Thread: Hey yo Seth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hey yo Seth

Whats your opinion on growtopia current state. Do you think ubisoft is doing well? Anything you could change from there updates? Just kinda curious.
    "I could really use a pineapple free pizza from the future right now..."

I'm curious as well, what's the opinion of one of the former developers? o.o
    Best signature ever

I'm no Seth, but the neatness of the game is now lost. Too many mechanics implemented monthly, each with their bugs or misspellings, inconsistensies and other peculiarities. If an old game could satisfy my perfectionism, the game in its current state wouldn't have me playing it if I would just discover it.

Sorry about that, I had a release.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEventual View Post

Not even sure if it's dog.
    I have ADHD!

Contributions:

Quote Originally Posted by MrEventual View Post
    I'm no Seth, but the neatness of the game is now lost. Too many mechanics implemented monthly, each with their bugs or misspellings, inconsistensies and other peculiarities. If an old game could satisfy my perfectionism, the game in its current state wouldn't have me playing it if I would just discover it.

Sorry about that, I had a release.
    I agree with you, every update starting around the Balloon Warz Update has had it's list of faults, perhaps even updates months before then. Eventually glitches just became usual and gt went from being a smooth cute game to a buggy, volatile game. If you happen to be a victim of the bug, you will need to wait generally weeks before your losses are compensated for.
    Best signature ever

He'd likely not respond since the contract he and Hamumu agreed to probably makes them not able to voice opinions, but it's really bad now imo. Seth and Hamumu are superior and unlike Ubisoft they actually explain what things went wrong and don't have over three security leaks.
    retardedzlockgaming on the Growtopia Forums. But this place is very tame,
    and not as chaotic, so I'll hang here too.