Thread: reCAPTCHA V1 (Seth please read)

Lesser Wizard

Default reCAPTCHA V1 (Seth please read)

Hello Seth (or whoever is reading this),

As reCAPTCHA was shut down on March 31 2018, no-one is able to make new accounts on this forum. This is what you’d see when registering:
    Name:  6823AE54-E7C4-4767-9DE7-826CC20B70CA.png
Views: 139
Size:  650.0 KB

It’s probably a good idea if you could update the captcha to V2 so that new users can register on these forums.
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

Oops, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Ok, I've upgraded stuff and now recaptcha 2 is active. I've gone ahead and unbanned D0GE, don't make me regret it!

Sadly my upgrades have caused some other areas of the site to break, gonna fix that soon.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Oops, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Ok, I've upgraded stuff and now recaptcha 2 is active. I've gone ahead and unbanned D0GE, don't make me regret it!

Sadly my upgrades have caused some other areas of the site to break, gonna fix that soon.
    Thanks Seth! It's nice to be back on this account again. (I can see how immature I was back then) Sadly my account is still banned on the Growtopia forums; anything you could do about it?
    Last edited by D0GE; 04-15-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Any hope of getting D0GE unbanned on Growtopia Forums?

Serf

Hey Seth just in time for this thread I don't really know how to begin but it's me Updated from some years ago. Yes I just made this account (Doe) 2 days ago, was just wondering if I could get an unmute for my account... I know how much trouble I was before but can you, like, give me another opportunity I'd just like to talk to my friends again and dwell here in the tavern? I don't mind whatever is in my account Updated I'd just like to request for your permission to allow me to stay and hang out here in the forums again. Thanks a lot, this is my first time back since 2(or more?) years ago. I can assure you that the community here won't see a childish Updated again. Thanks

Serf

Damn, looks like the forum isn't as active as it used to be

Guys this really shouldn't be a thread to beg Seth to undo your wrongdoings. Try msging him or smth. And as for the growtopia forums, he doesn't control that anymore, its up to Ubisoft. I wish I could just ask Seth to unban me but sadly I can't. Just suck it up and take your punishment.
    Credits to my avatar go to Oscur! Thanks!

Serf

Quote Originally Posted by TheArctic View Post
    Guys this really shouldn't be a thread to beg Seth to undo your wrongdoings. Try msging him or smth. And as for the growtopia forums, he doesn't control that anymore, its up to Ubisoft. I wish I could just ask Seth to unban me but sadly I can't. Just suck it up and take your punishment.
    Seth can't be messaged though, sadly.
    I thought jumping in this thread would give me a shot since I don't think I can catch Seth's attention without being a try hard, but yeah maybe I'll try another way man

Ok, Updated is no longer muted.

Concerning the GT forums, you'd need to talk to GT support about that.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Master Sorcerer

Ok, Updated is no longer muted.

Concerning the GT forums, you'd need to talk to GT support about that.

Can't describe what I'm feeling right now in words. Thanks, I guarantee you no regrets