Thread: Rich and Noobs

Lesser Wizard

Default Rich and Noobs

You know what I have seen lately around growtopia that catches my eye? I have seen many people mostly rich people bully noobs. This behavior is very uncalled for and I think noobs shouldn't be treated like this. I mean there should no be action of bullying noobs since you were one before right? I hope this makes a difference.

-Kaotic

Lesser Knight

The thing is that rich people like to act all powerful and almighty(I'm just refering to the bullies not all rich people as a whole) by bullying noobs, intending to show the noobs that they should be obeyed. Just take off your expensive and rare clothes and they either taunt you or ban/kick you. Unjustly discrimination, the proper term?
    IGM: cheelz
    Worlds: CHEELZHQ, PORTOFCHEELZIA.

Please give me one of these^

Squire

I totally agree with you. Remember we were noobs one day too. Lol I love noobs they are cute and funny

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic View Post
    You know what I have seen lately around growtopia that catches my eye? I have seen many people mostly rich people bully noobs. This behavior is very uncalled for and I think noobs shouldn't be treated like this. I mean there should no be action of bullying noobs since you were one before right? I hope this makes a difference.

-Kaotic
    This is because of greediness to stuffs. Sometimes they also tease newbies to make them quit the game so they don't became famous and richer than them.

I suggest we all help newbies once we see them. Bullying isn't allowed in this game. This game is created to make people happy and let them have fun not to make them cry.

~iSwag

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Noobs and Newbies are different.
    Newbies/New Players are people who just started yet and don't know what to do. These are the people whom should you help.
    While the Noobs, They are people who lack intelligence and common sense. Scamming is one example that you're a noob.

~iSwag
    New IGN - EclipseX

Removed all of my friends in my friend list.
    Starting a new GT life.
    Secret Glitches! (Click this.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    The Solorien is only dangerous to rule breakers and bullies. Don't be either of those and we're cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahhtin View Post
    I'M WATCHING YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre View Post
    One, two, Mass is coming for you.

Three, four, Better lock your door

Five, six, grab your crucifix.

Seven, eight, Gonna stay up late.

Nine, ten, Never sleep again....
    Be scared, Really scared.

Yes, it's not fair. Also instead of "Noob" can you say "Newbie" or something

BLEH HEH HEH! BLECK!

AWESOME STUFF

Quote Originally Posted by Azza03 View Post
    Yes, it's not fair. Also instead of "Noob" can you say "Newbie" or something
    Newbie and noob are kinda the same however this is the beauty of the game there are rich and noobs so you can't really help much if your a noob as if you are really poor your a noob maybe you guys feel that this is kinda bad however this is how you play any game the richer stronger or better people dominates the game and they are those that control the market however you should not bully noobs either if you are richer than that guy and see a kinda rich guy bullying a noob approach him and say stop it if he call you a noob just flash your rarest items and make him look bad like he isn't supposed to criticize someone like that as you a richer person don't do it he dosent have the privilege however if that guy has items that surpass you by a lot you can try approaching them and hope that they will stop as growtopians are usually kind however if they do not stop it contact a mod as soon as possible however only if they are really bullying them like using vulgarities or forcing them to give items laughing at them and teasing isn't punishable so do not contact the mods but if they are using vulgarities take a snap shot if the mods do not come immediately and sent the image to Seth or hamumu by the growtopia support email which is available on the growtopia web page I hope I have helped you guys remember to play nice and have a good time at the forums

I want to take a newbie under my wing and help him/her out, but I'm not very rich and I'm afraid that thy're going to try and scam me.

Finding a nice newb now is pretty hard, because they most likely they have already been bullied and will be angry and upset. Then they want revenge and will lead a life of crime.

Lesser Knight

Talking I helped a newbie a few days ago

I helped a newbie... I gave him a diamond ring for 5 dirt seeds I told him to sell for a WL because it's important to start with a world with a WL... Everyone has a world right!! So he needs it, but he asked me for a WL for the diamond ring and I said sure... And newbies are so cool!!! They are the best people cuz they don't bully others and stuff the best thing and important thing is to help one another right!

Post CyberBullying

First of all,this game is meant for kids or teens. Cyber-bullying is something that shouldn't be done. Iv'e seen hints of people that are like 30-40 years of age.They know that bullying is immature and everything but the problem is kind of the ones who are like 20 and under. They are teens and probably treat everyone like there own buddies. But what I'm trying to get at here is that if there is any sign of bullying on Gtopia mods should be able to ban or curse. This stuff isn't new, there are reports of kids who even kill them selves because of cyber bullying or who develop not being good with other people. I'm pretty sure no one wants to meet some one who cant socialize. All i saying is that there should be no cyber bullying what so ever. No one can tell how old someone is in the game without asking. You never know a 30 year old could be talking about older things or saying inappropriate things to someone he didn't know was like 7 or 10. That is why there is filtered language. But Mods should be able to ban those who are cyber-bullying. If Mods can already ban those for cyber-bullying then i think there should be an emphasis on this because i haven't seen any bans or curses for this. Remember, to all Gtopians this is my opinion and plzz try to be nice to everyone.(Just cause they don't know you in real life doesn't mean that you don't know what you mean or how you say something)

We all know how the slogan goes....If you see something say something.

Banned

Default Don't push me

I'm a bum and people are calling me noob and I played for about 4 months and I had angels when they were 100 world locks and more

Master Sorcerer

It's natural. If a person is rich, they have put more effort forth and thus are better. If one is "poor", they've obviously not put so much effort into it. The rich know this and tend to establish their dominance over the other. Or the "Alpha Male", in other words.
    "My eyes see everything I want them to I just don't want them to see you."

Default Everyone, back up for a sec.

Everyone in my opinion is equal. We are ALL humans, and what is with the discrimination between who is more wealthy and who is less wealthy? These aspects are exactly what tears society (Including Gaming society) down to the ground. If you see a person who is ACTUALLY homeless, and needs your help, Help them in the best way you can. One day, I saw a homeless teenager, (You could tell he WAS homeless) he had a hat with a few cents in it. I just came from American Eagle, (Don't judge where I get my clothes) and I gave him those clothes, and 20 dollars, because I don't have a lot of other uses with it. (Plus my closet is filled with clothes.) I have noticed I am a bit spoiled, so that's why I did it. The End.

All the best,
    -Surge.

Art by Fidu233! (BIG image.)

Click the spoiler below for an achievement!