Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets just talk about our lives

To oldsock. Its just soap, so i assumed they were, so i brought them. Now i think the police might be coming for an assembly on friday because of it... 2 WEEKS AFTER. I STILL DONT KNOW IF IM IN TROUBLE
    "I could really use a pineapple free pizza from the future right now..."

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    In Growtopia..?
    Name:  1518606928547-1712042980.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  1.26 MB
    It's part of my arts class.
    Also I've been trying to learn how to produce music for a while

Yeah that's pretty much the same schedule I follow, but don't you have specific stuff going on? Like overdue assignments?
    I bombed an audition I had for my Choir class, that's something lmao.
    Credits to my avatar go to Oscur! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
    Whew, got any samples I can listen to?

Also thanks Oldsock, and good luck with your studies.
    where is everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tia Chớp Thần Công View Post
    On a lunar new year break. Mostly minecraft cuz im done with gt

I kinda hate the break tho, I want to see my friends again. All of them is either with family, some of them go back to their hometown where no wifi can be seen
    I wish my country had a lunar new year break And I can't commit myself to minecraft, it's just too hard :P

It's a pity but you'll see them again soon, just enjoy the break :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    To oldsock. Its just soap, so i assumed they were, so i brought them. Now i think the police might be coming for an assembly on friday because of it... 2 WEEKS AFTER. I STILL DONT KNOW IF IM IN TROUBLE
    Wow, that sounds intense. Keep us updated :P Also I saw your green icon (meaning you're online) when I was replying to this.

Wow, I never knew you had so much artistic ability o.o you should make a sock... And compose an epic ballad about socks...

Quote Originally Posted by TheArctic View Post
    I bombed an audition I had for my Choir class, that's something lmao.
    O.o what happened? Any chances to redeem yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by dancanban View Post

Ya moom, I wanna listen too.

And npnp and tyty, replied to these while taking a break from the work :P
    Best signature ever

I wish my country had a lunar new year break And I can't commit myself to minecraft, it's just too hard :P
    Welp, I’ve spent over 24 hours on this Minecraft server in the last week. Skyblock, if anyone cares. The server just reset like a week ago as well, so it’s the prefect opportunity to hop on. Somehow I managed to get the second ranking island by buying a bunch of iron blocks and placing them everywhere. I have no idea what I’m doing ;-;

Would be fun if you or anyone else wanted to hop on. I can invite seven people to my island. It’s pretty crappy, so I don’t really care if you know what you’re doing or are at all active. Just kind of boring playing by myself...

O.o what happened? Any chances to redeem yourself?
    Eh, I guess I didn't do as bad as I thought. Or so my teacher says. The audition is already done, so there isn't anything I can do. Results come out soon, so I guess we'll see.
    Credits to my avatar go to Oscur! Thanks!

Old news. But im not in trouble with the soap crap. (I know since a cop came for an assembly and didn't mention anything. So yeah im in the clear.

Anyways yeah... were doing shooter training i think next week. We get to attack now.

Also... not to be rude but, who stills plays minecraft? Like online in a server

Choir was something my teachers said i should do. But im not doing it. Especially not at the age where when ever i need to make my voice higher it comes out as a screech. I hope you get in TheArctic
    "I could really use a pineapple free pizza from the future right now..."

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    Welp, I’ve spent over 24 hours on this Minecraft server in the last week. Skyblock, if anyone cares. The server just reset like a week ago as well, so it’s the prefect opportunity to hop on. Somehow I managed to get the second ranking island by buying a bunch of iron blocks and placing them everywhere. I have no idea what I’m doing ;-;

Would be fun if you or anyone else wanted to hop on. I can invite seven people to my island. It’s pretty crappy, so I don’t really care if you know what you’re doing or are at all active. Just kind of boring playing by myself...
    I think the last time I played minecraft I installed a heap of mods, so I think there might be a few issues with me joining the server(?)

Quote Originally Posted by TheArctic View Post
    Eh, I guess I didn't do as bad as I thought. Or so my teacher says. The audition is already done, so there isn't anything I can do. Results come out soon, so I guess we'll see.
    That's good news from your teacher, best of luck with your results!

Old news. But im not in trouble with the soap crap. (I know since a cop came for an assembly and didn't mention anything. So yeah im in the clear.

Anyways yeah... were doing shooter training i think next week. We get to attack now.

Choir was something my teachers said i should do. But im not doing it. Especially not at the age where when ever i need to make my voice higher it comes out as a screech. I hope you get in TheArctic
    Congrats on the soap front and have fun with the shooter training o.o

Choir is something noone has ever and will ever recommend for me. The simplest way to explain my voice is "monotone".
    Best signature ever

Serf

[QUOTE=Oldsock (IGN);2537697]Happy Birthday! And Happy Anniversary!

Thank you so much. Its my pleasure to be in this forum. Had a great day and we enjoyed a lot. It was not just an other day. It was a memorable one.
    Feeling grateful for your wish. Thanks once again.

A friend is the one, who is always there for you every time you need him. A friend who is always with you whenever you need his attention. Friend is a most valued possession in our lives.
    Hello, I’m bharathi. I’m a system analyst living in Velachery, India. I am a fan of photography, writing, and outdoors.

Hypixel has 23,940 people on right now. That’s just one server. Probably the most popular, but still. So, like a lot? What’s wrong with servers?

I think the last time I played minecraft I installed a heap of mods, so I think there might be a few issues with me joining the server(?)
    There’s a new minecraft client that allows you to easily switch versions. Sort of like Magic, technic, or feed the beast launchers, if you’ve ever used any of those.

I didn’t really expect anyone to be interested though, just figured it’d be worth a shot....

I think (s)he intended you to sing from lower frequency

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, I never knew you had so much artistic ability o.o you should make a sock... And compose an epic ballad about socks...
    Quote Originally Posted by dancanban View Post

Ya moom, I wanna listen too.
    I haven't really made anything proper as every time I try, I just end up messing with the synthesizer instead of actually producing anything.

Maybe I should become a noise music artist?
    Last edited by Lollipopper; 02-24-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Lesser Wizard Tia Chớp Thần Công's Avatar

It's a pity but you'll see them again soon, just enjoy the break :P
    You will commit yourself to minecraft if you live in a country that have no steam cards what so ever. I want to try stuff on steam but trying to add funds to my steam wallet is just as hard as playing gt without wls
    NO DIRT=NO GROW
    IGN: QKhanh2308

Quote Originally Posted by bharathi View Post
    Happy Birthday! And Happy Anniversary!

Thank you so much. Its my pleasure to be in this forum. Had a great day and we enjoyed a lot. It was not just an other day. It was a memorable one.
    Feeling grateful for your wish. Thanks once again.

A friend is the one, who is always there for you every time you need him. A friend who is always with you whenever you need his attention. Friend is a most valued possession in our lives.
    Yes, life would be much harder without the people who support us.

Hypixel has 23,940 people on right now. That’s just one server. Probably the most popular, but still. So, like a lot? What’s wrong with servers?

There’s a new minecraft client that allows you to easily switch versions. Sort of like Magic, technic, or feed the beast launchers, if you’ve ever used any of those.

I didn’t really expect anyone to be interested though, just figured it’d be worth a shot....
    While there's still a fair amount who play minecraft, the downfall to it is that they're all probably around the age of 12. And if you have anymore information on the thingy you were mentioning it would be much appreciated; I'm used to FTB.

I haven't really made anything proper as every time I try, I just end up messing with the synthesizer instead of actually producing anything.

Maybe I should become a noise music artist?
    Is noise music a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tia Chớp Thần Công View Post
    You will commit yourself to minecraft if you live in a country that have no steam cards what so ever. I want to try stuff on steam but trying to add funds to my steam wallet is just as hard as playing gt without wls
    Ah, must suck, I guess there are downsides to lunar new year break.

~~~

Also just an update, passed my driving test today! Got my P-Plates!
    Best signature ever

While there's still a fair amount who play minecraft, the downfall to it is that they're all probably around the age of 12. And if you have anymore information on the thingy you were mentioning it would be much appreciated; I'm used to FTB.
    Aren’t most people on any online games twelve? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, it’s the new official launcher. It came out like a year ago. Looking into it, I guess the old launcher actually had the profile switching as well(?), now it’s just... easier to use or something. But yeah, I don’t think a modded game would be much a problem.

I just took a practice SAT and I got a 1390, so that's pretty nice. 3 months until the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempting View Post
    I just took a practice SAT and I got a 1390, so that's pretty nice. 3 months until the real deal.
    Holy crap, that's really good. Good luck on the actual thing.

Holy crap, that's really good. Good luck on the actual thing.
    Thanks, I plan on practicing a lot for it. I'm aiming for a 1500 or above, and something more like a perfect score for the SAT in August.

I’m feeling extremely nostalgic right now
    tb to when forums were fun

In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant.

I’m doing alright, I guess I can call it that.
    It’s... more of an up and down slope of feeling down in the dumps and feeling elated because someone very dear to me talks to me. It makes me feel blessed lolol
    Today it rained. I was happy about that, rain is calming to me -w-.
    I also kinda got sad because the thought of not being able to say goodbye to my friends in these forums hangs around in my head every other day. This forum is dead, and I accept that, but I regret not being able to recover my password fast enough, and therefore, losing contact with everyone. Ahh;;;
    We all get through somehow.