Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Memes

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer TheArctic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Posts
    606

    Default Memes

    So I got a kind of neat idea. The forum isn't very active, so how about when you come on, you post memes relevant to the month and at the end of the year I do a (👏👏) meme review and I make a top memes of 2019 thread. All you gotta do is write the month you're posting at, and the meme. I'll then judge each meme's funny factor and popularity. Lemme know what you guys think about this idea
    Credits to my avatar go to Oscur! Thanks!


  2. #2
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Hiding from 12
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArctic View Post
    So I got a kind of neat idea. The forum isn't very active, so how about when you come on, you post memes relevant to the month and at the end of the year I do a (👏👏) meme review and I make a top memes of 2019 thread. All you gotta do is write the month you're posting at, and the meme. I'll then judge each meme's funny factor and popularity. Lemme know what you guys think about this idea
    Bet, i hope i don't get banned or muted
    Aye bruh why you readin this? Don't click on my bio either, FOH stalker MFer.

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Hiding from 12
    Posts
    55

    Exclamation

    Name:  FB_IMG_1547022008938.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  86.1 KB

    Hope this will post
    Aye bruh why you readin this? Don't click on my bio either, FOH stalker MFer.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Mahmoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog
    Posts
    7,994

    Default

    Name:  952ba0e.png
Views: 53
Size:  142.0 KB
    Interesting move
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

    What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

    #MahmoudForGtFrog

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Hiding from 12
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Name:  FB_IMG_1546764893584.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  43.7 KB

    Fyi Don't be offended by a meme
    Aye bruh why you readin this? Don't click on my bio either, FOH stalker MFer.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer TheArctic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Name:  952ba0e.png
Views: 53
Size:  142.0 KB
    Interesting move
    Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  67.5 KB
    (10chars)
    Credits to my avatar go to Oscur! Thanks!


  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Raqk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArctic View Post
    Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  67.5 KB
    (10chars)
    Name:  A50FE444-6274-4FDB-91CE-8F9F61C180B4.jpeg
Views: 35
Size:  100.9 KB
    Chess meme thread?

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Hiding from 12
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Name:  FB_IMG_1547431035400.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  29.8 KB
    No i ain't racist
    Aye bruh why you readin this? Don't click on my bio either, FOH stalker MFer.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer TheArctic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    East Coast, U.S.
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    Name:  A50FE444-6274-4FDB-91CE-8F9F61C180B4.jpeg
Views: 35
Size:  100.9 KB
    Chess meme thread?
    Well, relevant meme threads. Chess memes are poppin rn lol
    Credits to my avatar go to Oscur! Thanks!


  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,041

    Default

    Level 1 Crook
    Name:  LVL1CROOK.png
Views: 23
Size:  317.7 KB

    Level 100 Mafia
    Name:  LVL100BOSS.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  123.6 KB


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •