Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This just makes me sad...

Default This just makes me sad...

I once told a friend (not saying who) that I would never steal 200 curse wands or even 1 ever... he replied "Heh, anyone would take them, wouldn't we all?"
    I don't know about you but this just sickens me...

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    I once told a friend (not saying who) that I would never steal 200 curse wands or even 1 ever... he replied "Heh, anyone would take them, wouldn't we all?"
    I am not a bad person, but, anyone would take 200 curse wands...
    My YouTube, TriceGt .
    Tis I, Trice.
    I will work so hard that one day, my signature will be an autograph.
    Friendsip is the tree. Kindness is the Growspray. -mrthadawee
    I don't insult, I diagnose.

If I saw 200 curse wands just floating there I would first contact a mod about it because A. Someone could of hacked the game to get them of B. A mod might of got a password guesser get into there acount.
    I'm here to help, and only to help. I'm not growtopia player but I will help you as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Helper View Post
    If I saw 200 curse wands just floating there I would first contact a mod about it because A. Someone could of hacked the game to get them of B. A mod might of got a password guesser get into there acount.
    There are only 4 wands. All mods do not get 200 wands. They have commands for cursing and banning.
    So not a password guess!
    My YouTube, TriceGt .
    Tis I, Trice.

Quote Originally Posted by trice View Post
    There are only 4 wands. All mods do not get 200 wands. They have commands for cursing and banning.
    So not a password guess!
    Yea I know it was the first thing that came to mind though.
    I'm here to help, and only to help. I'm not growtopia player but I will help you as much as I can.

I am not a bad person, but, anyone would take 200 curse wands...
    Not anyone... atleast not me.

Not anyone... atleast not me.
    I am sure you have that side to! So if I met you in game and dropped my fiesta, would you take it? Met me in game lol!
    My YouTube, TriceGt .
    Tis I, Trice.

I am sure you have that side to! So if I met you in game and dropped my fiesta, would you take it? Met me in game lol!
    I am an oldie when it comes to GT. Back in my day Growtopians were kind and helpful... So no, I wouldn't take your fiesta.

I am an oldie when it comes to GT. Back in my day Growtopians were kind and helpful... So no, I wouldn't take your fiesta.
    I know this "old day"
    The days where world locks were too rare.
    You could leave the place un-locked and when you return, you find stuff
    My YouTube, TriceGt .
    Tis I, Trice.

I know this "old day"
    The days where world locks were too rare.
    You could leave the place un-locked and when you return, you find stuff
    Trust is valued... I trust many with everything... but greed is of evil. I have seen the worst and the best...

On Growtopia, I am highly trusted. I do not wish to hurt this or erase it. Therefore, I do what is right and praise truth.

Trust is valued... I trust many with everything... but greed is of evil. I have seen the worst and the best...

On Growtopia, I am highly trusted. I do not wish to hurt this or erase it. Therefore, I do what is right and praise truth.
    I know you are trusted. That's why I trust you with my fiesta!
    My YouTube, TriceGt .
    Tis I, Trice.

if i saw 200 curse wands i would tell a mod because something would be wrong, there arent even 20 curse wands in existence (outside of mods that is)
    and anyways, why would i want 200 curse wands? i wouldnt ever use them or sell them.
    visit my worlds today!
    8BIT
    RANDOMCAVE
    PARKOURTRAIN

heres a pic from 8bit (the new skating rink in there)

It's good to be back

Arrow Hmm

Eh? I honestly don't see the issue about someone taking 200 virtual items. As long as its not against the rules its all good. Thats apart of the game. Sometime you may be doing things wrong and a scammer comes by and takes what you worked hard for. You come back better then before.

Did you know that when you workout your muscles slightly tear and are then replaced with stronger and better muscles needed for the job. Only through struggle and suffering can a person improve. Scammers do that to the community. Turning haughty and prideful individuals into the humble helpers we see today.

Back in the "Old Days" there wasn't as many scams and such "evil" about because there wernt half as many daily usrs. The scam to individual ratio is about the same. People will always and have always scammed.

No offense, but you sound like a self righteous narcissist.

Currently On Mobile. Excuse My typos!
    Joined Growtopia January 11, 2013
    Growtopia Google+ Page
    Guide to giving others Acess
    Keeping Your Account Secure

Clocking at: 3100 Hours of Growtopia.
    -Player3D3

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celestia;
    I can protect my subjects from you!
    #2.0Growtopian

Cloudier

I don't know what 'day' you're talking about, because back then, there were WAY more scams then now. Close to no moderators, no trading system, and drop games weren't against the rules. Go figure.

But sorry honey, you don't know yourself as good as you think you do. We all have a horrible side to us, EVERYONE (and the more you try to hide it, the worse you actually are). It's certainly NOT AGAINST THE RULES to take 200 curse wands, or 200 whatever-the-heck-you-want-this-item-to-be. Growtopia is apparently 'the Wild West', and BLAH BLAH BLAH more quotes and all that junk. You may have not taken those wands, but you would...

...regret it...

...feel guilty...

...and you wouldn't feel the same ever again.

And that's as bad as actually taking it. You see, it's actually the person who dropped it who should take the blame. Let's call it 'Raising Self-Awareness When Dropping Items to the Public'.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudier View Post
    I don't know what 'day' you're talking about, because back then, there were WAY more scams then now. Close to no moderators, no trading system, and drop games weren't against the rules. Go figure.

But sorry honey, you don't know yourself as good as you think you do. We all have a horrible side to us, EVERYONE (and the more you try to hide it, the worse you actually are). It's certainly NOT AGAINST THE RULES to take 200 curse wands, or 200 whatever-the-heck-you-want-this-item-to-be. Growtopia is apparently 'the Wild West', and BLAH BLAH BLAH more quotes and all that junk. You may have not taken those wands, but you would...

...regret it...

...feel guilty...

...and you wouldn't feel the same ever again.

And that's as bad as actually taking it. You see, it's actually the person who dropped it who should take the blame. Let's call it 'Raising Self-Awareness When Dropping Items to the Public'.

So you're basically saying everyone would take those wands? Some people don't really care about being rich, In my case theyre just dumb wands that are useless. Yes it's not against the rules to take them but taking them and knowing they're someones? What if the person accidently broke tge block that was over the pile? Just because you're greedy doesn't mean everyone is!

Cloudier

Quote Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post
    So you're basically saying everyone would take those wands? Some people don't really care about being rich, In my case theyre just dumb wands that are useless. Yes it's not against the rules to take them but taking them and knowing they're someones? What if the person accidently broke tge block that was over the pile? Just because you're greedy doesn't mean everyone is!
    Wands are not useless, nor ever will be. You can sell them for quite a few world locks, and boom! There you have it; the art of saving money. By those dollars you did not just spend, you can treat yourself to another meal, and can live another day in your home. I will never think like you, thus I can't relate to you and your 'case'.

I never said everyone would take those wands, did I? I mean that everyone will feel a little push to take them, even if you don't. Don't go up to me saying that 'I'll never ever take those wands'. You may not, but maybe then or 10 years later, you'll feel regret. It could be the size of a chicken pot pie, or the size of a baby seal monkey.

Id take them. All of them. Especially if its nobodies.
    Million Gem Club.
    Legendary Club

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudier View Post
    Wands are not useless, nor ever will be. You can sell them for quite a few world locks, and boom! There you have it; the art of saving money. By those dollars you did not just spend, you can treat yourself to another meal, and can live another day in your home. I will never think like you, thus I can't relate to you and your 'case'.

I never said everyone would take those wands, did I? I mean that everyone will feel a little push to take them, even if you don't. Don't go up to me saying that 'I'll never ever take those wands'. You may not, but maybe then or 10 years later, you'll feel regret. It could be the size of a chicken pot pie, or the size of a baby seal monkey.
    Not everyone spends money in this game, once again not everyone wants to be rich, some just play for the amazing worlds and the friends they meet. Yea you were kinda stating that he would by saying "everyone has a dark side" which is not true. Regret? For doing the right thing????????? If you feel regret for doing the right thing their is something wrong with you.

Teebagging my fallen enimies in Trials before the match will end

I'd not even think of doing it, You see I once took a WL back when I was a bit 'Corrupt minded' And I felt so bad about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skolas Kell of Kells
    All shall bow before Wolf banner
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardians
    Skolas shall bow Before wolfPACK ROUNDS
    Only destiny fans would get that.

Destiny and World of Tanks(Xbox one) Player/Addict! Played Destiny since launch!

Default Friends > Objects

Its a sad but true fact. This is what most of the community is. Selfish. Guys, we need to work together.Its what Growtopia is about. team work. And a true friend would not steal from another friend... Or anyone for that matter!