Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Moderators suck"

HATEDEVS is locked (meaning you can access it but cannot go to the main part).
    61s salutes your Growtopian journey!
    Stay safe and have a nice day! -61s

Growtopia In-Game-Name: 61s
    Growtopia Level: 20
    Quest for the Ring, Step 1/10: 0/403 Street Signs delivered.

I have officially transferred to this account from Krios Games.

Knight
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________ hel

Quote Originally Posted by ambiguster View Post
    HATEDEVS
    What the hell is wrong with people? I don't know about you guys. Maybe it's just me... But i have this weird way of thinking, you know. So when i don't like a game i just delete it. Crazy, right? I just press a button and the game disappears from my device. Specially if it's free-to-play. I don't know... Maybe I'm just insane.
    I have like 5 alts. Probably more. Just thought you might want to know.

They are just people who are jealous of the moderators. They think that mods get unlimited resources (imo) and I don't know why, but they think that the famous people are the only ones who should be helped, which is totally wrong.
    They also say that they suck because when they want to report, no mod is visible in /mods list, then they think they are never online, which is totally wrong, they are always watching us.
    Join The Unofficial Growtopia Discord Server by Rush
    Got any ideas you'd like to see in Growtopia YouTube videos? PM me, I'll make them reality, or, at least try to!

Thanks Rush for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Dank View Post
    What the hell is wrong with people? I don't know about you guys. Maybe it's just me... But i have this weird way of thinking, you know. So when i don't like i game i just delete it. Crazy, right? I just press a button and the game disappears from my device. Specially if it's free-to-play. I don't know... Maybe I'm just insane.
    Actually, your wrong. Its better we fix things then we Destroy it.

This game is already perfect, just things related to Cancerous or Toxic ruins it.

Thats none of my business, but im just supportin
    Growtopia IGN: Shonen, Level: 52

Hello, Barista Here!

Just a 14 Year old teenager who likes drinking Coffee.

Knight
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________ hel

Quote Originally Posted by ambiguster View Post
    Actually, your wrong. Its better we fix things then we Destroy it.

This game is already perfect, just things related to Cancerous or Toxic ruins it.

Thats none of my business, but im just supportin
    Well yeah, sure it's better to fix the broken thing, but people shouldn't treat the developers as there enemy. I mean for dogs sake, without the devs they wouldn't even have this game. The developers want this game to succeed as much as the players.
    I have like 5 alts. Probably more. Just thought you might want to know.

Learning more about wombo in my university about it

Quote Originally Posted by 61s View Post
    And then the people moved to GROSSGOTBAN and protested there. The world became inaccessible and owner got banned. WE WON AGAIN!
    But people moved to MODSPROTESTERS...
    Wow... luckily the owner of MODSPROTEST didn't get banned and chose to take his stuff after a talk with Jenuine in private

Quote Originally Posted by iStolen View Post
    They are just people who are jealous of the moderators. They think that mods get unlimited resources (imo) and I don't know why, but they think that the famous people are the only ones who should be helped, which is totally wrong.
    They also say that they suck because when they want to report, no mod is visible in /mods list, then they think they are never online, which is totally wrong, they are always watching us.
    lol I saw so many pointless hate to the mods such as "mods curse me even if i report the drop game"... even though its their fault for not reading the rules
    IGN: why322 (I miss Darkyshadowz for some reason )
    Level: 48
    Play BTD Battles Flash? I'm lonely there so play with me

Pretty much what I imagine myself in GT:

Hi1307's 1DL Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Funtastico View Post
    I've been realising that lately you've been using the titles as click bait to mislead others into clicking it. Please stop it.
    If I have an interesting thread I need a equally interesting title, that's how titles work.
    IGN:FrozenPotato
    Contact me Via a PM here on the forums.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Lionex01 View Post
    We need more Moderator-Player interaction, and I don't mean banning or cursing.
    I agree with that. Moderators should really perhaps, talk a leetle bit more in forums and in-game. It could be done weekly, or monthly.
    I miss interactions.

Also. Here's a pretty radical solution: Let ALL the Moderators go on Summer Vacation for a few days. They deserve it for their hard workd anyways. Yea, the scammers and hackers will run rampant, but that's what the people want, don't they? ''Moderators suck! They don't do their job and hang out with famous people!'' ''Growtopia will be better without the Mods''. Fine then. Ye asked for it, we give it to ye. Have fun enjoying it, like when Seth hiked up the Sb price to triple.

Gosh, I REALLY hope that solution does happen though. I imagine myself laughing madly surrounded by fire, consuming the grief of Growtopians as they get scammed and hacked...

Muahahaha?
    The past is what it is. No sense bringing it to the present.

Simple Questions Can be Full Answers, Moderators, all of them, have different personalities that you can't change, Some May nice while others may be nicer and upfront to players. We tell ourselves that moderators Suck, When we should tell ourselves that they spend most of there own time to keep fellow growtopians safe, and whether or not they ignore you they do their job, and they do it well, even though they are outnumbered by much. They aren't Perfect nobody is,but I Know that What they do is because they enjoy doing it, if not they wouldn't have excepted that position for a number of reasons. I get that a lot of people think they Suck, but they keep and help when they can and even if they can't at the time, they'll probably be helping someone else. There are so many kids who have yet to realize that because most of them want to be noticed and gain attention, and well they are kids, so they don't usually know whats for the best. Most of them being criticized comes from those same kids, who want attention at most, but it doesn't matter what power you have or what you've done in the past, You can make a difference, and although people may judge you or hurt you, you have to learn to pick yourself up to make change. You can be a low level and still speak up, Moderators May have Power,but a regular growtopian has so much more, and we have yet to realize that. moderators do suck, but they keep things in check and until growtopians appreciate it, they won't know what those moderators did to protect him or her.
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenpotato_ View Post
    Let's clear things up:
    Would you do a Emotianly tiring job for free?
    Would you receive hate/harassment/death threats everyday for nothing in return?
    Would you give up playing your favorite game normally for the sake of the community?

Well, moderators are willing to do just that.
    Honestly, if I had their job i wouldn't last a day.

I also want you to remember this, they are Role models not mall cops. they are not here to serve every single one of your demands.

Feel free to comment about it.
    Emotionally*
    I agree with you but not completely. The moderators throw away evidence that could possibly lead to a massive scammer being banned. About 10 people were scammed by one player (if not more) and the player was merely MUTED for bringing drama along every time he posts. Not to mention that it was only on the forums. If ten people can't even get a moderator to acknowledge a situation that isn't a drop game, wouldn't you think there is an issue? Moderators stop the easy scams, but not the ones where they actually have to investigate.
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Hippohello2 View Post
    Emotionally*
    I agree with you but not completely. The moderators throw away evidence that could possibly lead to a massive scammer being banned. About 10 people were scammed by one player (if not more) and the player was merely MUTED for bringing drama along every time he posts. Not to mention that it was only on the forums. If ten people can't even get a moderator to acknowledge a situation that isn't a drop game, wouldn't you think there is an issue? Moderators stop the easy scams, but not the ones where they actually have to investigate.
    Why are forumers an exception? Moderators don't return/punish scammers for a reason and you know that, your not stupid. (Atleast I think you aren't)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenpotato_ View Post
    Why are forumers an exception? Moderators don't return/punish scammers for a reason and you know that, your not stupid. (Atleast I think you aren't)
    I never said forumers were an exception/ Here is what I said: "the player was merely MUTED for bringing drama along every time he posts. Not to mention that it was only on the forums." He was punished with a mute. Moderators did not look into this issue. They had tons of evidence piled in front of them and just trashed it.
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Hippohello2 View Post
    I never said forumers were an exception/ Here is what I said: "the player was merely MUTED for bringing drama along every time he posts. Not to mention that it was only on the forums." He was punished with a mute. Moderators did not look into this issue. They had tons of evidence piled in front of them and just trashed it.
    When I got scammed I took it as a learning experience. They should do the same.
    Not start pointless arguments and bashing innocent forumers because they thought they were that one guy that scammed them virtual money.