Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad grammar

Lesser Wizard

Guys, although tukboi might have been wrong in this thread. He was a super nice dude.
    He spent 4 hours making my world a song for free, really likeable too.
    We hadn't even met before this point, also. Now he's devastated and regrets this thread and everything he said in it (just talked to him). The forums and GT were pretty much his life outside of school.
    Honestly. I believe in second chances. Mods, if you're reading this... Maybe give him one?

R.I.P
    IGN:LordSauron99

Surgical vend world: MediVend

Quote Originally Posted by lordSauron99 View Post
    Guys, although tukboi might have been wrong in this thread. He was a super nice dude.
    He spent 4 hours making my world a song for free, really likeable too.
    We hadn't even met before this point, also. Now he's devastated and regrets this thread and everything he said in it (just talked to him). The forums and GT were pretty much his life outside of school.
    Honestly. I believe in second chances. Mods, if you're reading this... Maybe give him one?

R.I.P
    We do not want another short-fused person here.
    I warned him, it's his fault.
    IGN:FrozenPotato
    Contact me Via a PM here on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenpotato_ View Post
    Bruh, I'm trying to manage 4 languages i hate when people correct me without adding to the subject.
    xD Why blame your mistake on 4 languages (one you can't even speak.) "Bruh" is old. Stop trying to look cool.

IGN ; Entertained | Level 58

ℬℯ ℰηҭℯяҬ∆¡ηℯĐ 👊

Lesser Wizard

I understand your point frozen but you only saw his bad side in this thread. He along with one other was the nicest person I've met in GT.
    IGN:LordSauron99

Surgical vend world: MediVend

Master Sorcerer

wut u has agenst bad gramor, nub!?
    Wanna hear a lame joke I made?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    So if I robbed your house you would view it as good because it gives cops a job and teach you to get a security system?

I love the irony in hypocrisy. It is ironic because as people call him out for his imperfect grammar (not to mention those who are all have solecisms in their words as well) are contributing to the mob mentality of attacking someone who simply pointed out an overt nuance.

In no way is the OP hypocritical. He said some posts are literally incomprehensible to anyone not familiar with the language. If one is going to be the hero of the story, they should know how to interpret words.

God…you cannot even say two words without some edgy forumer telling you that you are wrong. It seems like the typical post format is statement, attack, mob.

EDIT: Where the hell is the punishment for the instigators? This is seriously unjust — not even being sarcastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Entertained View Post

xD Why blame your mistake on 4 languages (one you can't even speak.) "Bruh" is old. Stop trying to look cool.
    Don't center and Bold your words it's cringy.
    Anyways, if your trying to insult me atleast do it properly and don't be a retard about it.
    IGN:FrozenPotato
    Contact me Via a PM here on the forums.