Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Third tanked reunion on November 7th 6:00PM ET | 10:00PM GMT

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    51

    Default Third tanked reunion on November 7th 6:00PM ET | 10:00PM GMT

    Alright, more people wanted another reunion so here it is, it is on November 7th, at 6:00PM ET | 10:00PM GMT |. We will have fun like always, and maybe Seth can do something special (like another event) or something.



    I would really appreciate it if you would comment down if you are coming.





    Thanks <3
    Dab - 123k ish CP


    I try to be nice, but then people talk behind my back. It’s just life.






    Fortnite god aswell

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard dontshoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    283

    Default

    I'm In, Thanks for making the post Dab. Sorry I was distracted, couldn't do it earlier

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Tia Chớp Thần Công's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Growtopia Gems Shop
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Thats a month from now at 6am my time... Damn.
    Will try to make it tho
    NO DIRT=NO GROW
    IGN: QKhanh2308


  4. #4
    Serf
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default Sweet

    Will definitely be there, hope everyone can make it

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,039

    Default

    Will be there


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Pretty sure that's 11:00 AM on the 8th of November for me, I can probably make that; it comes 1-2 days after my 2nd last exam and my last exam (the only thing I'll have left) I will have 10-odd days to prepare for... So yeah I'll be there.
    Best signature ever

  7. #7
    Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Added to calendar, will try to be there.

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    32

    Default I will try to come

    good to go...sounds like fun

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard KittenMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    480

    Default

    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Zackery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kent, Ohio
    Posts
    833

    Default

    I haven't been on the forum or game in months and to see that it shutting down, is heartbreaking. Since I have missed a Shadow Tank opportunity (hopefully another one will arise) and missed 2 reunions already, I will put this into my calendar and I will make sure I will be there. See you all soon!

    ~ Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,039

    Default

    hype hype hype hype

    HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
    5 days left y'all!


  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Updated View Post
    hype hype hype hype

    HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
    5 days left y'all!
    dang it we goin out of town. hope you guys enjoy


  13. #13
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Updated View Post
    dang it we goin out of town. hope you guys enjoy
    bummer .....
    Dab - 123k ish CP


    I try to be nice, but then people talk behind my back. It’s just life.






    Fortnite god aswell

  14. #14
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,381

    Default

    I'm a bit late but I've enabled the Shadowtank and am hanging out there if anybody wants to chat!
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  15. #15
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,381

    Default

    Demonblaze wanted to see the slot machine code in Tanked so here it is!

    Code:
    
    enum eSlotType
    {
    	SLOT_ORANGE,
    	SLOT_CHERRY,
    	SLOT_BELL,
    	SLOT_PLUM,
    	SLOT_LEMON,
    	SLOT_BAR,
    	SLOT_GLOBE
    };
    
    string SlotTypeToString(eSlotType slot)
    {
    	switch (slot)
    	{
    	case SLOT_ORANGE: return "`#Orange``";
    		case SLOT_CHERRY: return "`4Cherry``";
    		case SLOT_BELL: return "`8Bell``";
    		case SLOT_PLUM: return "`5Plum``";
    		case SLOT_LEMON: return "`$Lemon``";
    		case SLOT_BAR: return "`7Bar``";
    		case SLOT_GLOBE: return "`wBeagle``";
    	}
    assert(0);
    return "Error";
    }
    
    bool ReelIsAll(int *results, eSlotType type)
    {
    	return results[0] == type && results[1] == type && results[2] == type;
    }
    
    
    bool PullSlot(float &payOut, string &lineOut)
    {
    	const int reelCount = 3;
    
    	static int Reel[reelCount][22];
    	static bool bFirstTime = true;
    
    	if (bFirstTime)
    	{
    		//setup reels
    		int reelPos = 0;
    		int reel = 0;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_CHERRY;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_CHERRY;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_CHERRY;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_CHERRY;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_CHERRY;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_ORANGE;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_ORANGE;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_ORANGE;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_ORANGE;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_GLOBE;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_PLUM;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_PLUM;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_PLUM;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BAR;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_PLUM;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		
    		assert(reelPos = 22);
    
    		reel = 1;
    		reelPos = 0;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_CHERRY;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_CHERRY;
    	
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_ORANGE;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_ORANGE;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_ORANGE;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_ORANGE;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_GLOBE;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_PLUM;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_PLUM;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_PLUM;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BAR;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    		assert(reelPos = 22);
    
    		reel = 2;
    		reelPos = 0;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_CHERRY;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_CHERRY;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_CHERRY;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_ORANGE;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_ORANGE;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_ORANGE;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_ORANGE;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BELL;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_GLOBE;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_PLUM;
    	
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_LEMON;
    
    		Reel[reel][reelPos++] = SLOT_BAR;
    
    		assert(reelPos = 22);
    	}
    	
    	eSlotType reelResults[reelCount];
    	bool bWon = false;
    
    	lineOut.clear();
    
    	for (int i=0; i < reelCount; i++)
    	{
    
    		int r = GetApp()->m_random.Random(22);
    		reelResults[i] = (eSlotType)Reel[i][r];
    		if (!lineOut.empty())
    		{
    			lineOut += " - ";
    		}
    		//put the results into a string
    		lineOut += ""+SlotTypeToString(reelResults[i])+"";
    	}
    
    	
    	//calculate how much they won
    	payOut = 0.0f;
    
    	if (ReelIsAll((int*)reelResults, SLOT_GLOBE))
    	{
    		LogMsg("WON JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!");
    		payOut = 500; 
    	}
    	else
    		if (ReelIsAll((int*)reelResults, SLOT_BAR))
    		{
    			//LogMsg("WON SMALL JACKPOT!");
    			payOut = 100; 
    		}else
    			if (ReelIsAll((int*)reelResults, SLOT_PLUM)) payOut = 50; else
    				if (ReelIsAll((int*)reelResults, SLOT_BELL)) payOut = 20; else
    					if (ReelIsAll((int*)reelResults, SLOT_ORANGE)) payOut = 15; else
    					{
    					//cherry check
    						int cherries = 0;
    						for (int i=0; i < reelCount; i++)
    						{
    							
    							if (reelResults[i] == SLOT_CHERRY) cherries++; else break;
    						}
    						if (cherries == 1) payOut = 2;
    						if (cherries == 2) payOut = 5;
    						if (cherries == 3) payOut = 10;
    					}
    
    	return payOut != 0;
    }
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  16. #16
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,381

    Default

    Oh, for the full picture you'd also need to see how it's used, it shows how it gives the Dink tank:

    Code:
    void GameClient::OnPullGambleLever()
    {
    		int gambleAmount = 1;
    		int slotSpeedMS = 1500;
    		SendTextMessageScheduled("action|setup_launch_button\ntext|`6Gamble coin``\nactive|1",slotSpeedMS, SCHEDULE_TYPE_PRIVATE, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    
    		if (GetProfile()->m_coins < gambleAmount)
    		{
    		//	m_pNetGame->BroadcastPacket(NET_MESSAGE_GAME_MESSAGE,"action|log\nmsg|`w"+GetPlayerDisplayName(0)+" stares at the slot machine longingly.``");
    			SendPacket(NET_MESSAGE_GAME_MESSAGE,"action|log\nmsg|`6>> You don't have a `$Tank Coin`` to gamble with!``", m_pPeer);
    			return;
    		}
    
    		float payout;
    		string line;
    		bool bWin = PullSlot(payout, line);
    
    		SendPacket(NET_MESSAGE_GAME_MESSAGE,"action|log\nmsg|`6>> You insert a `$Tank Coin`` into the slot machine...``", m_pPeer);
    	
    		ModCoins(-1,false, 0, "", false);
    
    #ifdef _DEBUG
    
    		//CHEAT - win jackpot at gambling
    		//	bWin = true;
    		//	payout = 500;
    #endif
    		GetApp()->m_gameServer.ModIntStat("_slotMachinePulls", 1);
    
    		ModCoins( (int)(gambleAmount*payout), false, slotSpeedMS, "", false);
    
    		GetApp()->m_gameServer.ModIntStat("_slotMachinePayout",  -((gambleAmount*payout)-gambleAmount));
    
    		//LogMsg("won %d, now has %d",int ((gambleAmount*payout)-gambleAmount), pState->GetCareerScore());
    		
    		if (bWin && payout > 11.0f)
    		{
    			LogMsg( "%s won %d coins, now has %d",GetDetailedName().c_str(),  (int)payout, GetProfile()->m_coins);
    		} else
    		{
    			if (GetApp()->GetLogLevel() >= 2)
    			{
    				LogMsg("%s lost a coin gambling, now has %d", GetDetailedName().c_str(), GetProfile()->m_coins);
    			}
    		}
    		
    		if (!bWin)
    		{
    			SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`6>> ["+line+"] `4LOST "+FloatToMoney(gambleAmount)+"``. (`$"+FloatToMoney(GetProfile()->m_coins)+"`` left)``", slotSpeedMS, SCHEDULE_TYPE_PRIVATE);
    			PlaySFX("audio/alert.wav", slotSpeedMS);
    
    			if (GetProfile()->m_coins == 0)
    			{
    				int r = Random(3);
    				switch (r)
    				{
    				case 0:
    					SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`2`$Skids`` shakes his head sadly. \"You may have a gambling addiction problem, my friend.\"``",  slotSpeedMS+2000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_PRIVATE, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    					break;
    				case 1:
    					SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`2`$Skids`` grunts. \"Lady luck can be a real bitch. Have a drink on the house.\"``", slotSpeedMS+2000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_PRIVATE, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    					break;
    
    				default:
    					break;
    				}
    			}
    
    		} else
    		{
    			if (payout >= 11.0f)
    			{
    				SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|"+GetPlayerDisplayName(0)+" `2WINS`` `$"+FloatToMoney(gambleAmount*payout)+" Coins```6 at slots! ["+line+"]", slotSpeedMS, SCHEDULE_TYPE_ROOM, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    			} else
    			{
    				SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`6>> ["+line+"] `2WIN "+FloatToMoney(gambleAmount*payout)+"``! (`$"+FloatToMoney(GetProfile()->m_coins)+" left``)``", slotSpeedMS, SCHEDULE_TYPE_PRIVATE);
    			}
    
    			if (payout >= 10.0f)
    			{
    				if (payout >= 100.0f)
    				{
    					
    					SendTextMessageScheduled("action|play\nfile|slot_win.wav", slotSpeedMS, SCHEDULE_TYPE_ROOM, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    				} else
    				{
    					PlaySFX("audio/slot_win.wav", slotSpeedMS);
    				}
    				if (payout == 100.0f)
    				{
    					SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`6`5Skids`` grunts approvingly from behind the bar.``", slotSpeedMS+2000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_ROOM, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    				}
    				if (payout >= 150.0f)
    				{
    					GetApp()->m_gameServer.ModIntStat("_slotMachineJackpots", 1);
    					SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`5NEWS:``"+GetPlayerDisplayName(0)+" `wwon the slot jackpot at `5Skids'`` and got a Tank!", slotSpeedMS+4000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_GLOBAL);
    					SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`6`5Skids`` shakes his head in disbelief, muttering something about being born lucky.``", slotSpeedMS+2000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_ROOM, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    					LogMsg( (GetDetailedName()+" won jackpot - ************").c_str());
    					if (m_items.OwnsByName("m3a3_dink"))
    					{
    						m_items.SetItemOwned(GetProfile()->m_sql, "m3a3_dink", true);
    						SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`6`5Skids`` looks shocked.  \"You already own the `$Dink Tank``, I ain't given ya two, kid.\"", slotSpeedMS+3000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_ROOM, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    
    					} else
    					{
    						m_items.SetItemOwned(GetProfile()->m_sql, "m3a3_dink", true);
    						SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`6`5Skids`` hands "+GetPlayerDisplayName(0)+" the keys to a brand new `$Dink Tank`` with a grunt. \"You earned it, kid.\"", slotSpeedMS+3000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_ROOM, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    					}
    				}
    			} else
    			{
    				PlaySFX("audio/slot_start.wav", slotSpeedMS);
    			}
    		}
    }
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WoT Blitz probably...or XBox or PS4
    Posts
    12,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Oh, for the full picture you'd also need to see how it's used, it shows how it gives the Dink tank:

    Code:
    void GameClient::OnPullGambleLever()
    {
    		int gambleAmount = 1;
    		int slotSpeedMS = 1500;
    		SendTextMessageScheduled("action|setup_launch_button\ntext|`6Gamble coin``\nactive|1",slotSpeedMS, SCHEDULE_TYPE_PRIVATE, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    
    		if (GetProfile()->m_coins < gambleAmount)
    		{
    		//	m_pNetGame->BroadcastPacket(NET_MESSAGE_GAME_MESSAGE,"action|log\nmsg|`w"+GetPlayerDisplayName(0)+" stares at the slot machine longingly.``");
    			SendPacket(NET_MESSAGE_GAME_MESSAGE,"action|log\nmsg|`6>> You don't have a `$Tank Coin`` to gamble with!``", m_pPeer);
    			return;
    		}
    
    		float payout;
    		string line;
    		bool bWin = PullSlot(payout, line);
    
    		SendPacket(NET_MESSAGE_GAME_MESSAGE,"action|log\nmsg|`6>> You insert a `$Tank Coin`` into the slot machine...``", m_pPeer);
    	
    		ModCoins(-1,false, 0, "", false);
    
    #ifdef _DEBUG
    
    		//CHEAT - win jackpot at gambling
    		//	bWin = true;
    		//	payout = 500;
    #endif
    		GetApp()->m_gameServer.ModIntStat("_slotMachinePulls", 1);
    
    		ModCoins( (int)(gambleAmount*payout), false, slotSpeedMS, "", false);
    
    		GetApp()->m_gameServer.ModIntStat("_slotMachinePayout",  -((gambleAmount*payout)-gambleAmount));
    
    		//LogMsg("won %d, now has %d",int ((gambleAmount*payout)-gambleAmount), pState->GetCareerScore());
    		
    		if (bWin && payout > 11.0f)
    		{
    			LogMsg( "%s won %d coins, now has %d",GetDetailedName().c_str(),  (int)payout, GetProfile()->m_coins);
    		} else
    		{
    			if (GetApp()->GetLogLevel() >= 2)
    			{
    				LogMsg("%s lost a coin gambling, now has %d", GetDetailedName().c_str(), GetProfile()->m_coins);
    			}
    		}
    		
    		if (!bWin)
    		{
    			SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`6>> ["+line+"] `4LOST "+FloatToMoney(gambleAmount)+"``. (`$"+FloatToMoney(GetProfile()->m_coins)+"`` left)``", slotSpeedMS, SCHEDULE_TYPE_PRIVATE);
    			PlaySFX("audio/alert.wav", slotSpeedMS);
    
    			if (GetProfile()->m_coins == 0)
    			{
    				int r = Random(3);
    				switch (r)
    				{
    				case 0:
    					SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`2`$Skids`` shakes his head sadly. \"You may have a gambling addiction problem, my friend.\"``",  slotSpeedMS+2000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_PRIVATE, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    					break;
    				case 1:
    					SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`2`$Skids`` grunts. \"Lady luck can be a real bitch. Have a drink on the house.\"``", slotSpeedMS+2000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_PRIVATE, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    					break;
    
    				default:
    					break;
    				}
    			}
    
    		} else
    		{
    			if (payout >= 11.0f)
    			{
    				SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|"+GetPlayerDisplayName(0)+" `2WINS`` `$"+FloatToMoney(gambleAmount*payout)+" Coins```6 at slots! ["+line+"]", slotSpeedMS, SCHEDULE_TYPE_ROOM, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    			} else
    			{
    				SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`6>> ["+line+"] `2WIN "+FloatToMoney(gambleAmount*payout)+"``! (`$"+FloatToMoney(GetProfile()->m_coins)+" left``)``", slotSpeedMS, SCHEDULE_TYPE_PRIVATE);
    			}
    
    			if (payout >= 10.0f)
    			{
    				if (payout >= 100.0f)
    				{
    					
    					SendTextMessageScheduled("action|play\nfile|slot_win.wav", slotSpeedMS, SCHEDULE_TYPE_ROOM, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    				} else
    				{
    					PlaySFX("audio/slot_win.wav", slotSpeedMS);
    				}
    				if (payout == 100.0f)
    				{
    					SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`6`5Skids`` grunts approvingly from behind the bar.``", slotSpeedMS+2000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_ROOM, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    				}
    				if (payout >= 150.0f)
    				{
    					GetApp()->m_gameServer.ModIntStat("_slotMachineJackpots", 1);
    					SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`5NEWS:``"+GetPlayerDisplayName(0)+" `wwon the slot jackpot at `5Skids'`` and got a Tank!", slotSpeedMS+4000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_GLOBAL);
    					SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`6`5Skids`` shakes his head in disbelief, muttering something about being born lucky.``", slotSpeedMS+2000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_ROOM, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    					LogMsg( (GetDetailedName()+" won jackpot - ************").c_str());
    					if (m_items.OwnsByName("m3a3_dink"))
    					{
    						m_items.SetItemOwned(GetProfile()->m_sql, "m3a3_dink", true);
    						SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`6`5Skids`` looks shocked.  \"You already own the `$Dink Tank``, I ain't given ya two, kid.\"", slotSpeedMS+3000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_ROOM, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    
    					} else
    					{
    						m_items.SetItemOwned(GetProfile()->m_sql, "m3a3_dink", true);
    						SendTextMessageScheduled("action|log\nmsg|`6`5Skids`` hands "+GetPlayerDisplayName(0)+" the keys to a brand new `$Dink Tank`` with a grunt. \"You earned it, kid.\"", slotSpeedMS+3000, SCHEDULE_TYPE_ROOM, ROOM_TYPE_TAVERN);
    					}
    				}
    			} else
    			{
    				PlaySFX("audio/slot_start.wav", slotSpeedMS);
    			}
    		}
    }
    That //cheat really got my attention...

  18. #18
    Serf
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2

    Default Thanks

    Thanks again for everything Seth, wish you nothing but the best

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •