Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets get to know eachother!

Default Lets get to know eachother!

Ok so this thread we get to know eachother.. ill start off.. Hey my name is Emily but alot of you know me as Tinyshiny thats my in game name amd forum name, I live in Pennsylvania. i am currently employed at best buy as a cashier. Im 18 and im currently in a relationship with robert but you probably know him as Player.. I dont have a license and im planning to get one.. I am a female obviously.. And i have a fun personality im usually never serious and love Playing Soccer. Im a senior at Muhlenburg High School.. Thats all about me, hehe

OH YEAH! AND IM ADDICTED TO MINTS!
    Last edited by tinyshiny; 11-06-2013 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Becuase.. Im adicted to mints.

I'm here to help!

Default Ok

Hello i am reballoo. I will not say my name. (Its in one of my worlds) A lot of people call me red balloon, and rebaloon, and i really don't like it. One person called me a baboon... I do not reveal my personal info to most people. Sometimes i say i am 8, sometimes i say i'm 36. But you will never know my real age. I do not tell my gender, but a lot of people can guess. I really like the feeling you get when you help people. I try to be friendly even to meaners. When somebody calls me a noob, i just say they have a poor inner vocab. Most of them don't know what that means though. If i see forumers in game i have read about, i will say hi. I wish they made a silver color off hair in growtopia so i can look like myself in real life, but unfortunately no. Oh. And if i wake up with my hair gone, or if you touch my hair at all... Im not even gonna say it but it will not be pretty. I have split personality a lot of the time. Sometimes i can take a joke, and sometimes i gotta be serious. I have a pet bunny named rebal (thats wear my name comes from. Can you guess my last name?), and a turtle named teeter. And that is all there is to know i guess.

Hi, I'm a human. I'm a girl. My name is Ariana. Hi. Uh. I like talking back to teachers and make them go silent because of my completely reasonable questions. My in game name is the same as my forums name. Don't message me for help. Basketball is awesome. I'm in 9th grade this year. I'm still 13 because my birthday hasn't past. Seriously, why is that so weird?

Yes. That is it.
    Professional Ghost Forumer.

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Reballoo View Post
    Hello i am reballoo. I will not say my name. (Its in one of my worlds) A lot of people call me red balloon, and rebaloon, and i really don't like it. One person called me a baboon... I do not reveal my personal info to most people. Sometimes i say i am 8, sometimes i say i'm 36. But you will never know my real age. I do not tell my gender, but a lot of people can guess. I really like the feeling you get when you help people. I try to be friendly even to meaners. When somebody calls me a noob, i just say they have a poor inner vocab. Most of them don't know what that means though. If i see forumers in game i have read about, i will say hi. I wish they made a silver color off hair in growtopia so i can look like myself in real life, but unfortunately no. Oh. And if i wake up with my hair gone, or if you touch my hair at all... Im not even gonna say it but it will not be pretty. I have split personality a lot of the time. Sometimes i can take a joke, and sometimes i gotta be serious. I have a pet bunny named rebal (thats wear my name comes from. Can you guess my last name?), and a turtle named teeter. And that is all there is to know i guess.
    That was pretty interesting, I always find it fun to know about a person.. Im guessing you wanna know where my name came from?

I'm here to help!

Hi, I am a cactus. I live in the North Pole. My favorite holiday is Easter. I somehow can move around, and I have a face. I can also run really fast. My favorite food is ramen noodles.

bored
    ''Come up and sushi me sometime.'' - Sushi High Roller , Pokemon X/Y

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkWolf View Post
    Hi, I'm a human. I'm a girl. My name is Ariana. Hi. Uh. I like talking back to teachers and make them go silent because of my completely reasonable questions. My in game name is the same as my forums name. Don't message me for help. Basketball is awesome. I'm in 9th grade this year. I'm still 13 because my birthday hasn't past. Seriously, why is that so weird?

Yes. That is it.
    You seem interesting. WOAH WHY DID IT POST TWO? :Scratch:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkWolf View Post

Yes. That is it.
    You seem interesting.

I'm here to help!

Default Sure

Quote Originally Posted by tinyshiny View Post
    That was pretty interesting, I always find it fun to know about a person.. Im guessing you wanna know where my name came from?
    Sure. I love making new friends. Btw i do not reveal personal info for fear of racial criticism, and getting made fun of for my name, age etc. if anybody trustworthy really wants to know, then they can find me in game, or leave me a msg.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Splendid View Post
    Hi, I am a cactus. I live in the North Pole. My favorite holiday is Easter. I somehow can move around, and I have a face. I can also run really fast.

bored
    I wish i was part of your rare species... Your a cathladanawannaplt right? They rock.

Default .........?

Sure. I love making new friends. Btw i do not reveal personal info for fear of racial criticism, and getting made fun of for my name, age etc. if anybody trustworthy really wants to know, then they can find me in game, or leave me a msg.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish i was part of your rare species... Your a cathladanawannaplt right? They rock.
    Man, Dont feel scared to share info i dont judge (Unless your my Boyfriend ill joke around..) The world is made for secret to be shared and names to be said i mean if your totally uncomfortable then its ok you dont have to share but if you wanna talk to me through msg thats ok two,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Splendid View Post
    Hi, I am a cactus. I live in the North Pole. My favorite holiday is Easter. I somehow can move around, and I have a face. I can also run really fast. My favorite food is ramen noodles.

bored
    I love Cactus'

I'm here to help!

Default Ok

Man, Dont feel scared to share info i dont judge (Unless your my Boyfriend ill joke around..) The world is made for secret to be shared and names to be said i mean if your totally uncomfortable then its ok you dont have to share but if you wanna talk to me through msg thats ok two,

- - - Updated - - -

I love Cactus'
    I am not scared or uncomfortable. I just think conflict can be avoided, when you do not give anything to have conflict over.
    Ps. Cacti (aka cathaladanawannaplt) rock!

I am not scared or uncomfortable. I just think conflict can be avoided, when you do not give anything to have conflict over.
    Ps. Cacti (aka cathaladanawannaplt) rock!
    The conflict cant be avoided if there is NO conflict. Hehehe, but i see what you mean!

I'm here to help!

Post User File #1234127123412

Pulling up User File 1234127123412**

Name: Player3D3

Likes: Growtopia, Roblox, Physics, Trigonamatry, Math and Science.
    Dislikes: Cruel Indviduals, When a physics simulation crashes.

Dating:tinyshiny
    Best Friends: RedwoodGirl, brounds

Short Bio:I am smart and I enjoy spending time with friends. I do online classes durimg the day. I volunteer in my community and I tutor youth at times.

Documentation End**

Currently On Mobile. Excuse My typos!
    Joined Growtopia January 11, 2013
    Growtopia Google+ Page
    Guide to giving others Acess
    Keeping Your Account Secure

Clocking at: 3100 Hours of Growtopia.
    -Player3D3

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celestia;
    I can protect my subjects from you!
    #2.0Growtopian

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Player3D3 View Post
    Pulling up User File 1234127123412**

Name: Player3D3

Likes: Growtopia, Roblox, Physics, Trigonamatry, Math and Science.
    Dislikes: Cruel Indviduals, When a physics simulation crashes.

Dating:tinyshiny
    Best Friends: RedwoodGirl, brounds

Short Bio:I am smart and I enjoy spending time with friends. I do online classes durimg the day. I volunteer in my community and I tutor youth at times.

Documentation End**
    I cant get over princess celestia.. I also cant get over mints.. I have had 13 in the last 5 minutes..

I'm here to help!

I cant get over princess celestia.. I also cant get over mints.. I have had 13 in the last 5 minutes..
    You probaly need everyone one of those mints too.

Currently On Mobile. Excuse My typos!
    Joined Growtopia January 11, 2013
    Growtopia Google+ Page
    Guide to giving others Acess
    Keeping Your Account Secure

Clocking at: 3100 Hours of Growtopia.
    -Player3D3

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celestia;
    I can protect my subjects from you!
    #2.0Growtopian

Default ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Player3D3 View Post
    You probaly need everyone one of those mints too.
    Shuuuuuutup.. Im addicted lol theyre soo goood.. Lol i feel like a tubby.

I'm here to help!

Lesser Wizard John Michael Aguado's Avatar
    Philippines (Maybe at School or at Home.)

Shuuuuuutup.. Im addicted lol theyre soo goood.. Lol i feel like a tubby.
    You heard of SIX PACKED TABS!? You better get on a mint-free diet right now...
    ~ Bloxxerous

WORLD'S:
    BLOXXFARM
    BLOXXED
    BLOXXLAND

HOPE TO SEE YA IN-GAME!

Me on PC..

When I fight Baddies!

Hello, my name is Jeremy, im 13 Yrs old, and im in the 7th grade, i live in 105 J. Posadas Ave sucat, muntinlupa city (Philipines$). Im in a relationship with Julia Im focused really a lot on my studies (probably the reason of inactivness) and i like pie...

Information for all you stalkers out there
    -Jeremy012

Hello,
    I am Julian Medina,I am 11 years old.
    I reside in the Philippines,somewhere in manila.
    I am in the 6th grade and I study at XavierSchool,san juan city.
    I love to eat quesadillas and some mexican foods.
    I love to read novels and play ping pong(Table tennis).
    I often go around the whole school with my friends to hang out.
    I study in an all boys school.
    The all girls school next to us hates us,and we hate them.
    The girls there are all bratty,self centered,drives people insane,etc.
    -Little
    It's that time of the year again, Indie and soul on play while the sound of rain hitting the roof. Kick back and enjoy your coffee guys!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSirP View Post
    I study in an all boys school.
    The all girls school next to us hates us,and we hate them.
    The girls there are all bratty,self centered,drives people insane,etc.
    -Little
    Ahh, i use to study at a MEN SCHOOL! Know im somewhere else.... Boys + Girls + Classroom = Relationships,gossip, and noise
    -Jeremy012

My name is Caleb, I live in Minnesota, USA. I enjoy animals, exploring the outdoors, playing games, and making friends. (No to mention stopping bullies!) I am obsessed with the Pokémon series and DC Comics company (Aka watching shows, collecting old comics, ect.) Not to mention my favorite game of all time, Growtopia. My favorite color is light blue I am almost 6' tall I have brown hair and blue eyes. (Woah talk about personal info) But around here, a lot of people have blue hair and brown eyes so It might be hard to fine me!

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    My name is Caleb, I live in Minnesota, USA. I enjoy animals, exploring the outdoors, playing games, and making friends. (No to mention stopping bullies!) I am obsessed with the Pokémon series and DC Comics company (Aka watching shows, collecting old comics, ect.) Not to mention my favorite game of all time, Growtopia. My favorite color is light blue I am almost 6' tall I have brown hair and blue eyes. (Woah talk about personal info) But around here, a lot of people have blue hair and brown eyes so It might be hard to fine me!
    Marvel FTW
    -Jeremy012