Thread: To The Future.

Default To The Future.

Name:  Tanked.PNG
Views: 74
Size:  4.54 MB

It beings me genuine sadness that the game I grew up with may be officially gone. To all the players, the old and the new, it was a wonderful throwing beagles in your faces. But honestly it was amazing, even if I was a childish ass{hopefully i can say that}, to play the best RTSoft game.
    Good luck to all of you

The probably in the loading screen give me hope, hopefully not a false sense.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

I cannot really fault Seth on that one. Paying for a relatively reliable server for a game only two people play anymore is kind of the equivalent of taking money and just burying it.

It really has been nice playing with you all. I like to think Tanked was one of the only competitive games I was good at, and it was sure as hell more fun than Growtopia. All good things must come to an end though; we saw this coming for years, and the game population only kept shrinking and shrinking.

It has been a blast, but everyone must look to the future, even if it entails as minute a nuance as leaving behind a nostalgic game.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Master Sorcerer

We can still play, right? The game won't close (probably) until the end of this year. Might as well play for the last time and hang out