Thread: Hey How Are You All Doing

Default Hey How Are You All Doing

It's been over 2 years since I've posted something on this forum the last time. Crazy how I've created this account over 5 years ago and I still occasionally stumble upon the forums. I guess we're all getting older . I'm not sure why I've felt the urge to post something here, but no one stops me from doing so , so hey, how are you all doing?

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Fredi View Post
    It's been over 2 years since I've posted something on this forum the last time. Crazy how I've created this account over 5 years ago and I still occasionally stumble upon the forums. I guess we're all getting older . I'm not sure why I've felt the urge to post something here, but no one stops me from doing so , so hey, how are you all doing?

great, school is a bit stressful, but otherwise great.
    Dab - 123k ish CP

I try to be nice, but then people talk behind my back. It’s just life.

Fortnite god aswell

Knight

I'm a college student, i need money
    If you got a problem with Canada Gooses, you got a problem with me, and i suggest you let that one marinate

Aye bruh why you readin this? Don't click on my bio either, FOH stalker MFer.

I am fantastic. I am in my senior year of high school and have my complete plan for secondary education that is mostly paid for. It is rewarding to see the plan unfold.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Not the best. I'm actually constantly refreshing the forums here as I have nothing better to do. I hate every class that I'm taking in college and don't know if I want to continue. Going to my job is probably the highlight of my every week right now, and that most certainly is pathetic.

How are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbydab View Post
    great, school is a bit stressful, but otherwise great.
    Nice to hear that you're doing great! Yeah school can be annoying and stressful from time to time, but I miss my school time actually

Quote Originally Posted by Smokedayeveryweed View Post
    I'm a college student, i need money
    I can relate 😂

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I am fantastic. I am in my senior year of high school and have my complete plan for secondary education that is mostly paid for. It is rewarding to see the plan unfold.
    Enjoy your last year of high school . I definitely can relate to your last sentence. It's been a pretty long journey until now and I'm happy that everything worked as I planned and hoped so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    Not the best. I'm actually constantly refreshing the forums here as I have nothing better to do. I hate every class that I'm taking in college and don't know if I want to continue. Going to my job is probably the highlight of my every week right now, and that most certainly is pathetic.

How are you?
    Oh man, I hope that you'll feel better soon.

I've been doing great. Been pretty busy learning for university lately but I have the privilege to study something that I really enjoy so it's not too bad. If you hate the classes you take it'd probably be better to change them. Only a vague advice from someone of the internet though.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Make it last, college sucks, the real world sucks, unless you got mommy daddy money. Sounds harsh but i only spit straight facts💯
    If you got a problem with Canada Gooses, you got a problem with me, and i suggest you let that one marinate

Aye bruh why you readin this? Don't click on my bio either, FOH stalker MFer.

Oh my god it’s you. What’s up

Edit: I’m about to transfer to another college since my recent one didn’t do so well. Plus the other one offers more opportunities.
    I look at my signature here and I cringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post

Edit: I’m about to transfer to another college since my recent one didn’t do so well. Plus the other one offers more opportunities.
    What are you going to college for?

Default Good

High school finals week starts next week, and the Teachers Union for my school is going on strike so yay

Other than that, pretty good.
    IGN ~ EDFstarwars

Quotes!

Stressed for the upcoming chess tournament. I'm representing my whole section in a battle between 4 sections. One of my enemies is my former sensei, who taught me the basic strategies and techniques in chess, and now I'm about to battle him for the sake of my section. Send help uwu.
    Let's face it. We need a dark mode for both Growtopia and RTSoft forums.
    Growtopia IGN: Allustro ; Main world: ALLUSTROS ; Goals: ???/???
    Who I am: Someone who used to be that avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post

Cool, I hope you'll like your new college.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Federmeyer View Post
    High school finals week starts next week, and the Teachers Union for my school is going on strike so yay

Other than that, pretty good.
    I wish you success on your finals.

Quote Originally Posted by iCro View Post
    Stressed for the upcoming chess tournament. I'm representing my whole section in a battle between 4 sections. One of my enemies is my former sensei, who taught me the basic strategies and techniques in chess, and now I'm about to battle him for the sake of my section. Send help uwu.
    I'm sure you'll do fine! Good luck

Lesser Wizard

im pretty gucci, have my ups and downs and so on
    s-s-souljahwitch