Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Game Time!!!

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard isaakbri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In Amestris Traveling to Xing
    Posts
    142

    Default Game Time!!!

    This Game Is Called WINNING! Its Were You Say The Reply To The Person On Top Of You And Say So And So Is Winning Because _ _ _ _ _! Example: (Pretend DevinS Posted Before Me) Me: Reply To DevinS: DevinS Is Name:  image-1.png
Views: 7
Size:  11.5 KB Because He Ate Twelve Tacos! - isaakbri

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard FlashDeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    England, UK!
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isaakbri View Post
    This Game Is Called WINNING! Its Were You Say The Reply To The Person On Top Of You And Say So And So Is Winning Because _ _ _ _ _! Example: (Pretend DevinS Posted Before Me) Me: Reply To DevinS: DevinS Is Name:  image-1.png
Views: 7
Size:  11.5 KB Because He Ate Twelve Tacos! - isaakbri
    Sorry to be a killjoy, but this thread belongs in the RTSoft Tavern. This is because it isn't Growtopia related! Hopefully it will be moved shortly. Good luck with your game!
    -Flash
    I am the one and only FlashDeck (my IGN too!)
    You may see me around my world FlashD, be sure to say 'Hello' and I'll pay my respects. :]

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard isaakbri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In Amestris Traveling to Xing
    Posts
    142

    Default lol

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashDeck View Post
    Sorry to be a killjoy, but this thread belongs in the RTSoft Tavern. This is because it isn't Growtopia related! Hopefully it will be moved shortly. Good luck with your game!
    -Flash
    I Didn't Notice I was Still In The Growtopia Forums.... Wow! Thanks For Telling Me!!! - isaakbri

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard FlashDeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    England, UK!
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isaakbri View Post
    I Didn't Notice I was Still In The Growtopia Forums.... Wow! Thanks For Telling Me!!! - isaakbri
    You're welcome! Now hopefully this shall be moved to the correct place.
    -Flash
    I am the one and only FlashDeck (my IGN too!)
    You may see me around my world FlashD, be sure to say 'Hello' and I'll pay my respects. :]

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Javon671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    671SHOP
    Posts
    700

    Default

    Ya it's ok. The mods will move the post to the correct sub forum.
    Making a thread guide http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...aking-a-thread


    Play with me on League of Legends, My IGN is FatZombie2 and I am lvl 30

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Rabidpotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    How could devin be winning after eating 12 tacos? I'm not sure "The Taco Bell effect" is a good thing.
    Naked Noob for PR


  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard isaakbri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In Amestris Traveling to Xing
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidpotato View Post
    How could devin be winning after eating 12 tacos? I'm not sure "The Taco Bell effect" is a good thing.
    I Didnt Say They Were From Taco Bell! They Could Be From Del Taco (Wait Del Taco Is Worse!!) Fine There From An Awesome Made Up Taco Place!!!!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer DevinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidpotato View Post
    How could devin be winning after eating 12 tacos? I'm not sure "The Taco Bell effect" is a good thing.
    I love Taco Bell.
    IGN: Devinidiot
    Growtopia Level: 29

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard isaakbri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In Amestris Traveling to Xing
    Posts
    142

    Default Same Here

    Quote Originally Posted by DevinS View Post
    I love Taco Bell.
    Same Here! I Just Like Talking Back To People lol...... - isaakbri

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Rabidpotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isaakbri View Post
    I Didnt Say They Were From Taco Bell! They Could Be From Del Taco (Wait Del Taco Is Worse!!) Fine There From An Awesome Made Up Taco Place!!!!
    Any taco place makes you sit on the toilet for 3 hours hehe.
    Naked Noob for PR


  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Jimmy Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidpotato View Post
    Any taco place makes you sit on the toilet for 3 hours hehe.
    Thats just nasty
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    $cammers beware I can see u can u see me



    -jimmys

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer l0l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Russia, Saint-Petersburg
    Posts
    2,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Smith View Post
    Thats just nasty
    LOL xD The caption of this picture... made... me.... cry...
    Click on my signature to see what happens

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard isaakbri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In Amestris Traveling to Xing
    Posts
    142

    Default WINNING!

    Quote Originally Posted by l0l View Post
    LOL xD The caption of this picture... made... me.... cry...
    l0l Is WINNING! Because He Made Twelve Crimson Wing Trees! - isaakbri

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WoT Blitz probably...or XBox or PS4
    Posts
    12,002

    Default

    I am winning because I just finished growing 500 Crystal Block Trees!

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard isaakbri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In Amestris Traveling to Xing
    Posts
    142

    Default WAIT WHAT!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I am winning because I just finished growing 500 Crystal Block Trees!
    REALLY????? And If Not Your Supposed To Say The Person Above Me Is Winning Because Blah Blah Blah... - isaakbri

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:57 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 03:51 PM
  3. /update to see the next game update time!
    By Abdolhai talebi in forum Suggestion Box
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 02:43 PM
  4. Game cycle time
    By Ockonal in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 08:15 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •