Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: inaccessible

  1. #1

    Angry inaccessible

    can i use change of address in a inaccessible world because my DRAGONJUMP got inaccessible and i got cursed for 20 days can i use change name of address and get that world name back. is it work or no because if no i will quit GT i spent 20 dls on that world and those dls i made in 2 years.
    And the world got inaccessible because of some prize is scammed and the other is real is this really make sense to get inaccessible
    Feel Free To Visit My New Parkour PUG

  2. #2

    Default I need hell ppl

    Can anyone or moderator explain this to me pls and sorry my grammar is very bad
    Feel Free To Visit My New Parkour PUG

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer MyLegGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    United States


    You might be able to do it.
    A Change of Address swaps two worlds.
    Maybe you can use a Change of Address in an empty world you've locked and swap it with your inaccessible world.

    Might not work, I don't know.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Polar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015


    In case you didn't know, there's now a Growtopia forum.

    Take the Growtopia related threads to that website, please
    IGN: Polarian

    If you have a problem in Growtopia, contact



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts