Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goshhh

Lesser Knight

Default Goshhh

Looking back at this... So many memories..
    So nostalgic.

Stop cluttering our discussion forums with memories of the past. Talk more about the now.

t. Avid Bathroom Teacher fan looking to having some actual quality discussion.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    Stop cluttering our discussion forums with memories of the past. Talk more about the now.

t. Avid Bathroom Teacher fan looking to having some actual quality discussion.
    I may say anything here as long as it isn't harming anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
    I may say anything here as long as it isn't harming anyone.
    It's harming the user experience. People don't come here to see the same exact thing posted all day everyday.

>the forums once were
    They still are.

Lesser Knight

It's harming the user experience. People don't come here to see the same exact thing posted all day everyday.

>the forums once were
    They still are.
    Lol?

Wanna play like that?
    Ok, you are hurting my feelings. Now stop this!!!!!!!

Lol?

Wanna play like that?
    Ok, you are hurting my feelings. Now stop this!!!!!!!
    I never said people can post anything they want as long as they weren't hurting anyone. I was just pointing out you are a hypocrite. I never imposed those rules upon myself.

Lesser Knight

I never said people can post anything they want as long as they weren't hurting anyone. I was just pointing out you are a hypocrite. I never imposed those rules upon myself.
    How come that I am a hypocrite

How come that I am a hypocrite
    Says not to harm people
    Harms forum

Lesser Knight

Says not to harm people
    Harms forum
    1. Saying that this place is nostalgic isn't bad..
    2. People and forum are two completely different things.

1. Saying that this place is nostalgic isn't bad..
    2. People and forum are two completely different things.
    1. It is bad when it is actually posted every other day
    2. Harming a forum negatively effects the users.

Lesser Knight

1. It is bad when it is actually posted every other day
    2. Harming a forum negatively effects the users.
    Oo every other day! *Looks around*. Sees 4 other posts not related to Growtopia
    It's affect but ok
    Last edited by BlackIce; 09-18-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Oo every other day! *Looks around*. Sees 4 other post not related to Growtopia
    It's affect but ok
    Are you actually blind?

Also, uses Oo, asteriks, skips periods, doesn't write out the four, generally very bad grammar. Mentioning incorrect, albeit completely understandable, language as a means to distract from the argument. Or perhaps you are just getting at my language to be a jerk?

Lesser Knight

Are you actually blind?

Also, uses Oo, asteriks, skips periods, doesn't write out the four, generally very bad grammar. Mentioning incorrect, albeit completely understandable, language as a means to distract from the argument. Or perhaps you are just getting at my language to be a jerk?
    Oh sorry mr. Grammar Nazi. Sorry that I couldn't get on your level of English.

And don't forget the fact that you started all of this. I only said that this is nostalgic but oh no! Mr. Grammar Nazi lurks and immediately strikes again! Why? Because it is apparently a problem to express my opinion. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh sorry mr. Grammar Nazi. Sorry that I couldn't get on your level of English.

And don't forget the fact that you started all of this. I only said that this is nostalgic but oh no! Mr. Grammar Nazi lurks and immediately strikes again! Why? Because it is apparently a problem to express my opinion. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Calling me a grammar nazi when you were the one picking at my incorrect language. You are actually hilarious. Was just pointing out once again how hypocritcal you are. I don't actually care about your grammar.

It is not a problem to express your opinion. Go for it. I'm just saying it is annoying. And it is. Especially when your opinion is the only opinion anyone ever posts on here. What is the point? What did you expect?

>this place is nostalgic
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree

If you want to be able to express your opinion, expect others to express theirs. That's all my first post was doing. And if you couldn't tell, it was largely a joke. However it is also something that largely bothers me. I didn't think I would need to apply my "It's a joke" signature here as well...

Lesser Knight

Calling me a grammar nazi when you were the one picking at my incorrect language. You are actually hilarious. Was just pointing out once again how hypocritcal you are. I don't actually care about your grammar.

It is not a problem to express your opinion. Go for it. I'm just saying it is annoying. And it is. Especially when your opinion is the only opinion anyone ever posts on here. What is the point? What did you expect?

>this place is nostalgic
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree

If you want to be able to express your opinion, expect others to express theirs. That's all my first post was doing. And if you couldn't tell, it was largely a joke. However it is also something that largely bothers me. I didn't think I would need to apply my "It's a joke" signature here as well...
    generally very bad grammar.
    Sigh.....

And how can "stop cluttering.....talk more about now" be a joke?

>this place is nostalgic
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree
    >i agree

shut up lol

Sigh.....

And how can "stop cluttering.....talk more about now" be a joke?
    That was part of my demonstrating you being a hypocrite. I don't care that you have bad grammar, just pointing it out as part of my demonstration.

Also, that wasn't the only part of my first post. Quality discussion is something I would like to see, but it's not going to happen and I do not expect it to. Especially not about Bathroom Teacher.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMH View Post
    shut up lol
    Thank you for your opinion. It means more to me than most any other post in this thread including my own.

Lesser Knight

That was part of my demonstrating you being a hypocrite. I don't care that you have bad grammar, just pointing it out as part of my demonstration.

Also, that wasn't the only part of my first post. Quality discussion is something I would like to see, but it's not going to happen and I do not expect it to. Especially not about Bathroom Teacher.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your opinion. It means more to me than most any other post in this thread including my own.
    So just to summarise what you said. I am "harming" the forums by saying that this is nostalgic and you said that I am a hypocrite. Ok wow. There is literally no problem with that.

So just to summarise what you said. I am "harming" the forums by saying that this is nostalgic and you said that I am a hypocrite. Ok wow. There is literally no problem with that.
    You are harming the forums by repeating a notion that has already been stated countless times without adding anything meaningful yourself.

Lesser Knight

You are harming the forums by repeating a notion that has already been stated countless times without adding anything meaningful yourself.
    You are harming the forums by posting useless replies.