Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite Video Game?

Cursed

Default Borderlands 2

Aside with its (literally) thousands of guns overloads of well created side missions and easter eggs. This is the only game i have ever played that made me want to play the storyline again and again and again. Its humorous characters and occasional mid story cliffhangers kept me going and after i defeated the final boss (which i will tell you now is beyond epic) it allows you to play the storyline again only all the enemies will be adjusted to your level (and the loot they give). I often dont like rpgs but when they made it a combo of rpg and first person shooter it made me LOVE the rpg elements! My favorite character i cannot get my mind off of is clap-trap a little robot that just has his funny moments such as the quote "IT WILL TAKE HANDSOME JACK MINUTES TO CLEAN UP THIS GRAFFITI! MINUTES I SAY! MINUTES! MWAHAHA" and unlike other games i find farming for the legendary weapons somewhat fun. The dlc of borderlands 2 is even better, 10$ and you get a WHOLE new campaign. Something that amazes me is that its only 30$ and is yet my favorite game of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brennanber View Post
    Aside with its (literally) thousands of guns overloads of well created side missions and easter eggs. This is the only game i have ever played that made me want to play the storyline again and again and again. Its humorous characters and occasional mid story cliffhangers kept me going and after i defeated the final boss (which i will tell you now is beyond epic) it allows you to play the storyline again only all the enemies will be adjusted to your level (and the loot they give). I often dont like rpgs but when they made it a combo of rpg and first person shooter it made me LOVE the rpg elements! My favorite character i cannot get my mind off of is clap-trap a little robot that just has his funny moments such as the quote "IT WILL TAKE HANDSOME JACK MINUTES TO CLEAN UP THIS GRAFFITI! MINUTES I SAY! MINUTES! MWAHAHA" and unlike other games i find farming for the legendary weapons somewhat fun. The dlc of borderlands 2 is even better, 10$ and you get a WHOLE new campaign. Something that amazes me is that its only 30$ and is yet my favorite game of all time.
    Do you work for Gameinformer? 'Cos you should.

Joined Growtopia July 16, 2013.
    You mess with the snake, you get the fangs!
    Hexadecimal number systems, giving programmers headaches since computers were invented. (or at least me)

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by darksnake99 View Post
    Do you work for Gameinformer? 'Cos you should.
    Lol i still get game informer but analyzing things is just a habbit i have developed when programming.

Serf

Talking My favourite!!

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Well, no ive never played it but if I listed all the mario games then the thread will be 1 page long there's only a few i dislike so no point writing most mario games
    1.growtopia
    2.minecraft
    3.junk jack x
    4.terraria
    5.all Pokemon (exempt x and y never played)

1. Growtopia
    2. Growtopia!...
    3. Le old games on mah Windows 3.11x
    I am back.

Thanks Azza03.

AmazingCounters.com

Random fact:Higgs bosons give you less than 1% of your mass, Protons and electrons give almost all of your mass. Ps: Your 99.9% empty.
    Check this out:
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...9-Forumerslist
    Different think -Jobs Steve

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by najimac View Post
    1. Growtopia
    2. Growtopia!...
    3. Le old games on mah Windows 3.11x
    Windows 3.11? The dinosaurs have not been extinct :3 man i kinda want a 3.11 just to see what it was like.

Wow noone likes spiderman Ill shun you all :3
    Ultiate spiderma
    Slender
    Gta Everygame
    Dragon ball z