Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting an Update?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Ok, I moved the server to something with WAAAAY more power today. But during testing I noticed that if you watch a Tapjoy ad it crashes the app on iOS (it does give you the coins for watching though) .. ugh, didn't do that when I tested before submission... hmm.

Anyway, except for that, stuff should run smoothly, so I guess that's all I want to do for now!

You guys want me to reset all scores to 50 or anything for a new "season"? Probably not but figured I'd ask. If anyone likes the idea, maybe setup a vote and the three people who still play can decide.
    LOL. Playing would be more a viable option if there were enough people...perhaps we ought to organize something where we can have more than three players.

Thanks for at least making it playable though. Would not want my five American dollars from IAPs going to waste (a joke, as I still suck even with the better tanks). I can take my 1000 cp and test it against Serge.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Lesser Wizard

Ok, I moved the server to something with WAAAAY more power today. But during testing I noticed that if you watch a Tapjoy ad it crashes the app on iOS (it does give you the coins for watching though) .. ugh, didn't do that when I tested before submission... hmm.

Anyway, except for that, stuff should run smoothly, so I guess that's all I want to do for now!

You guys want me to reset all scores to 50 or anything for a new "season"? Probably not but figured I'd ask. If anyone likes the idea, maybe setup a vote and the three people who still play can decide.
    No. It doesn't seem fair to players that have gone up to orange or above.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

Lesser Wizard

New update runs fine on my iPhone X, but doesn't fill the entire screen. Pretty cool game but the servers are dead...
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

Lesser Wizard

vote for reset all scores.

I miss playing this game.it was simple yet fun.what's funny to me though is that is still a decent number of players that go on everyday (you can check from the daily ranks) but when i go on I only see about 2 or 3 players.I guess most people just hop on to see if they join a game and log off when there's only 2 players on
    @strider

no do not reset the cps...
    The One and Only Legend SKULL!

Master Sorcerer

Would be interesting, but it would be unfair to some people who spent lots of time earning cp.
    tanked: badboy

growtopia: badboy101

Quote Originally Posted by Singapore View Post
    New update runs fine on my iPhone X, but doesn't fill the entire screen. Pretty cool game but the servers are dead...
    How did you get Tanked on your iPhone X? I have an iPhone X and it came with iOS 11 with it automatically. Unless, Seth updated the game where it can be played on iOS 11 now...

~ Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    How did you get Tanked on your iPhone X? I have an iPhone X and it came with iOS 11 with it automatically. Unless, Seth updated the game where it can be played on iOS 11 now...

~ Zackery459
    Tank has been updated to work with IOS 11, seems to be working with no problems on my device running it.

Master Sorcerer

never playing this game again, but would appreciate if you didn't reset the ranks

I am Tomahawk

Highest CP - 108k

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    Tank has been updated to work with IOS 11, seems to be working with no problems on my device running it.
    Ohhhhh alright I see now... My bad You have to search for Robinson Technologies instead of Tanked....

~ Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

So apparently I am banned from the game.
    I have no idea why because I haven't touched the game in 3 years.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
    So apparently I am banned from the game.
    I have no idea why because I haven't touched the game in 3 years.

me too
    https://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showth...omething-wrong