Thread: Users you miss

Lesser Wizard

Default Users you miss

I miss Darkscythe, Stunt, Killaflame, Coherence, PolarisHD, Teh978, Ukuzz, 26FtW26, Maryjane, Liammagoo, Tommoswag, Raqk, michaelhans10 (?), Hakma

what about you fellas, whom do you miss?
    Last edited by Noisia; 03-30-2020 at 04:32 PM.
    s-s-souljahwitch

Peasant

just testing if I'm shadowbanned

I really miss my homie fuzzywuzz. He was super immature and got himself banned to never return early in 2013, but I became really good friends with him as he grew as a person, and he entrusted to me a massive fortune in the game. I am not really sure I have a longing to talk to anyone I really cannot though.

Generally, I still have a nostalgic longing to chat more with the people I feel I grew up and matured alongside online, but Megazork, Hakma, Gummibear64, are all reachable. I already converse with a group of good people intermittently — enough to feel like they are there without necessarily being such a distraction to one another. It is a unique dynamic to be surrounded by friends you have made online because at any point you can catch up with a simple exchange of messages.

I only tangentially digress because we are not really a community here. We do exactly as aforesaid: loosely interact and check in. I do not feel I miss anyone here when I know I can contact them and talk at any moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Noisia View Post
    I miss Darkscythe, Stunt, Killaflame, Coherence, PolarisHD, Teh978, Ukuzz, 26FtW26, Maryjane, Liammagoo, Tommoswag, Raqk, michaelhans10 (?), Hakma

what about you fellas, whom do you miss?
    Killaflame is a permanent troll.

I am almost certain (cannot be bothered to check) Maryjane, Raqk, and MyLo have all checked in recently.

Hakma is alive in spirit, and does have a forum account that is not banned on the Growtopia Forums. However, the last activity was from early 2019.

I am pretty sure most of the rest are reachable on Discord if you know who to ask for their tag.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I really miss my homie fuzzywuzz. He was super immature and got himself banned to never return early in 2013, but I became really good friends with him as he grew as a person, and he entrusted to me a massive fortune in the game. I am not really sure I have a longing to talk to anyone I really cannot though.

Generally, I still have a nostalgic longing to chat more with the people I feel I grew up and matured alongside online, but Megazork, Hakma, Gummibear64, are all reachable. I already converse with a group of good people intermittently — enough to feel like they are there without necessarily being such a distraction to one another. It is a unique dynamic to be surrounded by friends you have made online because at any point you can catch up with a simple exchange of messages.

I only tangentially digress because we are not really a community here. We do exactly as aforesaid: loosely interact and check in. I do not feel I miss anyone here when I know I can contact them and talk at any moment.

Killaflame is a permanent troll.

I am almost certain (cannot be bothered to check) Maryjane, Raqk, and MyLo have all checked in recently.

Hakma is alive in spirit, and does have a forum account that is not banned on the Growtopia Forums. However, the last activity was from early 2019.

I am pretty sure most of the rest are reachable on Discord if you know who to ask for their tag.
    Yeah, most of them are most likely reachable via discord but I don't know any of their Discords. I'm pretty sure Killaflame is a permanent troll, yeah, he was british, probably a chav now. I'd like to check in with him though because he was an ******* yeah but I liked him for sure, but that was like 5 years ago now.

There's a forumer Discord, innit? Last time I was there I was very immature because there was a furry (yes, a furry, sad act from me)

Really want to catch up with Stunt though, friendship ended on a bad note out of the blue and I never got answers to my questions. I have his Discord but he's got friend requests off, sux.
    s-s-souljahwitch

Yeah, most of them are most likely reachable via discord but I don't know any of their Discords. I'm pretty sure Killaflame is a permanent troll, yeah, he was british, probably a chav now. I'd like to check in with him though because he was an ******* yeah but I liked him for sure, but that was like 5 years ago now.

There's a forumer Discord, innit? Last time I was there I was very immature because there was a furry (yes, a furry, sad act from me)

Really want to catch up with Stunt though, friendship ended on a bad note out of the blue and I never got answers to my questions. I have his Discord but he's got friend requests off, sux.
    I actually only met Killaflame because I was trolling around on the Pixel Worlds forums with Gummi, and I unwittingly befriended his account. We are not really on good terms anymore if I recall correctly, but I could send you his Discord tag if you want.

I am not sure there is a community server for RTSoft. Again, we are not really a community here. There are plenty forumer-majority servers for Growtopia, but no one of interest is there, and there are more reasons to avoid them than to join them. You are better of manually collecting information and DM’ing people.

Don't miss 'em. Just hunt them down.

Edit: I'll catch you on L4D2, Joshie, wahaha
    I'm on Discord as Ultrum#7689, have fun
    Allies or no allies?

Lesser Wizard

I actually only met Killaflame because I was trolling around on the Pixel Worlds forums with Gummi, and I unwittingly befriended his account. We are not really on good terms anymore if I recall correctly, but I could send you his Discord tag if you want.

I am not sure there is a community server for RTSoft. Again, we are not really a community here. There are plenty forumer-majority servers for Growtopia, but no one of interest is there, and there are more reasons to avoid them than to join them. You are better of manually collecting information and DM’ing people.
    You'd be doing me a service if you sent his discord to me, for sure. And yeah, forumer majority servers could be very 50/50 considering what some kind of people are roaming this place lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Megazork View Post

The hunt still continues, I think
    s-s-souljahwitch

My boi Nikxice or NXI. Nobody knows him because he never visited the forums. He was such a cool guy. We made a crappy world (COPY1231) and did some other stuff. Those were the days.
    It's Rewind Time.
    Will Smith - 2018
    About Me

Growtopian National Anthem

I miss Conan, never really knew him but he was always nice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IGN ~ EDFstarwars

Quotes!

Quote Originally Posted by Megazork View Post

Ever since I found time for gaming among this chaos, I have only been playing L4D2, heh. I am so backward: I play immersive games when I have ten minutes to waste, and I play L4D2 when I have an hour or two to kill. I will definitely have some time to kill with classes ending and lockdown being maintained, so hmu if you are ever on. lol

Anyway, hope you are in good health with the breadth of the virus reaching almost everywhere. I am in the process of checking in with everyone, which is what spurred this momentous visit.

You'd be doing me a service if you sent his discord to me, for sure. And yeah, forumer majority servers could be very 50/50 considering what some kind of people are roaming this place lmao.

The hunt still continues, I think
    Sorry for the delay. When I remember to check these forums, I must be incredibly bored…well, that actually sums up my life right about now.

KillaFlame’s Discord Tag: Sin#1266

It might be an alt of his. The name has changed a bit, so it is being checked occasionally. Might as well try though, eh?

Lesser Wizard

Ever since I found time for gaming among this chaos, I have only been playing L4D2, heh. I am so backward: I play immersive games when I have ten minutes to waste, and I play L4D2 when I have an hour or two to kill. I will definitely have some time to kill with classes ending and lockdown being maintained, so hmu if you are ever on. lol

Anyway, hope you are in good health with the breadth of the virus reaching almost everywhere. I am in the process of checking in with everyone, which is what spurred this momentous visit.

Sorry for the delay. When I remember to check these forums, I must be incredibly bored…well, that actually sums up my life right about now.

KillaFlame’s Discord Tag: Sin#1266

It might be an alt of his. The name has changed a bit, so it is being checked occasionally. Might as well try though, eh?
    Thanks bucko. Have fun playing L4D2. Recently I've also been playing it, need to move on to expert from advanced though
    s-s-souljahwitch