Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2ND Tanked reunion on August 22nd, 2018 (5:30 ET)

Lesser Knight

Default 2ND Tanked reunion on August 22nd, 2018 (5:30 ET)

So guys, I think the first Tanked Reunion was great, but I definitely think we should have another one since I wasn’t here for the last time. If you have any questions. Reply to this thread and also reply if you are coming (: We are going to chill, socialize, hang out, and play matches. It’s going to be fun. So make sure to come! Also, the times are (5:30 ET and 9:30 GMT)

I will probably not be in attendance.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Lesser Knight

Default Aw, hopefully you can make it!

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I will probably not be in attendance.

Hopefully you can make it.

Hm, so let's see, that's like 10 AM my time? I'm going to try to and show up and if technology permits, turn the ShadowTank on for everybody for 24 hours or so. (it will get removed after that, no sense in leaving it on permanently and ruining the game)
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Hm, so let's see, that's like 10 AM my time? I'm going to try to and show up and if technology permits, turn the ShadowTank on for everybody for 24 hours or so. (it will get removed after that, no sense in leaving it on permanently and ruining the game)

Thanks dude. It would make this reunion a blast.

Ok, I think I'm a little late but the Shadow Tank is now available for anyone to use for the next 24 hours. You may need to scroll right (drag with your finger) on your tank list to see it.

This definitely causes balance problems and who knows what else, so let me know if it explodes in a bad way.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Knight

Alright I can see some problems happening. vvv
    Last edited by Dabbydab; 08-23-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Lesser Knight

Ok, I think I'm a little late but the Shadow Tank is now available for anyone to use for the next 24 hours. You may need to scroll right (drag with your finger) on your tank list to see it.

This definitely causes balance problems and who knows what else, so let me know if it explodes in a bad way.

There is a problem, people are going into private matches and letting people kill them so they can get cp and coins. But other then it’s fine and we’ve been averaging 15 players a day since the update

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbydab View Post
    There is a problem, people are going into private matches and letting people kill them so they can get cp and coins. But other then it’s fine and we’ve been averaging 15 players a day since the update
    I doubt that's a problem, considering the game is going to be completely shut down soon.
    hi fellas

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    I doubt that's a problem, considering the game is going to be completely shut down soon.

Yeah, I guess but it really hurts the ranks of the game.

Peasant

Default Hypocrite

-decided I didn’t need to reply to an incredibly annoying 13 year old anymore since this game was about having fun and this was its last resort, which is why I took out this portion, sorry.

I also want to thank Seth for providing us the use of the shadow tank, thank you. It was extremely fun to use and annoying at the same time, but thank you for allowing all of the people who could attend tanked the ability to preview the tank and have fun.
    Last edited by skyrose; 08-25-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by skyrose View Post
    First of all, didn’t your hypocritical self get yourself to yellow by asking other people to help you by using shadow tanks? Yes, we all went into private matches to hang out with each other and experience using the shadow tank AND GAIN CP. It doesn’t matter how much “cp” anyone has anymore since this game is already dead and nobody logs on anyways. Although, earlier, you were bragging about a color change. Does Seth need to rollback tanked too? Stop being hypocritical, a ‘tattletale’, and acting like you’re better than everyone else because of a nonexistent rank.

I also want to thank Seth for providing us the use of the shadow tank, thank you. It was extremely fun to use and extremely annoying at the same time, but thank you for allowing all of the people who could attend tanked the ability to preview the tank and have fun.

Hey, I get it I did NOT Include that I was too, but notice how I said that “people” are doing it too. We all did it. But then the fact that y’all wouldn’t even letting me play with y’all because you guys were transferring with shadow at the time. Like Elena - 25k to 50k, like fab 40k - 50 k like Frankie, 25k - 50k
    Like me, 80k-100k never said that I didn’t do it huh? He said to let him know if it explodes in a bad way and you have to understand it. And Elena even said that you were her so that’s shows that you were using your alt account to get yourself cp. I for real had nothing to do because you were too busy transferring at the time, and I was so happy that I got my dream after so much years, but you and your little group of friends ruined it for me. I congratulated you all and I have no idea how I am a hypocrite when I was stating something. You all were doing it too so just chill...

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, didn’t your hypocritical self get yourself to yellow by asking other people to help you by using shadow tanks? Yes, we all went into private matches to hang out with each other and experience using the shadow tank AND GAIN CP. It doesn’t matter how much “cp” anyone has anymore since this game is already dead and nobody logs on anyways. Although, earlier, you were bragging about a color change. Does Seth need to rollback tanked too? Stop being hypocritical, a ‘tattletale’, and acting like you’re better than everyone else because of a nonexistent rank.

I also want to thank Seth for providing us the use of the shadow tank, thank you. It was extremely fun to use and extremely annoying at the same time, but thank you for allowing all of the people who could attend tanked the ability to preview the tank and have fun.

And, I never bragged. I only said #100kCPgang. Which I was just being stingy at the time. Sorry if it hurt you in a way..

Lesser Knight

Oh and hey now appearantly I’m better than everyone else because I was exited.

-(dab)

I just love Tanked reunions. I get to see kids that had five years to grow up doing the same exact thing they were doing five years ago.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Lesser Knight

I just love Tanked reunions. I get to see kids that had five years to grow up doing the same exact thing they were doing five years ago.

sad, right?

-(dab)

ShadowTank has been disabled! Hope everybody got a chance to try it.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Knight

Thanks, we all appreciate it although it had it’s ups and downs at one point. But I’m glad I recommended this It was awesome! Thanks Seth.

-(dab) 130kcp

Peasant

I really enjoyed having the option to use the shadow tank. It was like having another tanked update but at the same time it wasn’t. Thanks Seth!

It’s nice to see people from 5 years ago complaining, complaining 5 years later.
    <3

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ishy View Post
    It’s nice to see people from 5 years ago complaining, complaining 5 years later.

You complained that I am a hypocrite, remember?