Thread: Thank you!

Default Thank you!

Being a long time fan of Dink Smallwood, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it'd been touched up a little, and rereleased, including for the iPhone!

Just bought it, as my way of saying, "thank you"!

By the way, would anyone happen to have a pic of the original box release(1997) to show me? I saw it once over a decade ago, but would love to see it again. And I'm hoping to be able to add it to my games collection in the future.

Thanks. Ok, I went and took a few pics of a Dink box.. might be the last one I have, so yeah, very rare! Sorry, I only used my crappy iPhone camera, but here ya go.

Name:  IMG_0181.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  649.3 KBName:  IMG_0182.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  722.2 KB
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Sweet! Thanks for the upload, Seth! It's pretty much impossible to find the box art on the web, so I really appreciate it.

Hopefully, a complete Dink Smallwood will turn up on eBay or something one day. All I've ever seen is disc only, which doesn't interest me half as much, I'm afraid. ^^; But I'll get my hands on it one day.

Anyway, thanks a bunch, man!

PS: How many copies were printed, originally?

I'm not sure how many (the now defunct) Iridon (who acquired the rights to distribute Dink in Scandinavia) printed - but I ran low on my jewel-case only version and asked them to send 1200 boxes to me instead of royalties and they did.

So, 1200 in the US, unsure elsewhere.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Then I guess there should be way more than 1200 available in total. But people seem to be hogging these games, because they just about never pop up on eBay - I would know, because I've had a saved search for Dink Smallwood running there for three years now, hehe! I think I've seen it twice, maybe three times. But it's been disc only each time. :/

Also, there's a jewel case version, too? Didn't know that!

Hmm, Iridion Interactive is based in my neighbouring country Sweden, and they're still up and running, but have changed their name to Legendo Entertainment. Sent them a mail just to see if they've got any copies left collecting dust somewhere. Doesn't hurt to try!

Serf

it's on iphone now? oh why did i get a stupid android!?

Squire

Thanks Seth and RTSoft! This game somehow (and still) transcends all its obvious limitations