Thread: Seth Help me! or hamumu.

Default Seth Help me! or hamumu.

Today I was banned from the growtopia forums for a incorrect reason!!! I made a thread with a link to a fake virus website and now I'm perma banned!

it was a harmless joke but now I'm banned please help mean didn't mean to do any thing wrong....

"Harmless joke..." except not. You deserve a ban; I am not sure for how long those are reprimanded with.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Welcome to the club.
    kys

I feel bad for u ;(

You should not take your joke too far :3
    In-game Name : SOLOJR

INSTAGRAM : KENDRI02

"-W-*-E-*-I-*-R-*-D-"

Hello darkness my old friend

Serf

Angry hey hamumu,(or seth) help me! i get banned for no reason

Pls hamumu or seth, why i get banned for no reason! i just go to some random world and they pushed me to something and boom i get banned pls fix this one! why why! pls what is the meaning of this ONE!

Default The lava slime glitch?

It also happened to me 5 mins ago now im finding a way to get unbanned the world i entered is lavaproglitch now i got banned 60 days can anyone pls help me

Hey guys, I'm not in charge of fixing those kinds of issues any more, but basically after a bunch of people get banned due to a glitch like that, what happens is a global fix is applied that automatically unbans EVERYBODY that was affected automatically, so even if you don't email support, you get unbanned when that happens.

So I'd just try logging on again later and seeing what happens?
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Default Hey Can back up My Forums ID

I Wanna My WOTD PHOTO Plz Help me.

Is Ubisoft not helping out enough or something?
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

lmao obviously Ubisoft isn't doing a sufficient job if a bunch of people are coming to Seth to complain. They need to step up their game, and sorry for all the people bothering you Seth. To everyone else: Seth may still have developer powers, but he doesn't own the game anymore. It is now Ubisoft's problem and Seth can't do anything about it.
    Credits to my avatar go to Oscur! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RalphGervousZap View Post
    Pls hamumu or seth, why i get banned for no reason! i just go to some random world and they pushed me to something and boom i get banned pls fix this one! why why! pls what is the meaning of this ONE!
    Contact support. I did it after an hour of waiting after I got banned, and I was unbanned in less than 15 minutes.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TheArctic View Post
    lmao obviously Ubisoft isn't doing a sufficient job if a bunch of people are coming to Seth to complain. They need to step up their game, and sorry for all the people bothering you Seth. To everyone else: Seth may still have developer powers, but he doesn't own the game anymore. It is now Ubisoft's problem and Seth can't do anything about it.
    I mean, searching for “Growtopia forums” still brings up the RTsoft forums as the first result for me. Pretty sure it doesn’t have anything to do with customized search results either. Search engines that RTsoft shows as the top result:
    Yahoo
    DuckDuckGo
    Bing
    Yandex
    AOL
    EntireWeb
    dogpile
    Ecosia
    Exalead
    Gigablast
    Qwant
    ...many many more

Quite a few of the ones where RTsoft isn’t the top result, it’s still pretty high up there, and may even be the highest actual forum result.

Also, they could have the RTsoft forums bookmarked. Occasionally you see someone post here that joined before the move. Try looking up their profile over on the new forums, and often times you’ll see that they already realized their mistake before anyone pointed anything out. Or maybe they’re getting those previously mentioned customized search results. Or they could just be looking up something more specific and be directed here. I wind up here all the time when looking for old threads. I have to change rtsoft to growtopiagame in the url to keep people over there. Pretty annoying. I know some measures have been taken to prevent people from posting here, but you can’t expect anything to solve the problem completely.

I’m not saying anything about Ubisoft, but I wouldn’t say that has anything to do with why people are coming here. People have always posted in wrong subforums, places where they’d likely not be seen, and places completely abandoned and/or off-topic. Random YouTube videos, codedojo, dead toucharcade threads, Facebook, Twitter. People go everywhere. The problem, I feel, has more to do with the fact that this used to be the home of the Growtopia forums.

I’m probably just completely making up stuff, I mean my memory is pretty bad, but even look at the Hamumu forums. Before they went down they briefly had a Growtopia subforum if I’m not mistaken. It was pretty desolate. I’d maybe even wager that it had less total posts than we’ve mistakingly had people come over here. They’re not trying to avoid Ubisoft or anything. They just don’t know where it is they need to go.

Pointing fingers and degrading the quality of these already dying forums isn’t going to solve anything. Really the most we can do is say “Hey, the Growtopia forums have moved over to https://wwwgrowtopiagame.com/forums - try asking for help over there” and maybe if they have an older join Date, throw in that they should already be able to logon with their current credentials, or throw in a tip or two about where they should be posting.