Thread: Mammoths Are Returning [Real]

Default Mammoths Are Returning [Real]

So now that scientists have found mammoth DNA they will be creating mammoths again. What do you guys think about that idea?
    You Don't Need too Many People to Be Happy. Just a Few Real Ones Who Appreciate for Who You Are
    - Wiz Khalifa

Visit The Original RTsoft Website for more Information: www.rtsoft.com

Um, I wonder how they will create them.

10 mammoth DNA, 1 Transmog crystal, and 50 Locks of Hair into an EZ Bake Oven or Science Station?

Quote Originally Posted by Phorus View Post
    So now that scientists have found mammoth DNA they will be creating mammoths again. What do you guys think about that idea?
    It will probably be a horrible result.

From the science they're using (Similar to Dotty the sheep) it'll still be partly a elephant. But the first try will be a failure. But if those scientists choose to continue. It'll eventually create almost 100% Mammoths. But in my opinion. If they were made extinct it was probably for a reason. Such as the dinosaurs. So... I'm not 100% sure on it. (Plus it would be nice to see an animal from the era of dinosaurs which isn't a crocodile)
    Hi, my name is Stevens. I don't believe there's nothing more to say other than if you need any help. I'd be more than welcome to.

It is actually a good result. All they must do is find the correct elephant and use it as a testing subject. If is does not work they will either go and find more mammoth DNA from bones and carcasses or give up and try something diffrent.

I know this based on the program on discovery channel I may seem to think or either animal planet. I do not think they create them anymore due to the finale of the season about 1-2 months ago. If they have gotten a fantastic result I would say they will create a season shaping the creation of a new born mammoth.
    You Don't Need too Many People to Be Happy. Just a Few Real Ones Who Appreciate for Who You Are
    - Wiz Khalifa

Visit The Original RTsoft Website for more Information: www.rtsoft.com

Cursed

Actually the same is for dinosaurs. Mosquitos sucked their blood and carried it on, but unfortunately there is little dna and it was filtered too much to be 100% accurate dna.

Quote Originally Posted by Brennanber View Post
    Actually the same is for dinosaurs. Mosquitos sucked their blood and carried it on, but unfortunately there is little dna and it was filtered too much to be 100% accurate dna.
    You just made me think of Jurrasic Park when they find dino DNA in the prehistoric flies that sucked the dino blood and were preserved in amber. :0

Joined Growtopia July 16, 2013.
    You mess with the snake, you get the fangs!
    Hexadecimal number systems, giving programmers headaches since computers were invented. (or at least me)

Well there's only one question we should be asking
    If everything goes south how many bullets can that thing take

Quote Originally Posted by Phorus View Post
    They may have found the DNA but it has to be living DNA which from that era even if it was preserved would not be able to live and reproduce.To also include a new environment and climate change they would not be able to survive or have natural predators.Therefore would not be able to make it in any ecosystem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAngelz View Post
    Well there's only one question we should be asking
    If everything goes south how many bullets can that thing take
    An elephant gun should do the trick

Animation is a dying art, those who choose to ignore it, ride on live action.
    We thinkers, innovators, motivators, engineers of the mind, are ones who seek to bring animation back from the dead, and save television from the evils of live action shows. We carry our predecessors work on our shoulders. We will not tremble from their amazing work, but we shall rise higher!

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by darksnake99 View Post
    You just made me think of Jurrasic Park when they find dino DNA in the prehistoric flies that sucked the dino blood and were preserved in amber. :0
    Ive never watched a jurrasic park movie :3