Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TPNFRC

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    I think you guys should show a little more respect for TP.I wasn't there when he muted the people but I do know some of them and they all have their records of warnings/mutes.I think its OK to be strict at times(I think I should be a little more stricter myself)but not all the time and if you really got to know TP you would know that he isn't strict all the time and he doesn't abuse his powers.to be honest TP is really a cool guy to hang around,and I'm not "sucking" up to him because I don't have to.all I am doing is just showing respect for him for what he does
    We will show respect to him when he shows respect to us.

Quote Originally Posted by iCat View Post
    We will show respect to him when he shows respect to us.
    he shows respect to everyone and also I forgot to add in my last post that when he kicked you it was probably a joke,now if he kicked you in an actual game then that would've been a different story
    @strider

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    he shows respect to everyone and also I forgot to add in my last post that when he kicked you it was probably a joke,now if he kicked you in an actual game then that would've been a different story
    I can go ahead and say it wasn't a joke. Stride, there are rules set in that says what should be punished and what shouldn't. He basically makes his own rules and some of his punishments are pure bias. Maybe you can't see it but others can.

Quote Originally Posted by iCat View Post
    I can go ahead and say it wasn't a joke. Stride, there are rules set in that says what should be punished and what shouldn't. He basically makes his own rules and some of his punishments are pure bias. Maybe you can't see it but others can.
    well I guess I can't change what you think about him but let me say this,I have known TP for a long time,when we were just regular players,when he became a mod,then when I became a mod now,and I can honestly say that he's a cool dude.this is the last post I will make on this thread
    @strider

Master Sorcerer

but a lot of his mutes are unnecessary and pointless
    Last edited by MrExecution; 11-08-2013 at 11:50 PM. Reason: adding

I fully support TPNFRC. Sometimes you have to be brutal to get things under control.

The atmosphere in Tanked has really gone downhill (my fault, been ignoring it as I work on other projects) and throwing out a few bans to persistently annoying/problem causing people is completely justifiable - sometimes it's not a single offense, but a litany of 'micro-offenses' that warrant this. If a mod says "stop doing X", and the person keeps doing, what kind of message does it send if a mod doesn't discipline the player? It becomes a thunderdome.

I hope to give some much needed attention to Tanked soon, until then, please try to help the few remaining mods out.

Closing thread.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies