Thread: TANKED REUNION!!! 7/27/18

Serf

Default TANKED REUNION!!! 7/27/18

TANKED REUNION THIS FRIDAY JULY 27TH!!

This is a very important message about tanked. If you miss the community and everyone on it, please read this message. As most of you are probably aware, tanked is shutting down this year. It's crazy how we care more about it than the actual creator. Seeing that a lot of us had so many memories and good times on this game, it is very disappointing to hear. One of the things we miss most of all is the community. Everyone was friends with each other, and now we have all been distanced. On July 27, 2018 (this Friday) 7 PM EST/6 PM CST, we would like to have a reunion for all the old tanked members to get together and relive it's golden days. We can hang out in the tavern, battle each other, and play games in private rooms. Admit it to yourself, you miss all the nonsense drama. We aren't expecting to revive this game, by hosting this reunion, (even though that would be great) we just think it would be amazing to get together one last time. We would really appreciate seeing everyone there. Please consider this because it would be an amazing last time together. Hope to see you there!

-fabulous and Lostkitten

Peasant

I was really hoping Seth was going to contribute more features to this game, but that’s not the case. Anyways, a reunion is really cool and I’m hoping people are actually going to show up.
    Last edited by skyrose; 07-25-2018 at 01:46 AM.

Maybe…I am already committed to Updated’s forumer meetup on the same day, and I have a pretty busy schedule that day. I guess I will pop in if I can.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Default It has come to an end.

Tbh if nobody comes then y'all never cared about this game at all. "But its just a game". Tell you what it all started there we here Joshie63, fabulous, skyrose and lostkitten do care. Alot of sweet stuff happened, alot of bad stuff happened. It's for the last time and we should really meet up boys and girls. Tanked made an impact in my life in many ways, i found the bestest friends i could ever imagine who would dearly care and to do fun stuff together. What would i give to turn back time. Not just because of how dope the time was, because we were all family in a way. Fights, love, passion were the 3 words i saw in that game. It's really sad it has come to this now after 7 years. We have all grown together and we all do different things now, we learned from our mistakes we learned from each other, im surely not the guy to talk about mistakes because i was one of the most toxic players there. But my friends were always there, and especially 1 other person.. you know who you are. Much love y'all hope to meet you guys at the reunion. -Dean
    Last edited by BadDarkGator; 07-27-2018 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Still can't spell.
    ]Former dominator (0.73 is legit right?) Smh why am i even writing this signature for fk sake.

Tanked IGN: DarkGator

It was not my best use of an hour at all, but at least I got to see everyone?
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Let's dig it a proper grave. Give me all your coins, peasants.
    hi fellas

lol whoops totally woulda logged on if i had checked forums bummer can we like have reunion part2??

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMH View Post
    lol whoops totally woulda logged on if i had checked forums bummer can we like have reunion part2??

Yes we can, check my thread.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahx View Post
    TANKED REUNION THIS FRIDAY JULY 27TH!!

This is a very important message about tanked. If you miss the community and everyone on it, please read this message. As most of you are probably aware, tanked is shutting down this year. It's crazy how we care more about it than the actual creator. Seeing that a lot of us had so many memories and good times on this game, it is very disappointing to hear. One of the things we miss most of all is the community. Everyone was friends with each other, and now we have all been distanced. On July 27, 2018 (this Friday) 7 PM EST/6 PM CST, we would like to have a reunion for all the old tanked members to get together and relive it's golden days. We can hang out in the tavern, battle each other, and play games in private rooms. Admit it to yourself, you miss all the nonsense drama. We aren't expecting to revive this game, by hosting this reunion, (even though that would be great) we just think it would be amazing to get together one last time. We would really appreciate seeing everyone there. Please consider this because it would be an amazing last time together. Hope to see you there!

-fabulous and Lostkitten
    Well looks like I missed it lol

Click here to visit my profile!

#AIRTEMPLARS

Lesser Knight

I'm trying to get another one going this weekend
    Aye bruh why you readin this? Don't click on my bio either, FOH stalker MFer.