can i use change of address in a inaccessible world because my DRAGONJUMP got inaccessible and i got cursed for 20 days can i use change name of address and get that world name back. is it work or no because if no i will quit GT i spent 20 dls on that world and those dls i made in 2 years.
And the world got inaccessible because of some prize is scammed and the other is real is this really make sense to get inaccessible