Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How did you get banned from the Growtopia Forums?

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Attachment 128559

So, basically for using the word "Jew" not even as an insult.
    ^
    The reason I was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Samify View Post
    What type of ban? If not a permanent then it doesn't matter, it resets. Not to mention that she has no idea who Joshie63 is since you're from 2014, just like all the new mods on the current Forum, the older ones probably don't care because you don't do anything bad.
    That is the same conclusion I have come to. They seem to have have granted amnesty at least for the time being because I am not as disruptive and trashy as some of the newer forumers.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Anyone banned during the Sethmumu era get a second chance to use the Forum officially again, just not on their main account.

I can assume you're ica or CRINJA?
    Yeah I'm Ica. Honestly I've given myself away a few times at least and nobody has realized and/or nobody has said anything.
    However, Bite hit a new low yesterday. He called me Al qaeda because I don't agree with everything he says. He is so self-centered it hurts my brain.
    Credits to my avatar go to Oscur! Thanks!

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TheArctic View Post
    Yeah I'm Ica. Honestly I've given myself away a few times at least and nobody has realized and/or nobody has said anything.
    However, Bite hit a new low yesterday. He called me Al qaeda because I don't agree with everything he says. He is so self-centered it hurts my brain.
    Any time I pull him up on it he just ignores the reply, what's the fun in that?

lol ikr. He is just picking and choosing his arguments and he's stubborn as hell. We are getting him down though; I think he's starting to break
    Credits to my avatar go to Oscur! Thanks!

He ignores it because he knows he has nothing to say. His faulted character has not changed from its incipience; moreover, it is fun picking apart his supporters. Such beguiled souls really need to find any higher purpose than a sad narcissist that is hated by a good seventy-five percent of people.

But I digress, for holding your tongue sometimes is the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArctic View Post
    lol ikr. He is just picking and choosing his arguments and he's stubborn as hell. We are getting him down though; I think he's starting to break
    lol?

It is not a sort of war. Bite was finished months ago before and immediately upon his return. No one holds respect for him anymore, so yes, all attempts at defaming him are Sisyphean. Bite’s speech is barely cogent to begin with, so when he materializes a false vernacular to sound intellectual, you know he is a corned rat.

But as mentioned above, disruptions are not the way to go about it. If Bite (or any of you) want to antoagonize, it should not be on some poor forumer’s thread. I am not dissuading quarrels with him, but make sure they are in the proper context or your points are easily dismissed.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

I posted a thread containing malicious image code that changed users’ layout to mobile mode and enabled threaded view. Soon after, people started adding it to their signatures and chaos reigned. It was quite childish in my opinion.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    I posted a thread containing malicious image code that changed users’ layout to mobile mode and enabled threaded view. Soon after, people started adding it to their signatures and chaos reigned. It was quite childish in my opinion.
    *nostalgia kicks in*

Does it count if I got muted for calling out Hamumu woops
    My name is Hammerkraz

Thanks for this Troll

Support the veterans who fought for your country

#SupportVeterans!

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    That was a good laugh because very few people knew how to fix it.

But hey, welcome back! I heard you were unbanned, but never saw you around.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerkraz View Post
    Does it count if I got muted for calling out Hamumu woops
    Absolutely not! Anyone can get…

*checks running infraction counter*

eighteen infractions from Hamumu! It takes a real delinquent to get banned from the Growtopia Forums (seriously, it is near impossible to get banned there).
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Not banned but i actually i had a bunch of infractions for swearing
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed Albadi View Post
    @SETH+@HAMUMU CAN YOU UBA FOR ME BECUS I don’t know WHAT DID I DO For BANNED/my user safsaood123 and growtopia is my life I don’t get any games best then growtopia/and thank you if you read my msg
    srry for bad grammar

Gif by Magestygt