Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12 replies and i will post face reveal

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    at this point I'm too afraid to ask

(BTW I got a wart removed on my nose yeet no pics today)
    Okay now where the **** is the face reveal?

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by MrEventual View Post
    Okay now where the **** is the face reveal?
    He tried uploading a pic but it got removed immediately cuz of how ugly the mfer was

Lesser Knight

at this point I'm too afraid to ask

(BTW I got a wart removed on my nose yeet no pics today)

post it and we will all roast you xd
    Dab - 123k ish CP

I try to be nice, but then people talk behind my back. It’s just life.

Fortnite god aswell

Lesser Wizard

ahem ahem.
    miss me the good ol days

Quote Originally Posted by Smokedayeveryweed View Post
    He tried uploading a pic but it got removed immediately cuz of how ugly the mfer was
    Who the hell are you even and can you even read the sentence inside the parenthesis

I already got DaCreepah I don't need another s##thead.

--

Seriously are you all that desperate for a face reveal smh... 5,000 views. FINAL.
    Let's face it. We need a dark mode for both Growtopia and RTSoft forums.
    Growtopia IGN: Allustro ; Main world: ALLUSTROS ; Goals: ???/???
    Who I am: Someone who used to be that avatar

Lesser Knight

Who the hell are you even and can you even read the sentence inside the parenthesis

I already got DaCreepah I don't need another s##thead.

--

Seriously are you all that desperate for a face reveal smh... 5,000 views. FINAL.
    Who am i? Who tf are you attention wh###, alls you want is attention, you ain't gonna post a face pic and honestly idc if you do, I'm just calling you out to piss you off������ also I've been around here alot longer then you, talkin pre 2014

Who am i? Who tf are you attention wh###, alls you want is attention, you ain't gonna post a face pic and honestly idc if you do, I'm just calling you out to piss you off������ also I've been around here alot longer then you, talkin pre 2014
    I don't care about dates, pal. Also, did you seriously think I would post a picture of myself in a forum like this? I don't care about your age in the forum, and if you think I'm pissed off you've clearly got it wrong. Like I said, I already got someone that tries to piss me off in the internet. If you wanna piss off someone, go do it to someone who you've actually known to do s##t in their life. Getting attention to a dying forum is meaningless, and if you didn't know, I said something in the OP that is camouflaged in white. In the reality today, a 2017-2018 user is probably more civilized in the internet than you are.

This whole thread is a joke, if any of you guys don't get why am I doing this.

Lesser Knight

I don't care about dates, pal. Also, did you seriously think I would post a picture of myself in a forum like this? I don't care about your age in the forum, and if you think I'm pissed off you've clearly got it wrong. Like I said, I already got someone that tries to piss me off in the internet. If you wanna piss off someone, go do it to someone who you've actually known to do s##t in their life. Getting attention to a dying forum is meaningless, and if you didn't know, I said something in the OP that is camouflaged in white. In the reality today, a 2017-2018 user is probably more civilized in the internet than you are.

This whole thread is a joke, if any of you guys don't get why am I doing this.
    You're doing it for attention plain and simple for yourself, don't get all salty at me cuz i called you out about it, you ain't bringing no life to a dying forum, it's all for attention, and i obviously pissed you off cuz look at your reaction i barely had to say anything and you wrote me a story back and im not your pal buddy, im just on here to pass the time

2014? Welcome to the forums, newfriend.

Lesser Wizard

scam!! u scammr i go report mods
    miss me the good ol days

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    2014? Welcome to the forums, newfriend.
    Fyi this isn't my first account it's like my 3rd forgot the passwords to the first 2 so i said screw it make a new one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dozzy69 View Post
    scam!! u scammr i go report mods
    What's the point? This is a dying forums, they need all the posts they can get no matter how crappy they are, otherwise it would be totally dead:/
    Aye bruh why you readin this? Don't click on my bio either, FOH stalker MFer.

Fyi this isn't my first account it's like my 3rd forgot the passwords to the first 2 so i said screw it make a new one
    I don't think you're lying, just saying that 2014 isn't anything old. Only people who joined before march 2013 are old.

Lesser Knight

I don't think you're lying, just saying that 2014 isn't anything old. Only people who joined before march 2013 are old.
    Woulda joined earlier but my then middle school self didn't really know how to

You're doing it for attention plain and simple for yourself, don't get all salty at me cuz i called you out about it, you ain't bringing no life to a dying forum, it's all for attention, and i obviously pissed you off cuz look at your reaction i barely had to say anything and you wrote me a story back������������ and im not your pal buddy, im just on here to pass the time������������
    1. I'm not salty. You're just insulting me, providing no proper argument.
    2. You didn't piss me off, you stated an insult, I came back with an argument, and you replied with another insult.
    3. I countered all your points in a paragraph form. That's not a story.
    4. Wow, guess you're really friendly...

Since you hated my "story", here's a numbered list lmao.
    What's the point? This is a dying forums, they need all the posts they can get no matter how crappy they are, otherwise it would be totally dead:/
    Why would I need posts haha wot... This one has 1.1k posts, and my other one has about 5.9k. I legit don't need posts.

did the whole thread went r/woooooosh to you?

EDIT: Did you use emojis? there's question marks on your reply.

Why would I need posts haha wot... This one has 1.1k posts, and my other one has about 5.9k. I legit don't need posts.

I think they're saying the forums need posts, not you. It needs activity, true. However the problem with his argument is that they do need quality posts so as to foster discussions others want to be a part of. His posts are hardly reason to come to this forum for. Anyways, he is justifying your shitposting here. Contradictory to what he is saying elsewhere, but whatever.

Lesser Knight

1. I'm not salty. You're just insulting me, providing no proper argument.
    2. You didn't piss me off, you stated an insult, I came back with an argument, and you replied with another insult.
    3. I countered all your points in a paragraph form. That's not a story.
    4. Wow, guess you're really friendly...

Since you hated my "story", here's a numbered list lmao.

I obviously did piss you off dude i mean you're still acting salty, replying to me. Like chill tf out no one cares how many posts you got or whatever. I mean i only come on here to pass time before i go to class, and im not on here to make friends buddy that's what real life is for������ and yes i used emojis.

And w.tf is r/whoosh or whatever does that mean the joke went over my head or something?

- - - Updated - - -

I think they're saying the forums need posts, not you. It needs activity, true. However the problem with his argument is that they do need quality posts so as to foster discussions others want to be a part of. His posts are hardly reason to come to this forum for. Anyways, he is justifying your shitposting here. Contradictory to what he is saying elsewhere, but whatever.
    It's fun messing with people when you're bored and have nothing to do

I obviously did piss you off dude i mean you're still acting salty, replying to me. Like chill tf out no one cares how many posts you got or whatever. I mean i only come on here to pass time before i go to class, and im not on here to make friends buddy that's what real life is for������ and yes i used emojis.

And w.tf is r/whoosh or whatever does that mean the joke went over my head or something?

It's fun messing with people when you're bored and have nothing to do
    Screw this. This is a useless argument. Okay, let's say I'm the loser, because if i don't surrender this argument will never finish. Replying to this was a mistake, so I'm doing it now.

Screw this. This is a useless argument. Okay, let's say I'm the loser, because if i don't surrender this argument will never finish. Replying to this was a mistake, so I'm doing it now.
    :thonking:

Also why was I quoted? :thonking:

Lesser Knight

Love you hun 😘

Lesser Knight

Love you hun 😘

stop fighting and let’s get this bread epic gamers
    Dab - 123k ish CP

I try to be nice, but then people talk behind my back. It’s just life.

Fortnite god aswell