Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lesser Wizard

Default Unofficial RTsoft Tavern Discord Server

The Unofficial RTsoft Tavern Discord Server
    A place for you oldies to chat in
    (
    Original idea suggested by Chibiusa)

Aim: a small but tight-knit, friendly and safe-for-work community Discord server that aims to bring old members of the Growtopia Forums or in general, the RTsoft Forums together.

Server link: http://discord.gg/Re4pNTE
    Owner: Singapore (noob#6686)

How many people have joined so far?
    Credits to my avatar go to Oscur! Thanks!

Lesser Wizard

I'm no oldie but would yall mind if i joined
    Is Florida okay even

Quote Originally Posted by Dozzy69 View Post
    I'm no oldie but would yall mind if i joined
    The server is dead. Five people online (one being myself, three others bots), and twelve members total. The last non-bot post (the bot posts mainly just being posts from the /r/growtopia subreddit) was posted on 04/29, and is pretty much just saying that the server is too quiet.

I'm not really affiliated with the server in any way, besides just being a member who hasn't actually posted anything meaningful on the server itself, but as someone who joined before the forums split (and who has bothered to check back), I would probably say you are old enough for the likes of the server. You know, if you don't mind it being completely dead and all.

It's unfortunate that we never do anything as a community, but I guess that's to be expected. I would try to start something, but I'm too lazy. Also, I did suggest perhaps playing some Skyblock server together, but I guess people here aren't too interested in Minecraft anymore. I haven't been keeping in touch with any of the newer games, bar some crappy free to play mobile/flash ones (for a while I was in the top fifty players on the American server in Maplestory M. I've spent over fifty hours playing it in the last week. It just came out. I absolutely hate the game).

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    The server is dead. Five people online (one being myself, three others bots), and twelve members total. The last non-bot post (the bot posts mainly just being posts from the /r/growtopia subreddit) was posted on 04/29, and is pretty much just saying that the server is too quiet.

I'm not really affiliated with the server in any way, besides just being a member who hasn't actually posted anything meaningful on the server itself, but as someone who joined before the forums split (and who has bothered to check back), I would probably say you are old enough for the likes of the server. You know, if you don't mind it being completely dead and all.

It's unfortunate that we never do anything as a community, but I guess that's to be expected. I would try to start something, but I'm too lazy. Also, I did suggest perhaps playing some Skyblock server together, but I guess people here aren't too interested in Minecraft anymore. I haven't been keeping in touch with any of the newer games, bar some crappy free to play mobile/flash ones (for a while I was in the top fifty players on the American server in Maplestory M. I've spent over fifty hours playing it in the last week. It just came out. I absolutely hate the game).
    RIP (10 Chars)
    ~Think before you do~

Ign:
    Matchamoo

Level:

Time Played: About 5 Years!

Need Help? Just PM me either on the forums or in game!
    Quote Originally Posted by BLYoshi View Post
    So what do you do when others are playing dirty? You play dirty as well.

Lesser Wizard

Is Florida okay even

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post

We are not really a “community” in that sense though. Most of us are leftovers or rejected evaders from the only massive game RTSoft had. I am not saying that is a bad thing, but being realistic, most of us are either genuinely busy or have other interests outside these forums. Plus, beside the oldie factions, most people have not surpassed the bounds of acquaintances with most of these people, so an inactive Discord server is not going to much anyway. It was made with good intentions, but unrealistic in execution.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    We are not really a “community” in that sense though. Most of us are leftovers or rejected evaders from the only massive game RTSoft had. I am not saying that is a bad thing, but being realistic, most of us are either genuinely busy or have other interests outside these forums. Plus, beside the oldie factions, most people have not surpassed the bounds of acquaintances with most of these people, so an inactive Discord server is not going to much anyway. It was made with good intentions, but unrealistic in execution.
    I agree completly. It's just that I'm not most people. I am not busy nor do I really have any interests that would force me away. I am terribly bored and kind of sort of wish we were a real community. I haven't actually had any real interaction with anybody here or on the Growtopia forums in years, but I cannot seem to move on. I should probably leave. Oh well.

why am i credited lmao
    I am a pretty pink unicorn,and sailor of justice. I am none other than.. Peter Griffin!

Just Kidding. I'm Princess Serenity Chibi Usagi Tsukino (Bit Long don't you think?)

Just call me Chibiusa~ or you know Kimi is cool too

Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    why am i credited lmao

That would be why.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post

That would be why.
    i mean technically that was hbf's idea

but uh i did make the server ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I am a pretty pink unicorn,and sailor of justice. I am none other than.. Peter Griffin!

Just Kidding. I'm Princess Serenity Chibi Usagi Tsukino (Bit Long don't you think?)

Just call me Chibiusa~ or you know Kimi is cool too