Thread: Closet

Default Closet

Hey, it has been a long time since I’ve come back here. I’ve decided to post this here because it is naturally more risky to post on a forum run by an Abu Dhabi company filled with 12-year-olds. Hope this thread here is fine, Seth, otherwise I apologise for posting this here.

Ever since I was young, I’ve always felt uncomfortable being a guy. Stuff always had to happen when I went to an all-guys school. Getting bugged to be stuff which I simply didn’t want to be. Having said that, I would like to come out of the closet as a proud trans-female.

Yeah, this is awkwardddd, and no, this is not a troll post. I guess that’s all I have to say?
    - ashleigh
    Last edited by D0GE; 11-12-2018 at 04:29 AM.

Cool. Does not change how I see you.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Cool. Gay, lesbian, transgender, queer, etc are still humans and should not be treated like animals. That being said, good luck facing the people who would put you down for your identity and/or gender. I know a lot of gay and lesbian people who struggle with it here in my country. Be cautious, and show them how the best revenge is to not hurt others, but rather to care for them.
    Let's face it. We need a dark mode for both Growtopia and RTSoft forums.
    Growtopia IGN: Allustro ; Main world: ALLUSTROS ; Goals: ???/???
    Who I am: Someone who used to be that avatar

Master Sorcerer

Cool !

congrats~
    do you plan on transitioning fully?
    OK, it’s Mamamoo’s Solar but
    Her name sounds like a vitamin, I don’t know

Quote Originally Posted by KKcupcake View Post
    congrats~
    do you plan on transitioning fully?
    yeah, i've got an appt with my endocrinologist coming up and that's the first step eee

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    Hey, it has been a long time since I’ve come back here. I’ve decided to post this here because it is naturally more risky to post on a forum run by an Abu Dhabi company filled with 12-year-olds. Hope this thread here is fine, Seth, otherwise I apologise for posting this here.

Ever since I was young, I’ve always felt uncomfortable being a guy. Stuff always had to happen when I went to an all-guys school. Getting bugged to be stuff which I simply didn’t want to be. Having said that, I would like to come out of the closet as a proud trans-female.

Yeah, this is awkwardddd, and no, this is not a troll post. I guess that’s all I have to say?
    - ashleigh
    Congrats! I’m glad you can find the forums as a safe and trusting place to come out of the closet— and even though it’s dead, the few scraggly members left will be here to help :>
    I am a pretty pink unicorn,and sailor of justice. I am none other than.. Peter Griffin!

Just Kidding. I'm Princess Serenity Chibi Usagi Tsukino (Bit Long don't you think?)

Just call me Chibiusa~ or you know Kimi is cool too

It takes courage to express yourself freely esp. in today's society -- where most people discriminates any other gender aside from male and female. I'm very happy for you~

yeah, i've got an appt with my endocrinologist coming up and that's the first step eee
    i'm excited 4 u!!! hope you'll have a smooth one uwu
    its been so long hh do you plan on going poly/jc?
    OK, it’s Mamamoo’s Solar but
    Her name sounds like a vitamin, I don’t know

Knight

So you gonna cut everything off?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinus View Post
    It takes courage to express yourself freely esp. in today's society -- where most people discriminates any other gender aside from male and female. I'm very happy for you~
    Well biologically there are only 2 genders male and female
    If you got a problem with Canada Gooses, you got a problem with me, and i suggest you let that one marinate

Aye bruh why you readin this? Don't click on my bio either, FOH stalker MFer.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokedayeveryweed View Post
    I think what you are trying to pertain is the term "sex," which is assigned to an individual as either male or female, based on their genitals. I suggest that you read this article -- it will surely help you out.
    Last edited by Merlinus; 12-27-2018 at 01:57 PM.

I think what you are trying to pertain is the term "sex," which is assigned to an individual as either male or female, based on their genitals. I suggest that you read this article -- it will surely help you out.
    I'm all for transgender people and whatnot. Do whatever the hell you want. But I'm having a hard time understanding this. Please give me example of other genders. That article is total garbage.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    I'm all for transgender people and whatnot. Do whatever the hell you want. But I'm having a hard time understanding this. Please give me example of other genders. That article is total garbage.
    I agree.

Also, im admire you Ash for doing this with such confidence
    miss me the good ol days

FuN Fact i have 30k+ visits on my Growtopia forums acc so you should visit that one and increase it kthxbai

Quote Originally Posted by Dozzy69 View Post
    I agree.

Also, im admire you Ash for doing this with such confidence
    💗 tyty
    💓 ty !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post
    Congrats! I’m glad you can find the forums as a safe and trusting place to come out of the closet— and even though it’s dead, the few scraggly members left will be here to help :>
    💞 thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    Cool. Gay, lesbian, transgender, queer, etc are still humans and should not be treated like animals. That being said, good luck facing the people who would put you down for your identity and/or gender. I know a lot of gay and lesbian people who struggle with it here in my country. Be cautious, and show them how the best revenge is to not hurt others, but rather to care for them.
    💖 i highly agree with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Cool. Does not change how I see you.
    💕 thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokedayeveryweed View Post
    So you gonna cut everything off?

- - - Updated - - -

well, i would answer this, but it’s going to get in.appropriate so i’m not going to.

(sorry for the kinda late replies lol, haven’t been checking here for a while.)

(why are my posts getting filtered?)
    nya~