Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Life Thread

Default Real Life Thread

Hey y'all, I'm checking back in again just to see how everyone's doing.

Also there's a bunch of life-updating threads like this already, but I wanted this to be mainly focused on photos. Not a selfie thead per say, but just a photo thread.

If you had a really nice looking lunch, or something made your day today feel free to post it. Or if you just want to talk about what's been happening in your life so far that's also dandy. I miss a lot of you guys, and I've realized that the forums is turning into a dead place to talk in-- especially since responses take multiple days b/c no one really checks this place anymore. It's sad, but if there's another platform that you guys want to talk on that'd also be really cool! Discord's also been pretty dead, but that might just be me.

----
    Here's my update for the week,
    So I'm currently on winter break hurray! I'm also a senior in high school now hahahahaha and I'm looking at colleges right now weeeeeee! I think I want to major in acting or musical theatre, but that could possibly screw over so we'll see lol.

I also went to this nice cat cafe a few weeks ago and a kitten slept in my lap :>
    Here's a nice picture of that:
    Name:  catinmylap.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  75.6 KB

I also got into a really cool singing competition!! I'd love to talk about it in specifics, but I also want to keep my privacy safe lmao-- but they did give me some really cool shoes LMAOOO, we have to promote UGG so they gave me $170 shoes. I've never spent that much money on shoes, and I probably never will in the future lmao, I'm also extremely nervous to wear them because
    1. they're expensive
    and 2. they're high heels LOLLLL

here's a pic of them:
    Name:  SINGINGBOOTSAAAAA.JPG
Views: 166
Size:  103.3 KB

also i hope this thread gains more traction because i miss talking to yall lol, also if i take any more good selfies ill post them here!
    I am a pretty pink unicorn,and sailor of justice. I am none other than.. Peter Griffin!

Just Kidding. I'm Princess Serenity Chibi Usagi Tsukino (Bit Long don't you think?)

Just call me Chibiusa~ or you know Kimi is cool too

Cool Vacayyy!

Glad to see that you're enjoying your winter break, Chibiusa.

I am currently on winter break too and soon, will be taking my last semester in Senior High. I am also waiting for college admissions to start, and am planning to take either Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering -- 'coz they're my passion, I guess?

I am in the same boat as you two above me! College applications are filled out, and I am waiting upon acceptance. I am really hoping my GPA and SATs are good enough (which they should be above average for that school)) because I never really had a consistent volunteership set up, and two of the three internships I applied for I was rejected from. But who knows: maybe I will end up in Michigan.

Other than that, I have a few Christmas parties I really do not want to attend this week — some with family, some with friends. Lots of homework for the week, and plenty more school events I was asked to be present at. It is a busy week for me.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I am in the same boat as you two above me! College applications are filled out, and I am waiting upon acceptance. I am really hoping my GPA and SATs are good enough (which they should be above average for that school)) because I never really had a consistent volunteership set up, and two of the three internships I applied for I was rejected from. But who knows: maybe I will end up in Michigan.

Other than that, I have a few Christmas parties I really do not want to attend this week — some with family, some with friends. Lots of homework for the week, and plenty more school events I was asked to be present at. It is a busy week for me.
    Ayy, I'm from Michigan. I hardly know anything about the schools except for my community college, but I doubt that that is somewhere you applied for...

Welp. I wish you all the best of luck with college. You all seem to be much more enthusiastic about it than I. Hopefully you guys don't drop out after the first semester like I did.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    Ayy, I'm from Michigan. I hardly know anything about the schools except for my community college, but I doubt that that is somewhere you applied for...

Welp. I wish you all the best of luck with college. You all seem to be much more enthusiastic about it than I. Hopefully you guys don't drop out after the first semester like I did.
    michigan huh? I'll find you👀
    If you got a problem with Canada Gooses, you got a problem with me, and i suggest you let that one marinate

Aye bruh why you readin this? Don't click on my bio either, FOH stalker MFer.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post

I will probably end up in college eight years…

But Michigan is honestly second choice. I would obviously rather stay in-state though.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokedayeveryweed View Post
    michigan huh? I'll find you👀
    Oh, right. You live up north as well.
    I AM THE GREAT OHLID

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I will probably end up in college eight years…

But Michigan is honestly second choice. I would obviously rather stay in-state though.

Oh, right. You live up north as well.
    Come to michigan so i can stalk you i mean see you😁
    If you got a problem with Canada Gooses, you got a problem with me, and i suggest you let that one marinate

Knight

Come to michigan so i can stalk you i mean see you😁
    I’m in ur house don’t look behind you
    Dab - 123k ish CP

I try to be nice, but then people talk behind my back. It’s just life.

Fortnite god aswell

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbydab View Post
    I’m in ur house don’t look behind you
    😏 my house my rules

my house my rules
    Name:  981DB150-A647-40F9-BF6D-FD4BB03AE58B.jpeg
Views: 139
Size:  174.3 KB

how do you derail a thread on a dead forum w t f???

wild
    I am a pretty pink unicorn,and sailor of justice. I am none other than.. Peter Griffin!

Just Kidding. I'm Princess Serenity Chibi Usagi Tsukino (Bit Long don't you think?)

Just call me Chibiusa~ or you know Kimi is cool too

Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post

wild
    In my experience dead forums are basically just single general chat threads, they all get derailed. What I'm really wondering is how we've managed to make thirty general chat, life updating threads in the past month.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Chibiusa View Post

wild
    😏😘 don't you worry bout me

Life has been okay. Looked back at my RT Soft account and I was cringing the entire time changing everything. I never realized how cringey I was. Winter break is pretty cool. Seeing some old forumers on RT Soft is also pretty cool. I'm also on winter break and I'm supposed to be getting new PC today.

That's also pretty cool that you're in a singing competition. UGG's are kinda over kill. I really don't know what they're thinking lmao. You've got this!! That competition is going to be easy as hell.

For the most part, forum/growtopia related discords are mostly dead in my opinion, though other discords usually aren't. I also think it has to do with people already have set friend groups, and them not really wanting to talk to people who aren't apart of it. It really can make people feel left out. I tend to stray away from discords like that.
    I mostly spend my time in streamer discords for games that I play. Animetic is a streamers discord that I usually go to most of the time.
    Last edited by MzPwnz; 12-29-2018 at 07:32 PM.
    TriHard7

Well I'm just kinda normal. I bought my first car (well my dad bought it and I'm gonna pay him back for it), and we fixed it up. I'm applying for colleges like everyone else and I'm trying to find my first job. I finally got my permit so this is a big thing and I love cars and working on them. I'm planning to be an auto technician like my dad, because I'm really good at fixing and building things.

Different story, I got locked out of my school today lmao. I went outside to go to the weight room in PE because I thought my gym class left, but my teacher wasn't here so I was stuck outside. Luckily my woodshop teacher's super chill and I got in through his room door.
    Credits to my avatar go to Oscur! Thanks!

Waiting on my O Levels results(it's like a national exam here in Singapore). It releases 6 days from my post. And the anxiety is killing me.
    Anymore the Olde moon, I am not~Moonda

Gimme a damn:

i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog

Im currently working from home, 2 jobs at the same time. I deliver food to people nearby and if someone wants tea or coffee we deliver that to them aswell, we have a food stand in a nearby street and things are going pretty well. I got exams coming up in the next 4 days. Im going to video shoot a music video for someone in a couple of weeks and I will edit it aswell.

I have started saving to buy a gaming pc, its going to cost me about 20-30k maybe less depends if I find someone selling the parts that I need for cheap.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

#MahmoudForGtFrog

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Im currently working from home, 2 jobs at the same time. I deliver food to people nearby and if someone wants tea or coffee we deliver that to them aswell, we have a food stand in a nearby street and things are going pretty well. I got exams coming up in the next 4 days. Im going to video shoot a music video for someone in a couple of weeks and I will edit it aswell.

I have started saving to buy a gaming pc, its going to cost me about 20-30k maybe less depends if I find someone selling the parts that I need for cheap.
    Holy crap. That's in Egyptian pounds, right?

Sounds like you're busy. Have fun, and good luck with your exams and whatnot.

Right now I am busy working an an app to come out, hopefully I can make some ad-revenue money off it. But I am having trouble buying the software I want to make is like 300$ for the licensing

Animation is a dying art, those who choose to ignore it, ride on live action.
    We thinkers, innovators, motivators, engineers of the mind, are ones who seek to bring animation back from the dead, and save television from the evils of live action shows. We carry our predecessors work on our shoulders. We will not tremble from their amazing work, but we shall rise higher!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Will View Post
    Right now I am busy working an an app to come out, hopefully I can make some ad-revenue money off it. But I am having trouble buying the software I want to make is like 300$ for the licensing
    Is it an mobile app?

((If it comes out for iOS, send me a PM I’d love to check it out))
    IGN ~ EDFstarwars

Quotes!

Today is my birthday