Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you watching/playing/reading/listening to?

Anime, Pokemon, Konosuba, Weeb stuff
    hi fellas

I usually play football with my friends . It was really great.

Serf

I am currently attending musical school because I want to master drums. I have purchased recently the simplest set up possible (3pc from https://handpanguru.com). Hope it will work out for me. If someone is interested, I can send a link to my Soundcloud

Playing Dota, Listening Trance, Watching Game of Thrones

Serf

currently Watching The Seven Deadly Sins. It is indeed a masterpiece after Dragon Ball Super and Naruto.

Man, I forgot this thread was a thing.

Watching: detective conan

Need to watch some 2.7 episodes per day everyday for the next 42 or so weeks if I want to catch up before episode 1000. Which I plan to, although I've been wasting a ton of time on things I don't even enjoy lately.

Playing: I've been wasting a ton of time on Kongregate lately. Just random games, mostly just going for badges and not enjoying it at all. I've leveled up twice in the past month, and at level 53 that isn't quite as easy as it used to be.

Reading: Nothing really. Not even the forums. My account on the Growtopia forums has been banned, and I am finally free from that place. Thank god. Although I guess I am wasting an incredible amount of time on reddit lately despite perhaps hating there just as much.

Listening: to game and anime music.

Ah. I’ve been taking I.T classes and just a while ago i got A+ certified and im having some interviews for an I.T position.
    I look at my signature here and I cringed.

I'm watching the newest season of The Man in the High Castle right now, I like the pacing of this show.