Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lets get to know eachother!

Exclamation Data

Well im born at the 17th November 1993. I love to do Sports..Making Tricks with my Skateboard or my dirt Bike..Chillin with friends. Helping,Working. I think that would be it..My fav Things to do taking shower swimming surfboarding.

-DarkGator
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Growtopia IGN: Badgator

Tanked IGN: DarkGator (Retired)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOya18u8_Q
    This Song is one of my favs: A beautiful Lie.

http://zackshideout.boards.net/ < Click on it to be a member of that Forum!
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/profile
    Give me a damn..Or do a damn.

Lesser Wizard

hi my in game name is matmar im born 10.11.2000 in Europe Croatia today is my 13th birthday im totally addicted to mmorpg games im dreaming of virtual reality i love open world rpg game and social games to i love animals especially reptials like lizards and snakes i like to joke and say lol A LOT i like to help people in any game and i like banning jerks my darkside -_- and im training basketball im quite good and i like punching bastards in the face not only in game) another part of darkside.
    EDIT: i love music rap,rock,metal

Hi.
    My favourite genre of music is emo/rock/metal or whatever you refer it to, my favourite colours are black and blue, I am a girl and I am 11 years old. My favourite bands are My Chemical Romance, Falling In Reverse, BringMe The Horizon, Metalica, Slip Knot ect. I am not the type of person to be worried easily and I am not scared of much, other than snakes. I am not entirely serious and I hate being laughed at, also I have a very short temper. I am not, as such, 'girly'.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by KillJoys View Post
    Hi.
    My favourite genre of music is emo/rock/metal or whatever you refer it to, my favourite colours are black and blue, I am a girl and I am 11 years old. My favourite bands are My Chemical Romance, Falling In Reverse, BringMe The Horizon, Metalica, Slip Knot ect. I am not the type of person to be worried easily and I am not scared of much, other than snakes. I am not entirely serious and I hate being laughed at, also I have a very short temper. I am not, as such, 'girly'.
    why arent there more girls like you around
    Last edited by matemar; 11-10-2013 at 06:19 PM. Reason: grammar mistake

Quote Originally Posted by matemar View Post
    why arent there more girls like you around
    I really don't know. Maybe they're hiding...

That is all.

Cursed

I was born in alaska and after 9 years my parents realised the school system there was terrible and the church there threatened us if we decided to move. So we decided to move anyway and i end up in texas and my dad finds out he has cancer. And its going to kill him eventually but im still enjoying him alive. Anyway when i was about 9 i wanted to create a website about cookies (for whatever reason) my dad told me i had to learn html and i spent 6 months and i did (using w3schools.com and playing with html alot) i went onto javascript(javascript was html on steriods for me) > css(boring) > c(didnt learn much its useless)>c++(still kinda newbie to it) > ruby > gml(mastered) > (now learning flash)

Anyway code is fun because its simply code. (But some codes are just boring and useless, no offense python.)my name is brennan, im christian, my favorite color is green, i love monstercat music, my age is only known to some, and the only sport i give a fly about is hockey because its mostly entertaining to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hiskam View Post
    Username: HISKAM
    Real-Name: Unknown

Dislikes: Minecraft, Roblox.

In-Game Friends: @Atomicshadow. That's all...
    I Am a spriter. I Make animations and i work for a certain person and get paid. So i basically make sprites and animations.
    If you are a good spriter i may hire you, do you use paypal? I have to be my own spriter and i cant draw 8bit and 16 bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RedwoodGirl View Post
    Psh... Okay.. Ill be nice...
    My name is Felicia, Born in Alaska, Lived in San Fransisco and Vegas. My family currently lives in New Hampshire, and Virginia. I'm 16 years old. As a kid, I was always outside in the dirt, getting dirty, and out in the woods. I was always a tomboy, never acting like a girl at times. I loved to hunt as a kid. My favorite color is black.I'm a picky eater. Heh. And I love making people laugh. I have a Leopard Gecko named Sandra (Sandy). I had a beloved baby Leopard Gecko named Fredi, but he died from impaction. I like to cheer-lead, horseback ride, skateboard, write songs, and play my electric guitar. I love the band "Black Veil Brides." And I like Metal/rock/emo/indie music. Btw, I'm in 11th grade and can drive. :3
    Cool someone else born in alaska

Lesser Wizard

I wonder if tinyshiny is gonna me stalk me if I give her my info....
    BUT OH WELL WHO CARES HERE IT IS:
    Name: Felipe Segundo Parra Polanco Everest.
    Birthday: April 18th, Born In 2002
    Hobbies: Play Growtopia, Play Soccer, Play/watch Baseball, Play Basketball, Play Football, And Skateboard.
    Sex: I'm Male, We'll Atleast Since Last Time I Checked...
    Likes: I Like Girls, A Certain One, To Prank My Sis (15 years old), Get In Fights (I Don't Know Why But I Like hitting Other People lol)
    Dislikes: Scammers, That Girl Sitting In The Corner Of My House, Spammers, People That Aren't Like Me. LOL
    Where I'm From: I'm From Dominican Republic, I Have Lived In Spain And 38 States Of U.S.A.

Oh And I LOVE Making Love Poems For That Certain Girl. Or Love Quotes And Say Them To Her.

Languages: Spanish (fluently) French (still taking classes) and of course ENGLISH.

K This Is Me

-BravePlayer

My ign is BravePlayer.
    I'm Sexy.
    When you see me you die.
    I love apple.
    And I don't date online .-.
    I'm male.
    And I look at the photo you should be amazed at the 2 braves! ONE OF THEM IS USING THE LADIES BATHROOM!

Default Hi

My name is Kristian, I live in my bedroom on my the top of my bunk bed. I have a pet and it's my finger his name is Acer.J My fav food is um I'm getting from a party don't wanna talk about food but it's little Dino nuggets it's a mature choice for a favroite food don't judge. I like classes like Spanish & science Etc.... I have a Brother his name is Jaxx but his real name is Kurtis I have a sister that is 7 years old and I like to build things ;3

- - - Updated - - -

My name is Kristian, I live in my bedroom on my the top of my bunk bed. I have a pet and it's my finger his name is Acer.J My fav food is um I'm getting from a party don't wanna talk about food but it's little Dino nuggets it's a mature choice for a favroite food don't judge. I like classes like Spanish & science Etc.... I have a Brother his name is Jaxx but his real name is Kurtis I have a sister that is 7 years old and I like to build things ;3 and i play video games "duh" I am picky on who my true friends are and I'm 12 xD don't stalk me. And there's one special person in my life.
    Hey, my name is ~~> Nightus

I think Night is better than Day But yet I still wear a Flash Light~Nightus

Name: Jason
    Last Name: (classified)

Likes: Basketball, scary movies, pranking people, Growtopia, Clash of Clans
    Dislikes: People like Gusto on the forums, beans, poles

Favorite Song: Technologic

Song That I HATE: Wrecking Ball

Anything else stalkers?
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

Master Sorcerer

im actually batman

My name is Bethany and I'm 12 years old, if you ask me my last name I'll just say Fry. I'm not allowed to reveal where I go to school all I'm allowed to say is east coast. I was dating this kid at my old school in grade 6 for about 1 recess. Currently single. My best friend in game and IRL is KAtSbibble. I work as a farmer on GT but as a lazy person in real life. I'm obviously female. I reside in a small house that kids used to draw on the walls and put stickers all over in. I play clarinet, but wanted to play saxophone (I might do Saxophone not for school). I wanted to play the tuba so bad when I was 4. When I was 3, I forced my mom to download the "100 years" song by 5 For Fighting because I saw it on a credit card commercial :P I used to pass my current middle school when I was little and I thought that's where I would go to school. I was kinda right. My mom embarrasses me by dancing to "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke. My dad is funny but he'll always help me when I have an electronic dilemma (e.g. my fried hard drive). I used to have a crush on Timmy from FOP. I may have a crush on Fry from Futurama. I'm always the last person or first person in line when we are lining up for height, as I am only 5'. My phone just scared the out of me.
    ~Bethany
    I <3 GREEN DAY <3 <3 <3
    Last edited by BethanyFuturama; 11-18-2013 at 02:44 AM. Reason: greendaygreendaygreendayyay

Quote Originally Posted by Seth
    BethanyFuturama is awesome. Better than anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu
    WHO STOLE MAH HAM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender B. Rodriguez
    Froggy went a-courtin' and he did ride uh huh, uh huh. Froggy went a-courtin' and he did ride uh huh, uh huh. Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah something Bender is great.