Thread: Growtopia Seth

Default Growtopia Seth

Seth. since you and hamumu have been inactivity for a while. will you ever visit the game or will you bring new updates into to growtopia? even if ubisoft is the one in charge.

You played like 3 days ago...
    Name:  bandicam 2018-05-01 15-16-58-434.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  125.1 KB
    im pretty sure that Hamumu said "Seth will still show up to spawn lava everywhere and troll people as he does, Hamumu will still be cranking out weird items and updates."

i don't see you doing anything like that and hamumu is doing something somewhere god knows what.

You have to remember. Seth and Ham worked on Growtopia nonstop for like...ever. They were chained down but now they are free. I’m sure in the future we will start to see more of them around, but for now they are just taking a long deserved break.

Besides...Seths lame! Just give me access to your world and Ill spam lava everywhere. And dirt. And some cave background.
    $run

He was still helping until that one huge hack in December. Now he doesn't and neither does Hamumu. So rip them. Then again, as GRVTY said, they've worked for years on the game so it's a huge release of stress to stop.
    retardedzlockgaming on the Growtopia Forums. But this place is very tame,
    and not as chaotic, so I'll hang here too.