Thread: Looking for a mentor.

Lightbulb Looking for a mentor.

I am currently looking for someone that has a decent amount of wealth and good knowledge on how to get rich in this game. I don't need your trust and you don't need mine. All I need is for someone to guide me. PM me if you think you can help me.

Lesser Wizard ProfuselyGrowtopia's Avatar

Basically, getting rich is common sense.

Farming.
    Gaining WLs form trades.
    Massing.

If you are new: Selling Grass seeds.

You don't need a mentor for that.
    (Just sayin, not to be rude.)
    IGN: Profusely

Some information about me:
    -I started playing at Mid October 2014 and changed account on 29 March 2015.
    -I am really lucky!
    -I have 67/100 achievements.
    -I have 126 inventory space.
    -I hate farming. (Who doesn't? )

~People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfuselyGrowtopia View Post
    Basically, getting rich is common sense.

Farming.
    Gaining WLs form trades.
    Massing.

If you are new: Selling Grass seeds.

You don't need a mentor for that.
    (Just sayin, not to be rude.)
    I have been playing this game for 3 years and have went no where (in other words telling you I'm not new). There are strategy's that higher tier players use to gain world locks in a quicker fashion. I need someone who knows one of those strategies to guide me. Thanks for your input anyways.

Farm 2000 fish tank seeds daily with friends and use the gems (SSP/RSP) + seed profit to gain 50+ daily world locks. Invest in bait/ATMs and continue until you're able to afford a chandelier farm, in which you'd use in conjunction with your fish tanks till you gain enough to either start a vending world or an ATM farm.

Or scam everything, your choice.
    Banned on the gt forums but not here, what a world

Quote Originally Posted by Liammagoo View Post
    Farm 2000 fish tank seeds daily with friends and use the gems (SSP/RSP) + seed profit to gain 50+ daily world locks. Invest in bait/ATMs and continue until you're able to afford a chandelier farm, in which you'd use in conjunction with your fish tanks till you gain enough to either start a vending world or an ATM farm.

Or scam everything, your choice.
    Haha, the scamming option seems like the best! Just kidding but thanks for the help. I actually am currently farming 1,000 fish tanks seeds but I tend to waste all of those gems on useless super broadcasts that get me no where.

First you need to get gems:

I farm to get gems, basically what I farm is Sugar Cane,Blackrock,Venus and Pinball's
    When I break them Including the pinballs I usually get an average of 4,100 + Gems per day [The Farmables are 200 Blocks Each] And since the pinballs take two days, you can still farm The other farmables....

What to spend with gems?:

Buying and selling

That is all hope this little guide helps you .
    IGN:Videobomb

Quote Originally Posted by VideoBomb View Post
    First you need to get gems:

I farm to get gems, basically what I farm is Sugar Cane,Blackrock,Venus and Pinball's
    When I break them Including the pinballs I usually get an average of 4,100 + Gems per day [The Farmables are 200 Blocks Each] And since the pinballs take two days, you can still farm The other farmables....

What to spend with gems?:

Buying and selling

That is all hope this little guide helps you .
    Sorry not the guide I'm looking for. I understand the basics of the game and on how to make world locks the slow way. Thanks for trying to help out!

Pssshh... all these suggestions are lame. Go check out my how to clear a world in less than 15 minutes video. You will learn a lot... Yes you will.
    IGN: VluonxPH
    I AM AN ENTJ

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!

Overwatch Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Vluonx View Post
    Pssshh... all these suggestions are lame. Go check out my how to clear a world in less than 15 minutes video. You will learn a lot... Yes you will.
    I watched the video and just wanna say...it was not helpful at all and was frankly trash. Just kidding thanks for the useless suggestion.

How many wls u have now ?
    Ign: TotallyExtra/Tenancy

•~•

Default What I do...

Hmm well I'm not uber-rich but that's because I play very little, anyway here's my methods...

I farm my chandeliers weekly when possible and I invest in things. My best advice to getting rich is buying and selling items in high demand during events and then at the end of the event having a big stock of items bought that will indefinitely increase/sell well (Songpyeons FTW). Doing this will guarantee a profit. e.g. I bought tons of Love Potions during valentines at the end of event and afterwards I sold them all for 5 wls each, I still regret selling them though... After event they were worth 3 wls.

Also someone said above it's "common sense". That it is. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that items are going to rise after events. Also instead of spending gems on useless SBs, just save them, or better yet, the moment you get gems worth buying something you could sell for WLs, sell it. Just saying though, buying event items for gems and selling and buying new update packs and selling is highly worth it.
    Best signature ever

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Hmm well I'm not uber-rich but that's because I play very little, anyway here's my methods...

I farm my chandeliers weekly when possible and I invest in things. My best advice to getting rich is buying and selling items in high demand during events and then at the end of the event having a big stock of items bought that will indefinitely increase/sell well (Songpyeons FTW). Doing this will guarantee a profit. e.g. I bought tons of Love Potions during valentines at the end of event and afterwards I sold them all for 5 wls each, I still regret selling them though... After event they were worth 3 wls.

Also someone said above it's "common sense". That it is. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that items are going to rise after events. Also instead of spending gems on useless SBs, just save them, or better yet, the moment you get gems worth buying something you could sell for WLs, sell it. Just saying though, buying event items for gems and selling and buying new update packs and selling is highly worth it.
    Thanks for the feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyExtra View Post
    How many wls u have now ?
    I'd say I have around 300 if I was to sell my items. I have lots of magic bacon I need to sell and lots of egg benedict that needs to be sold. I also have 1,000 fishtanks seeds which is around 100 world locks but I am not selling them.

Master Sorcerer

Mass produce.. I dunno but I got from 0 to 20dls by massing Stations. After that it was just laid back ATM game.

Not really complicated, just think outside of the box and don't copy everyone else. Come up with your own ideas. Don't make any unstable investments and don't risk alot of wls. Just focus on what will work 100% and even if it will only give you 5wls it's better than risking everything to possibly end up bankrupt.
    Just keep on working, it takes months to even progress the slightest but the better you get the faster you will gain. So it might feel like nothing in the beginning but don't give up then.. that's where most people slip and fall back down to step one.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevishGT View Post
    "Offencive" things in growtopia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtsnake View Post
    ''Ofensive'' not offencive lololol
    Quote Originally Posted by PiZaHuTt View Post
    Your wrong too. Offensive
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSmoke View Post
    You're. You are.

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Boat View Post
    I have been playing this game for 3 years and have went no where (in other words telling you I'm not new). There are strategy's that higher tier players use to gain world locks in a quicker fashion. I need someone who knows one of those strategies to guide me. Thanks for your input anyways.
    Lol i'm like that to xD i will follow this thread too.
    I play i guess now 2 years and I just farm basic stuffs and I buying everytime from store 2k a wl. .-.
    but now I read that it's not good to do that and .. saving for sb or something..?

ah I need someone 2 ill read this thread also :3
    Hehehe. mh.. all my friends are rich asf. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wronix View Post
    Mass produce.. I dunno but I got from 0 to 20dls by massing Stations. After that it was just laid back ATM game.

Not really complicated, just think outside of the box and don't copy everyone else. Come up with your own ideas. Don't make any unstable investments and don't risk alot of wls. Just focus on what will work 100% and even if it will only give you 5wls it's better than risking everything to possibly end up bankrupt.
    Just keep on working, it takes months to even progress the slightest but the better you get the faster you will gain. So it might feel like nothing in the beginning but don't give up then.. that's where most people slip and fall back down to step one.
    Thanks for the feedback! Very helpful!