Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2ND Tanked reunion on August 22nd, 2018 (5:30 ET)

Oh nooo.. shadow tank! I would have kill (some tanks) to get to try that. Hahahaha.. oh well, I need to check this forum more often then Looking forward for the next one.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post
    Oh nooo.. shadow tank! I would have kill (some tanks) to get to try that. Hahahaha.. oh well, I need to check this forum more often then Looking forward for the next one.

Would’ve been ever more great if you were there. Back in 2012 I literally looked up to you and god. Best players of tanked 100%

Dab - 120k cp

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbydab View Post
    Would’ve been ever more great if you were there. Back in 2012 I literally looked up to you and god. Best players of tanked 100%

Dab - 120k cp
    awww thanks . Maybe.. do the reunion 4 months ahead? surely there will be more people coming. December sounds good, with all the holiday and stuff.
    Or maybe Seth can organise shadow tank for us to use on the day too? Wink Wink.. HAHAHAHA..

Lesser Knight

awww thanks . Maybe.. do the reunion 4 months ahead? surely there will be more people coming. December sounds good, with all the holiday and stuff.
    Or maybe Seth can organise shadow tank for us to use on the day too? Wink Wink.. HAHAHAHA..

How about you set it up? You have more clout in the tanked community, and that would be a great idea. Maybe Seth should add a custom map for reunion part 3

How about you set it up? You have more clout in the tanked community, and that would be a great idea. Maybe Seth should add a custom map for reunion part 3
    Adding a new map is not gonna happen (it requires old 3DS Max versions that I doubt even run anymore) but I could enable the Shadowtank again if needed.

Also, I erased a message, let's try to keep things civil.

BTW, RIP Dekochan the Tanked Beagle, he died earlier this year. (that's his bark and texture in the game)

Name:  deko_in_chair.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  99.3 KB
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Adding a new map is not gonna happen (it requires old 3DS Max versions that I doubt even run anymore) but I could enable the Shadowtank again if needed.

Also, I erased a message, let's try to keep things civil.

BTW, RIP Dekochan the Tanked Beagle, he died earlier this year. (that's his bark and texture in the game)
    Also, rip beagle. ):
    Name:  deko_in_chair.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  99.3 KB

Rip beagle. ):
    Not my fault, she was calling me names

its a shame that a new map can't be created, but its an option if you want to resurrect the app I always thought that this is a very2 good game Seth! Well done on creating it.
    For the next gathering how about we do it on the 26th of December? i figure its a holiday for everyone?

Lesser Knight

its a shame that a new map can't be created, but its an option if you want to resurrect the app I always thought that this is a very2 good game Seth! Well done on creating it.
    For the next gathering how about we do it on the 26th of December? i figure its a holiday for everyone?

Alright, make a thread about it.
    Dab - 123k ish CP

I try to be nice, but then people talk behind my back. It’s just life.

Fortnite god aswell

Alright, make a thread about it.
    or you do it

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMH View Post
    or you do it

no u
    Dab - 123k ish CP

Fortnite god aswell

no u
    Whoever ends up doing it should us a service like whenisgood.net to see when everyone is available. I don't even play Tanked myself but I would probably also limit it to before December. Tanked is due to shut down sometime this year and wouldn't risk putting it off until the last month, the shut off could very well be sometime before that.

It would be neat though to know the exact time the servers shut off. Could all meet up as the servers switch off for the last time or something.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    Whoever ends up doing it should us a service like whenisgood.net to see when everyone is available. I don't even play Tanked myself but I would probably also limit it to before December. Tanked is due to shut down sometime this year and wouldn't risk putting it off until the last month, the shut off could very well be sometime before that.

It would be neat though to know the exact time the servers shut off. Could all meet up as the servers switch off for the last time or something.

I posted a new thread regarding the 3rd tanked reunion. Check it out.
    Dab - 123k ish CP

Fortnite god aswell