Thread: Jammin someone's Ip

Default Jammin someone's Ip

For all you americans sending packets of information to slow or impede another persons IP is against the law!It is a FEDERAL OFFENSE.Even though it is hard to catch once caught you can loose your internet provider FOREVER.Just a heads up for you XBOX/PS3/and PC people

Animation is a dying art, those who choose to ignore it, ride on live action.
    We thinkers, innovators, motivators, engineers of the mind, are ones who seek to bring animation back from the dead, and save television from the evils of live action shows. We carry our predecessors work on our shoulders. We will not tremble from their amazing work, but we shall rise higher!

Cursed

But people will continue anyway. Luckily google has so many of the programs that 90% of them are viruses, and the real ones will get counted as a virus too so you cant differentiate them. So i don't think too many people are going to take the chance. And this is called a DOS attack, it is against the law. One main issue with DOS programs is they all do what you want but thats not a good thing. They flood the thing with YOUR device info meaning it is EASILY backtracked. And to slow the computer/network you would have to use multiple computers to do a dent.

I know cube world had an issue with DOS but they fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brennanber View Post
    But people will continue anyway. Luckily google has so many of the programs that 90% of them are viruses, and the real ones will get counted as a virus too so you cant differentiate them. So i don't think too many people are going to take the chance. And this is called a DOS attack, it is against the law. One main issue with DOS programs is they all do what you want but thats not a good thing. They flood the thing with YOUR device info meaning it is EASILY backtracked. And to slow the computer/network you would have to use multiple computers to do a dent.

I know cube world had an issue with DOS but they fixed it.
    Thanks I was trying to think what it was but I forgot.DOSing can lead to a person getting new cords and everything because if it gets to gigs it causes physical damage

We thinkers, innovators, motivators, engineers of the mind, are ones who seek to bring animation back from the dead, and save television from the evils of live action shows. We carry our predecessors work on our shoulders. We will not tremble from their amazing work, but we shall rise higher!

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Will View Post
    Thanks I was trying to think what it was but I forgot.DOSing can lead to a person getting new cords and everything because if it gets to gigs it causes physical damage
    Yea, i think the group "anonymous" made one called the <blocked> but they attached some spyware on it then blamed it on the government

Yea, i think the group "anonymous" made one called the <blocked> but they attached some spyware on it then blamed it on the government
    anonymous also hacked ps3 and xbox

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Will View Post
    anonymous also hacked ps3 and xbox
    Actually they only shutdown ps3 for a couple hours, the whole month and repetitive attack was done by another group less famous but more smarter than to attract too much attention like anonymous.

I didn't know they did something to xbox.
    I looked up the xbox case. Anonymous took blame for it but microsoft claims the network was not breached.

Either anonymous is lying or xbox is lying

I kinda think xbox is lying so customers would feel more safe with their service
    But then again anonymous could just be trying to latch on to protest more

... How do i keep my ps3 safe then
    -Jeremy012

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy012 View Post
    Nothing is safe.
    Nothing.
    Watermelons...

Click below pls

This last one is from one of my favourite game series! That game series is Mother. Yeah!
    This is my pet Drago.

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy012 View Post
    No internet, but everyone wants internet.

No internet, but everyone wants internet.
    Basic life revolves around internet now.
    I rant on others idiocy.

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Niguana View Post
    Basic life revolves around internet now.
    Yea but its kinda cool how the transformation of turning into electronics are gonna be in the future history books were kinda lucky.
    There are lots of downsides but this will make less human labor required to survive (and enjoyable)