Thread: Thanks for coming, and playing tanked.

Lesser Knight

Default Thanks for coming, and playing tanked.

Thanks for coming to the tanked reunion! It reached a peak of about 15 people on, including strider and Seth. This game has been my childhood game since 2011-2012. I met a lot of friends in this game, and I will never forget them. This game made me go through the hardest times, even when I was little. It’s sad to see this game go, but hopefully we can still chat on forums. Tanked will always forever be in my heart, and it is one of the BEST games I’ve ever played. I’m sad that tanked is ending, but RIP Tanked, the best game ever.
    Dab - 123k ish CP

I try to be nice, but then people talk behind my back. It’s just life.

Fortnite god aswell

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbydab View Post
    Thanks for coming to the tanked reunion! It reached a peak of about 15 people on, including strider and Seth. This game has been my childhood game since 2011-2012. I met a lot of friends in this game, and I will never forget them. This game made me go through the hardest times, even when I was little. It’s sad to see this game go, but hopefully we can still chat on forums. Tanked will always forever be in my heart, and it is one of the BEST games I’ve ever played. I’m sad that tanked is ending, but RIP Tanked, the best game ever.
    So much memories from the first day I got the game till now. Tanked, you will be missed

-Dazer aka moby