Thread: Chatting face to face in Growtopia.

Serf

Red face Chatting face to face in Growtopia.

Chatting face to face in growtopia.Where by players can tap on this button which than open to a screen that show the other players face and you can see each other while playing.As for the security for others,you can chat with other players that is ONLY added in you phone contacts for safety resons.Thank you for reading and please take this suggestion into consideration,this will be a huge update. (:

this would not work
    as many phones do not have a front facing camera

and for security reasons they will have to rise the age gap up to 15+ or somthing
    ---> I have changed my in game name to Thadirth. <---
    WiiU ID: Thadadir

Thada's box of stuff *Updated 16/5/2016*
    #22: ":^)" edition

I disagree with this idea so much that a simple no cannot suffice...I must do... the Minha1234 no...No.

Lesser Wizard

With games like these you do not know who the other players are or what they look like in real life, they could be some creepy old man (acting like a kid to gain your trust) and if they do get your trust and you add them on your contact list to video chat with, wouldn't that be weird?

EARTH TEMPLERS EARTH TEMPLARS

Serf

Default Chatting face to face.[Reply]

Quote Originally Posted by BoyNinja View Post
    With games like these you do not know who the other players are or what they look like in real life, they could be some creepy old man (acting like a kid to gain your trust) and if they do get your trust and you add them on your contact list to video chat with, wouldn't that be weird?
    I mean you can't video chat with other Growtopians that is not added in your contacts and you cannot add them in your contacts due to security resons.

Your Sincerely,
    iExploit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrthadawee View Post
    this would not work
    as many phones do not have a front facing camera

and for security reasons they will have to rise the age gap up to 15+ or somthing
    You can only chat face to face if you have a phone camera facing the screen.If you do not have a camera that is facing you when you are playing,than you cannot chat face to face it is a disadvantage.
    And for security reasons,only people in your contacts can chat with you in Growtopia and you cannot chat with other Growtopians that is not added in your contacts.You cannot add people in your phone contacts for security reasons.

Your Sincerely,
    iExploit