Thread: Question for active players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Question for active players

Are there still classic worlds like TRUST, or any world that has something similar (Fandom, Supporters, or Game Changers (Stop Racism/Sexism/Homophobia/Transphobia/Etc)) I really want to visit some since I miss those worlds and all I see now is BUY/SELL worlds begging for GTokens

Peasant

I don't think there's any, apparently everything people do nowadays is merely for profit

I'm seeing more inappropriate worlds nowadays honestly...

I dont know about Fandom, Supporters, or Game Changers.

But i know theres ever a Couple of Worlds that tries to stop

Inter-Religion Fights. Like what always happen to Indonesian players back-then.

Though, i forgot the world was
    Growtopia IGN: Shonen, Level: 52

Hello, Barista Here!

Just a 14 Year old teenager who likes drinking Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by LiteCoins View Post
    I don't think there's any, apparently everything people do nowadays is merely for profit
    True, the community could go worse than this I mean it all started when dating worlds existed, nowadays there are less good worth-checking worlds that people actually worked hard on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrogen View Post
    I'm seeing more inappropriate worlds nowadays honestly...
    Really? Haven't seen one althought I have seen some mild inappropriate worlds that is just filled with kids that are having fun thinking it is funny for example: People putting blocks to shape something like a pole or dress inappropriately/being offensive (Most common one is people dressing with worthless rags with dark skin or dress as a person with a mustache and a bikini set)

Still don't know how they are not being punished as it states in the rules that you will be punished

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ambiguster View Post
    I dont know about Fandom, Supporters, or Game Changers.

But i know theres ever a Couple of Worlds that tries to stop

Inter-Religion Fights. Like what always happen to Indonesian players back-then.

Though, i forgot the world was
    Even though I am agnostic I see mostly Muslim worlds being broadcasted filled with people that attack you by calling you "noob" for not owning pixels that they sell/want to buy
    You Shall Never Be Richest Person But You Can Be Helpful To Newbies And Donating So People Like You More And More And. 1 Tip Never Scam Or Get Scammed Just Report The Scammer Then Leave
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    iYoutube is hawt.
    IT IZ NUT FAIK

[/URL]
    Fanarts

There are, but the only reason people make them is too get tokens, famous, or to get a good reputation. Barely anyone actually cares... But you can find one of the world's made by wicker forgot the name just go to one of his earliest videos (I think first or second)

IGN - Pluvio | Level 43
    Started playing Growtopia 730 something days ago

Sorry if you don't agree with what I say. Don't retaliate, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pluvio View Post
    There are, but the only reason people make them is too get tokens, famous, or to get a good reputation. Barely anyone actually cares... But you can find one of the world's made by wicker forgot the name just go to one of his earliest videos (I think first or second)
    There are still old but gold ones that are not popular still for some dumb reason, what is a Growtopian World without the Growtopian in it?
    You Shall Never Be Richest Person But You Can Be Helpful To Newbies And Donating So People Like You More And More And. 1 Tip Never Scam Or Get Scammed Just Report The Scammer Then Leave
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    iYoutube is hawt.
    IT IZ NUT FAIK

[/URL]
    Fanarts