Thread: Auto Mouse Click

Peasant

Default Auto Mouse Click

Hi, everybody! I want to use the mouse to automate clicks in the game. I need set my left key as a mouse click.

I need a mouse like this: double click, delay 100 milliseconds, repeat operation (not stop)

The problem is: when I need to stop it, it doesn't work, and it gives an "error" when I stop the left mouse button, and I am forced to provide ctrl/alt/delete to try to close. When I close, the left mouse button Double click

I do not understand. please help me

What program are you using right now to automate your clicking currently? And what error does it show?

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by vince77 View Post
    What program are you using right now to automate your clicking currently? And what error does it show?
    I think the issue was with the program I was using. I tried another autoclicker and it has been working fine yet. At present I am using one from here.

Serf

Quote Originally Posted by UIpEStra View Post
    Hi, everybody! I want to use the mouse to automate clicks in the game. I need set my left key as a mouse click.

I need a mouse like this: double click, delay 100 milliseconds, repeat operation (not stop)

The problem is: when I need to stop it, it doesn't work, and it gives an "error" when I stop the left mouse button, and I am forced to provide ctrl/alt/delete to try to close. When I close, the left mouse button Double click

I do not understand. please help me
    Brand and model mouse?

Serf

Can you tell, please what muse do you use?

Default Auto mouse Click

I used to use auto mouse click for games mu online for a long time.