Thread: Users you miss

Lesser Wizard

Default Users you miss

I miss Darkscythe, Stunt, Killaflame, Coherence, PolarisHD, Teh978, Ukuzz, 26FtW26, Maryjane, Liammagoo, Tommoswag, Raqk, michaelhans10 (?), Hakma

what about you fellas, whom do you miss?
    Last edited by Noisia; 03-30-2020 at 04:32 PM.
    s-s-souljahwitch

Peasant

just testing if I'm shadowbanned

I really miss my homie fuzzywuzz. He was super immature and got himself banned to never return early in 2013, but I became really good friends with him as he grew as a person, and he entrusted to me a massive fortune in the game. I am not really sure I have a longing to talk to anyone I really cannot though.

Generally, I still have a nostalgic longing to chat more with the people I feel I grew up and matured alongside online, but Megazork, Hakma, Gummibear64, are all reachable. I already converse with a group of good people intermittently — enough to feel like they are there without necessarily being such a distraction to one another. It is a unique dynamic to be surrounded by friends you have made online because at any point you can catch up with a simple exchange of messages.

I only tangentially digress because we are not really a community here. We do exactly as aforesaid: loosely interact and check in. I do not feel I miss anyone here when I know I can contact them and talk at any moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Noisia View Post
    I miss Darkscythe, Stunt, Killaflame, Coherence, PolarisHD, Teh978, Ukuzz, 26FtW26, Maryjane, Liammagoo, Tommoswag, Raqk, michaelhans10 (?), Hakma

what about you fellas, whom do you miss?
    Killaflame is a permanent troll.

I am almost certain (cannot be bothered to check) Maryjane, Raqk, and MyLo have all checked in recently.

Hakma is alive in spirit, and does have a forum account that is not banned on the Growtopia Forums. However, the last activity was from early 2019.

I am pretty sure most of the rest are reachable on Discord if you know who to ask for their tag.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I really miss my homie fuzzywuzz. He was super immature and got himself banned to never return early in 2013, but I became really good friends with him as he grew as a person, and he entrusted to me a massive fortune in the game. I am not really sure I have a longing to talk to anyone I really cannot though.

Generally, I still have a nostalgic longing to chat more with the people I feel I grew up and matured alongside online, but Megazork, Hakma, Gummibear64, are all reachable. I already converse with a group of good people intermittently — enough to feel like they are there without necessarily being such a distraction to one another. It is a unique dynamic to be surrounded by friends you have made online because at any point you can catch up with a simple exchange of messages.

I only tangentially digress because we are not really a community here. We do exactly as aforesaid: loosely interact and check in. I do not feel I miss anyone here when I know I can contact them and talk at any moment.

Killaflame is a permanent troll.

I am almost certain (cannot be bothered to check) Maryjane, Raqk, and MyLo have all checked in recently.

Hakma is alive in spirit, and does have a forum account that is not banned on the Growtopia Forums. However, the last activity was from early 2019.

I am pretty sure most of the rest are reachable on Discord if you know who to ask for their tag.
    Yeah, most of them are most likely reachable via discord but I don't know any of their Discords. I'm pretty sure Killaflame is a permanent troll, yeah, he was british, probably a chav now. I'd like to check in with him though because he was an ******* yeah but I liked him for sure, but that was like 5 years ago now.

There's a forumer Discord, innit? Last time I was there I was very immature because there was a furry (yes, a furry, sad act from me)

Really want to catch up with Stunt though, friendship ended on a bad note out of the blue and I never got answers to my questions. I have his Discord but he's got friend requests off, sux.
    s-s-souljahwitch