Thread: Drawing Custom Shapes from Image

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Drawing Custom Shapes from Image

Hello! I have recently started working on a game project using this framework, and I am needing some help. I tried looking through the documentation but I had trouble finding anything.

Basically, I want to have an image that is a sort of map, with several different shapes all using unique pixel colors, and I want to be able to draw custom shapes following the pixels (and have them clickable, so save them as a variable) and in the same positions as in the image.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Evanw1256 View Post
    Hello! I have recently started working on a game project using this framework, and I am needing some help. I tried looking through the documentation but I had trouble finding anything.

Basically, I want to have an image that is a sort of map, with several different shapes all using unique pixel colors, and I want to be able to draw custom shapes following the pixels (and have them clickable, so save them as a variable) and in the same positions as in the image.

1 year later... no help

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbydab View Post
    1 year later... no help
    Lmaoooooooo. Almost no one is here. Cannot believe that this thread isn't closed.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    Lmaoooooooo. Almost no one is here. Cannot believe that this thread isn't closed.
    Threads on here close after two years of no activity. Gravedigging, especially just to point out and laugh at someones lack of help is still generally a bad practice, though.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    Threads on here close after two years of no activity. Gravedigging, especially just to point out and laugh at someones lack of help is still generally a bad practice, though.
    How inconvenient. Should I have said "Oh sorry dear. There will always be someone that will help you." Even though that's a big lie since no one will ever help

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    How inconvenient. Should I have said "Oh sorry dear. There will always be someone that will help you." Even though that's a big lie since no one will ever help
    Or you could just not reply and laugh at them?