Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: TPNFRC

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    460

    Default TPNFRC

    I have a small complaint about this mod, TPNFRC. I think he overuses his power, or in other words, abuses. Now, i understand most of you will attack me saying he's a good mod just to suck up to him but I'm giving my honest opinion.

    Why do I think this? Because around when i joined he was in Taverns and he was talking using "u" instead of "you" so I corrected him and guess what? I got kicked out of the Taverns. Also something that just happened was HoodyNinja got muted but thats not all, after the mute he got perma muted. Wanna know why he got muted in the first place? Having fun. It's kinda odd all the other broadcasters didn't get muted too huh? (If anyone's wondering the reason he got perma- muted was for asking why he got muted or something along those lines)

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  166.3 KB Name:  image.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  168.3 KB

    I think TPN should take a small break and become a decent person. Not a power abusing mod.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard KittenMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCat View Post
    I have a small complaint about this mod, TPNFRC. I think he overuses his power, or in other words, abuses. Now, i understand most of you will attack me saying he's a good mod just to suck up to him but I'm giving my honest opinion.

    Why do I think this? Because around when i joined he was in Taverns and he was talking using "u" instead of "you" so I corrected him and guess what? I got kicked out of the Taverns. Also something that just happened was HoodyNinja got muted but thats not all, after the mute he got perma muted. Wanna know why he got muted in the first place? Having fun. It's kinda odd all the other broadcasters didn't get muted too huh?

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  166.3 KB Name:  image.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  168.3 KB

    I think TPN should take a small break and become a decent person. Not a power abusing mod.
    He had his "reasons" but he did go a little overboard.. ._.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMH View Post
    He had his "reasons" but he did go a little overboard.. ._.
    Broadcasting gets you permamuted? I doubt that's a good reason.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard KittenMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCat View Post
    Broadcasting gets you permamuted? I doubt that's a good reason.


    It was his record. You can only get muted so many times till there's no more chances.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard LOLKidz117.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ogden,utah
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Yeah I agree with you I dislike TPN. I just got muted...he's abuses his powers a lot I think I'm not saying this just because he muted me he once muted someone from saying "you suck" to a team member and TPN muted him seems harsh. He was talking about cleaning up Tanked so he's probably going to be banning. A lot of people and that will make tanked have a low population well only have 30 people on most of the time and he's going to make it go lower...I think he should get his powers removed.
    IGN--> iNasa

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard KittenMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLKidz117. View Post
    Yeah I agree with you I dislike TPN. I just got muted...he's abuses his powers a lot I think I'm not saying this just because he muted me he once muted someone from saying "you suck" to a team member and TPN muted him seems harsh. He was talking about cleaning up Tanked so he's probably going to be banning. A lot of people and that will make tanked have a low population well only have 30 people on most of the time and he's going to make it go lower...I think he should get his powers removed.
    True dat. Jose why you no like cheese? D:

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard LOLKidz117.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ogden,utah
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMH View Post
    True dat. Jose why you no like cheese? D:
    Cause I don't know c: and do you know Why I for muted?(:
    IGN--> iNasa

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard KittenMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLKidz117. View Post
    Cause I don't know c: and do you know Why I for muted?(:
    Nope ._. ...

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    654

    Default

    He does actually have several unnecessary mutes with bias, like today I said "mara hoo juh wona" (I know that's not how its pronounced) and got muted, I don't even think marijuana is blocked, and if it shouldn't be said, maybe it should be blocked, along with "weed", but its not and I got muted. If some other player had said that he would've done nothing, afterwards he said: I've been waiting to do that. Bias.

  10. #10

    Default

    i agree but they are saying we want more people to play this game like if your going to mute or ban someone obviously that person is going to move that information of what happened to the other person and its going to keep going on and on but really if your annoyed by that just mute the TV or take a break because im pretty sure he did some of those things when he or she wasnt a mod.

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard DarkGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    XprivateX
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Well TPN is a mod who is Strict about the rules..I had These Times when he was Mad at me altime and saying, ' watch it ' for Nothing.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Growtopia IGN: Badgator

    Tanked IGN: DarkGator (Retired)

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOya18u8_Q
    This Song is one of my favs: A beautiful Lie.

    http://zackshideout.boards.net/ < Click on it to be a member of that Forum!
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/profile
    Give me a damn..Or do a damn.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Zackery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kent, Ohio
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Ya I agree with all of you. When Im mad and bcasting and arguing with some1 over bcast he will say "Watch it or ill start to mute!" But still... He is a good mod! Im SO happy that he perma muted hoody! Amen! But still you guys should treat all mod respectfully! No matter who they are! Also shame on you Jose on making TPN retire soon. Shame on you.


    ~Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WoT Blitz probably...or XBox or PS4
    Posts
    12,000

    Default

    Hehe, with all this talk about TPN, its starting to remind me of this guy:

    http://www.cool-chaos.com/images/products/168704.jpg



    Oh and I'll probably be banned for that, so bye!

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard KittenMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Boomer... You can say hell.. xD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGator View Post
    Well TPN is a mod who is Strict about the rules..I had These Times when he was Mad at me altime and saying, ' watch it ' for Nothing.
    Why do you randomly capitalize your words? ._. There's a kind of good strict and there's a "WAYYYY OVERBOARD STRICT"... TPN thinks he's moderating the world or something, but ish really just the 50 people that waste their time in the Tavern.. xD
    Last edited by KittenMH; 11-08-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: TYPO

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WoT Blitz probably...or XBox or PS4
    Posts
    12,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMH View Post
    Boomer... You can say hell.. xD

    - - - Updated - - -



    Why do you randomly capitalize your words? ._. There's a kind of good strict and there's a "WAYYYY OVERBOARD STRICT"... TPN thinks he's moderating the world or something, but ish really just though 50 people that waste their time in the Tavern.. xD
    I mean, he's probably gonna ban me for calling him a grumpy old man.

    And I like how you say "moderating the world or something." lol

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard KittenMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I mean, he's probably gonna ban me for calling him a grumpy old man.

    And I like how you say "moderating the world or something." lol
    It's kinda true... He has some power over us but if he's gonna threaten when we didn't even do nothing. xD

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    WoT Blitz probably...or XBox or PS4
    Posts
    12,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMH View Post
    It's kinda true... He has some power over us but if he's gonna threaten when we didn't even do nothing. xD
    He is forgetting something though if he starts abusing. The power of screenshots and a quick message to Seth.

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard DarkGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    XprivateX
    Posts
    223

    Default Its my tablet

    Random capitalz are only coming if i am on Forums or so..anni u have to know
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Growtopia IGN: Badgator

    Tanked IGN: DarkGator (Retired)

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOya18u8_Q
    This Song is one of my favs: A beautiful Lie.

    http://zackshideout.boards.net/ < Click on it to be a member of that Forum!
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/profile
    Give me a damn..Or do a damn.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    654

    Default

    And with hoodys screenshots, the rules says smack talk is encouraged and they were good natured

  20. #20
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast,USA
    Posts
    95

    Default

    I think you guys should show a little more respect for TP.I wasn't there when he muted the people but I do know some of them and they all have their records of warnings/mutes.I think its OK to be strict at times(I think I should be a little more stricter myself)but not all the time and if you really got to know TP you would know that he isn't strict all the time and he doesn't abuse his powers.to be honest TP is really a cool guy to hang around,and I'm not "sucking" up to him because I don't have to.all I am doing is just showing respect for him for what he does
    @strider

Similar Threads

  1. TPNFRC
    By AnthonyS1C in forum Tanked
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 01:52 PM
  2. congratulations tpnfrc
    By truth in forum Tanked
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 03:22 PM
  3. TPNFRC & FRIENDS
    By TPNFRC in forum Tanked
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 08:19 PM
  4. TPNFRC
    By Tankhunter in forum Tanked
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 12:21 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •