Thread: December 15th Tanked reunion!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 6pm!!!

Knight

Default December 15th Tanked reunion!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 6pm!!!

I say we do 1 more tanked reunion for the year, possibly the last tanked reunion ever on December 15th from 6pm-8pm Ohio time. Let's shoot for atleast 20 people, let's get some team battles going, shadow going, chilling in the tavern BS'n, and maybe if Seth is okay with it he'll make us mods for a minute LMAO😂. Let's bring back some nostalgia from my middle school/early high school days one last time. If you're in comment below
    If you got a problem with Canada Gooses, you got a problem with me, and i suggest you let that one marinate

Aye bruh why you readin this? Don't click on my bio either, FOH stalker MFer.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Smokedayeveryweed View Post
    I say we do 1 more tanked reunion for the year, possibly the last tanked reunion ever on December 15th from 6pm-8pm Ohio time. Let's shoot for atleast 20 people, let's get some team battles going, shadow going, chilling in the tavern BS'n, and maybe if Seth is okay with it he'll make us mods for a minute LMAO������. Let's bring back some nostalgia from my middle school/early high school days one last time. If you're in comment below

alright, starting from here. anybody that replies to this saying that they can come will be on this list.

TANKED REUNION LIST!
    -Rednecktank
    -Dab
    -Hershey49(Maybe)
    -JOSHIE63 (Maybe)
    -zackery(459?)
    Last edited by Dabbydab; 12-14-2018 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Tanked Reunion [LIST!]
    Dab - 123k ish CP

I try to be nice, but then people talk behind my back. It’s just life.

Fortnite god aswell

Knight

We got 1 person, come on people just 1 more for old times sake, send Tanked out with a bang
    If you got a problem with Canada Gooses, you got a problem with me, and i suggest you let that one marinate

Peasant

i can try. no promises. got finals

Maybe. Last reunion I was at was all prattling in the tavern though. Hope we get into some games this time.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Knight

Okay so we got 2 going, and 2 maybes

I can come to the reunion again. I like the moderator idea

~ Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Knight

Reunions tomorrow night and it doesn't look like we'll have alot of people coming, hope we can atleast get a full teammatch in

Cannot be there, my apologies. I completely forgot I was the coach of my brother’s soccer team. Game is today at that time.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Knight

Not alot of people came anyways

Knight

Not alot of people came but we still had fun, had alot of team and solo games going, and it brought back alot of fun memories