Thread: Scam fails (I know these were fixed)

Default Scam fails (I know these were fixed)

If you look back when scam failing was still a thing, People would scam the scammers. Which doesn't make it any better. I just hate seeing this in some videos.. No matter who it is, You shouldn't scam them... I don't care if it's one of those big hackers, YOUR STILL SCAMMING. I see all these scams about "Scam failing" someone. I don't care how much stuff you'd get if you scam fail someone. What i mean is like, Let's say someone wanted to trade a world (when it was still possible) and Had like 10DLs in the world. You offer 1DL and he accepts. You ban him and get the DLs Not scamming. What I mean is like you offer something, You scam fail like that but you tell them "Give back items for DL" they give it back then you ban them. That's just plain mean..... Maybe It's not scamming but It's still a jerk move.
    Username: EpicChris
    Level: 40
    "If i be came mod... It's not about the reward or power, It's about the change i could make. "
    -EpicChris
    "Don't get greedy in Growtopia... Being punished or being called a Hacker/Scammer isn't worth any amount of items."
    -EpicChris
    My main goal in Growtopia is to stop scammers and hackers in General.

Remember to try your hardest to stop illegal action in growtopia!

Only some ppl did that

Swe never done that though

Knight

Let that be history.

Quote Originally Posted by LolSton View Post
    Only some ppl did that

Swe never done that though
    O rlly?
    https://youtu.be/h3HbOik7pvY

#23rd part of scam fails and you say he never done that? Mkay.
    By TemmyGT

Quote Originally Posted by Zuka View Post
    O rlly?
    https://youtu.be/h3HbOik7pvY

#23rd part of scam fails and you say he never done that? Mkay.
    I didnt see him scam fail the scammer and tell him " give back my 4 wl for ur stuff"

Quote Originally Posted by EpicChris View Post
    If you look back when scam failing was still a thing, People would scam the scammers. Which doesn't make it any better. I just hate seeing this in some videos.. No matter who it is, You shouldn't scam them... I don't care if it's one of those big hackers, YOUR STILL SCAMMING. I see all these scams about "Scam failing" someone. I don't care how much stuff you'd get if you scam fail someone. What i mean is like, Let's say someone wanted to trade a world (when it was still possible) and Had like 10DLs in the world. You offer 1DL and he accepts. You ban him and get the DLs Not scamming. What I mean is like you offer something, You scam fail like that but you tell them "Give back items for DL" they give it back then you ban them. That's just plain mean..... Maybe It's not scamming but It's still a jerk move.
    About 99% of them are fake and with terrible acting, so I wouldn't get all angered about this topic. In my opinion scam fails are fine. The scammer SELLS you a world with an item in it and you buy the world ALONG with the item. So when you buy the world, the ownership of the dropped item is transferred to you, meaning that the item is no longer the scammer's. So when they try to run and pick up the item, they are attempting to steal YOUR item which is rightfully YOURS. So scam failing is not wrong, scam failing isn't scamming a scammer, scam failing is protecting your newly bought item from a scammer. Easy as that. I take my leave.
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Hippohello2 View Post
    About 99% of them are fake and with terrible acting, so I wouldn't get all angered about this topic. In my opinion scam fails are fine. The scammer SELLS you a world with an item in it and you buy the world ALONG with the item. So when you buy the world, the ownership of the dropped item is transferred to you, meaning that the item is no longer the scammer's. So when they try to run and pick up the item, they are attempting to steal YOUR item which is rightfully YOURS. So scam failing is not wrong, scam failing isn't scamming a scammer, scam failing is protecting your newly bought item from a scammer. Easy as that. I take my leave.
    tfw your argument is so good, no one wants to reply
    k