer THICKE.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Start going to sleep at the regular time you do when you're at school. This will help yo get back to normal by the end of the 5 days.
    "BenjaminBanks, I've Gone Eco Just Check My Threads".🍃🌿
    #IGN:FAWNSLEY
    #STOPTRADEANDPRICEWORLDS


    #Follow me on Twitter: RobertJamees
    #Follow me on Instagram:BenjaminBankss


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Knyts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    I do a lot of activities beforehand so go jog or something.
    Do errands, then it would make you tired, so you can go to sleep early.

    6-6-6 x Knyts
    6-6-6 Love ME!


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer xKurome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Euphoria ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THICKE. View Post
    Start going to sleep at the regular time you do when you're at school. This will help yo get back to normal by the end of the 5 days.
    How tho..like I tried a lot of times now but I couldn't sleep at the proper time and always end up staying up. YEAH NIGHTOWLS WOO
    I AM THE CAMPIONE

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    In a lonely dark corner of my house
    Posts
    2,262

    Default

    Decorate your room to look like a classroom to help you sleep faster.
    Wanna hear a lame joke I made?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    So if I robbed your house you would view it as good because it gives cops a job and teach you to get a security system?

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer THICKE.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKurome View Post
    How tho..like I tried a lot of times now but I couldn't sleep at the proper time and always end up staying up. YEAH NIGHTOWLS WOO
    Take all devices out of your room and out of your way...read a book or something. Also another thing that will help you sleep is before you go to sleep don't be on a device 1hr before you go to bed. This helps you sleep a lot quicker.
    "BenjaminBanks, I've Gone Eco Just Check My Threads".🍃🌿
    #IGN:FAWNSLEY
    #STOPTRADEANDPRICEWORLDS


    #Follow me on Twitter: RobertJamees
    #Follow me on Instagram:BenjaminBankss


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer xKurome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Euphoria ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THICKE. View Post
    Take all devices out of your room and out of your way...read a book or something. Also another thing that will help you sleep is before you go to sleep don't be on a device 1hr before you go to bed. This helps you sleep a lot quicker.
    Hmmm it might work...I'll give it a try tomorrow.
    I AM THE CAMPIONE

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •